raman goin back...
ishu to gv back everything again...

whts goin to happen...
Posted: 6 years ago
"Unforgiving"Embarrassed
" Devilish persistence " Blushing
I like the later more Big smile
Nishu its awesome as always. Your updates are like water in an oasis or like oxygen required to survive life. I am not sure wat will happen when there this comes to an end. Seriously,I will be refreshing it once in 10 minutes n busy involved in reading updates in office even when my manager is standing next to me,I will not know at all,so much addicted to it.In case, if there r no updates for few hours also, I will be so pissed off that I will be shouting at my friends n colleagues for no reason. Love you so much for writing this. Smile
I'll never tire of saying this.
You write beautifully. 
 Every emotion of II 's you capture, and R&B's by not addressing it blatantly.

The last few updates have had me extremely emotional.
The chapter where II walked out of R&B's office after confronting him about the proposal, I actually cried. 

I love that you're letting us see more into R&B. Especially the nuances of his relationship with his dad and all the other women he has been with and how that impacts how he regards II.

But I'm extremely saddened even at the possibility of that one-way ticket to Paris actually being used.

There's so much to say. I'll take out a couple of hours some day this week, and pick out my fave bits and detailed-review the how&why of them being my faves.
I know I've been a lousy follower for the last couple of weeks, but I'm still reading as much as possible in one go. Sometimes even while sitting in lectures & reviews.
One of these days you'll get one neelamaana PM from me, with the promised review, and the reason your every recent update has me super emotional.

Much, much love,
Arya 
Intriguing Update...Good Going..Clap
omg too emotional this one was CryCry one getting a one way ticket and reading at 2am  , the other planning to return everything and crying CryCryCryCryCry at 2am
the past few updates have really been gut wrenching very well written and thought of, poor bachas but they have to go through this i guess to realize what they have,paas mein ho toh no kadar door ho toh patha chalen na ..
now i am going to imagine how II will meet him before he leaves on satuday afternoon. which will result in the pre confrontation...or confrontation.

Another fab update :D
The subway journey was just too good, R&B asking all the q's this time and II giving short answers...she is totally giving him attitude, super!

Can't wait to hear more about that journey...

Both are trying to leave their past behind...will be heart wrenching to see them go through separation but as they say 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'...

Thanks as always for such a fabulous story, totally love II and R&B ;)
Next update kab hai Nisha??? Do I stay up or go off to sleep??