Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha, to escape boredom.. Rather to quell the rising anticipation since morning inside me, I had decided to re read the story from thread 1. I had so much packing to do.. My books clothes and the rest.. I am travelling on Sunday again.. I had packed everything in just HALF HOUR. YES. I was reading the story since the first part and packed.
Trust me.. To this day, Feb is approaching, I am still as attracted and as intrigued as I was since the beginning of this story.. I read my comments with Colu's and yours.. The teasings.. Tje reploes.. Godd!! I have really made good friends here on the forum.. All thanks to you!!
Am still at that part where he texts hef about her office being closed on a sunday after that movie encounter..
I shopped today. My mum did. I stood by her, peering into the phone for old updates. I forgot where I was, how long it took mu mum.
M glad that I found this thread.. I am such a happy soul today.. I had a gloomy week by the way.. I was down.. Depressed.. But your updates simply elated my mood.. M gonna re read in the long distance train if I should finish the two threads before Sunday morning, which I believe wont happen..
Thanks a lot Nisha!!
Am waiting for the next update..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Conditions & Cartier
Part 128

She paused the music...
When she said "I wont change my last name" it took him a few seconds to understand the implication of it... and he smiled fully😃

"Fair Enough" he said softly... a thought appeared and disappeared though for a 
nano second... "Does she not want to be associated with the name "Bhalla" for the reason I DONT either?"😭😡
"Is that it he asked?" rubbing his smooth chin on her cheek...

"Umm" she muttered... dodging his straying hands

"I want a prenup" she said😲
He went completely still...he gently leaned her on the wall

"Whattt?" 😲
"I can add you to my accounts, but I dont want to be added to any of yours. I dont want any position in Excelsior or in its Trust or want a share of your personally acquired wealth" she finished hoarsely😳👏

His hands were in his pockets, it was very hard to tell when he was upset and when he was thinking, his face was so inscrutable😭
"Will you at least let me pay for your food?" he asked softly..😡
"And all the chocolates I plan to eat" she smiled feebly, causing a river of tears
He didnt wipe the tears off... this was going to be a bone of contention... one of many bones in their marital bag😭

"Have you thought about room and board?" he asked softly
"The window bed in the sun room is mine" she said huskily☺️
"Hmm" he grunted aroused.. unable to arrest a groan😳
"That aftershave lotion as well" she quivered, she knew he wont shave again... today was a hoax to "impress her Appa"☺️
"K..."

"If there is a window in the master bed.. I mean who am I kidding that house is a house of windows.. I want the non window side" she said softly☺️
His half smile appeared "Why?"😲
"I am afraid to sleep by the window" she said hoarsely😆

The mighty II that took him down at every opportunity had silly fears?😃

"Can I charge u for guarding you?" he asked softly... his eyes going over her body... her lil cigarette like rolled up note scrunched up on her cleft, her pallu completely off her curves
The foot long sash off her waist, a ruby red peacock like pendant inverted indicating "Knock before u enter, Couple intimate"☺️

He reached for her braid and used his index finger, left index finger and traced the back of it, pausing on every link... Amma had pulled tight this morning braiding it, so it wouldnt come off during the dance😳
Amma didnt care for the behind the ear locks "un Iyer like" she would say... so every carress on every link of the braid, sent her insides tingling... she moaned
Shutting her eyes, he didnt go all the way down, he KNEW when to return and retrace his path so she could tingle the most.. ☺️
"Add your charges to the prenup" she said hoarsely grabbing his tormenting hand☺️

"Oh we dont want the lawyers to read such agreements"😉

She smiled with her eyes shut...
"Will you charge me for water?"
"only if we dont shower together" he said☺️
"Ayyyo" she groaned😳

GOOD II, GET UP EVERY MORNING AND TAKE HIM TO THE SHOWER WITH YOU AT 7 AM...
NEE KALYANATHUKKU APRAM OFFICE PONA MADIRI DAAN☺️
Good luck getting to office after the wedding babe!!😆
He stepped foward...

"I dont want a new car" she continued...
He was listening deeply...

"U can pay for my clothes" she said
Her eyes still closed
"No" he said☺️
She looked up at him
"I wont" he said firmly

"Oh?" she said
"I will only pay for lingerie" he said☺️

GOOD GRIEF... THANKS VERY MUCH... COZ THATS ALL I WILL WEAR TO WORK
RAKSHASAN

"No jewelry" she said
"Agreed" he said
He shoved his hand in his blazer pocket to fish a tiny gold box out
C it said for Cartier...😲
W said II gasping for water😳

"U have to ask Mihir to stop putting away money now" he said looking at her eyes expressionlessly.☺️
SMUG bas***d!!

A FIVE CARAT CARTIER RING? A FIVE CARAT CARTIER RING? HE HAD HEARD WHAT SHE SAID TO MIHIR THAT EVENING AT SAM'S?
"All I need is a 5 carat ring who ever brings it I am his" she had said😳
She linked her hands in the back, strangely afraid, stiffening

Something told her THIS WAS IT, YOU ARE HIS NOW👏
This dangerously sexy brooding man that is unwilling to leave you alone
" I was joking" she croaked😭
"About the wedding?" he asked seriously☺️

"I" sputtered II
AYYYO HE IS A RAKSHASAN HE WILL USE EVERY BYTE OF DATA TO HIS ADVANTAGE... DECIDE FOR YOURSELF II
DO U WANT A LIFE OF TORMENT OR A LIFE OF LONGING FOR TORMENT, OR SPEND IT GRIEVING OVER UNREQUITED DESIRES😳😃☺️

He reached for her back, held her bangled wrist...

"I am OK" she said😃
She stepped sideways and forward and back... he pried her hand free from the other one...
Her bangles and anklets sang in unison...

He held the 5 carat rock in his left hand as he pried her left hand free with his right
A couple broke off and fell to the floor as offering... over the strewn jasmine from before...
He brought her hand out and shifted the ring to his right and pushed it in, in many slow strokes ..
Something triggered in her brain... and it wasnt polite...☺️

It was a size loose nd he acted like it was too small
RAKSHASAN😳
Her hand was red... in embarrassed glory... he traced the solitaire with his thumb. She pried her hand from his grip unsuccessfully

She felt the ring with her middle finger and pinkie... COLD, GOLD... AND SOLID👏

"Why are u dressed up today?" he asked
She looked at him like "WHATTT?"
"Arent you supposed to say something flowery?" she asked accusingly
"Like what?" he asked bending down and claiming his first kiss as a engaged man☺️

His jaw smooth and creamy, unless he stroked in the opp direction, she felt a faint rasp... the woodsy scent... he reached for her tongue with his lips
She shook her head and moved on him, like a string of bells
He let her step on his shoes...
He soaked her jhumkas... and nose ring...
"why are u dressed up?" he WANTED TO KNOW
"They needed a partner for a tall guy at the Triveni dance" she mumbled gasping
He kissed her... as if there was supposed to be no other tall guy in her life☺️

When he let her go... she lay on the wall gasping...

"I dont want an open marriage" she said, airing her demons😭
"WHY NOT?" he asked seriously😆
"Because u will be dead before u begin" she said her husky voice ruining the warning☺️

"Do u want your note?" she asked, reaching for the moist crumpled bamboo extract...
"Its yours" he said

When Appa knocked frantically
"ISHITA" he yelled

He stepped back... letting her open the door

Hands in pockets
She stood in front of her dressing table mirror adjusting her clothes, hiding the note... 
picked up the bangle shards and flowers from the floor, looked for a place to put it... 
"This is yours" she handed him the scooped two handfuls... turned to look at him one time... one time
He leaned on the wall checking his phone messages as he tucked the flowers in his pocket
He looked up from his phone...

"WHAT IS GOING ON?" Appa demanded

R&B walked up to him slowly

"I would like to marry Ishita Sir.." he said
JUST SAID IT... JUSTTT

"Enna da sonney? What did u say?" ANGRILY

"Appa nurse" II hissed
"NURSE AA? THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS" Appa scolded her sternly😡
"I will not approve" Appa told R&B😡

"May I ask Sam to call Mrs Iyer?" he offered softly in his characteristic inaudible tone..as if he didnt hear Appa🤣

"Two weeks" he looked at II as he said his promise⭐️☺️
She nodded feebly... weak and fragile

Appa sputtered and stumbled😡☢️

He left without looking back, only to meet Mrs Iyer at the door
"Hello Mrs Iyer" he said doing a Namaste
"Can Sam call you?" he asked😃👏
She looked like she was just hit by a truck😲

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Havnt read anything cuter than this so far in the story.

cant stop gushing. we need more nisha. pleaseee. update soon
Edited by arshi21 - 9 years ago
KP_DT_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No words to say nishu. I simply just loved it. Each condition,the Cartier which II spoke to Mihir n R&B making a note of it and getting her the same. Asking her why she is dressed like this ,it was a typical lover boy who is very possessive abt his gf.the j
Kiss after making her wear. Appa's concern and amma's expressions. Simply mind-blowing concept.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OH MY MY!!!!!
Gosh this guy is extremely good.. I want this man di!!!!!!!
Appa is back again.. Iyer warrior.. When he shouted at RB i could imagine Appa with a sword in his hand trying to move forward to sling RB's neck.. Rofl
Amma's look 🤣
Ermmm.. RB's reply... Heheheheheh.. He is very steen n stubborn!!!
The whole world knows 🤣 🤣
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wowww!!! Now I want to read all about the expression on Mrs. iyer's face 😆
Looking forward to a weekend bonanza😉
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG wat an update
i dont think there will be any guy like R&B
He decides everything just love him so much
the last two chappy were really amazing i really dont know how many times i read it

Loved it
update plzzz soon
kg1404 thumbnail

A few must mentions for me,as N begins the second leg of our journey here!!

@Ranu, @ashu,
While most of us are, both of you hv been the fiercest of loyals,fool proof,
shield all around N. Admire you both for this. This journey is as much yours as hers.

@taara , you are the most unassuming and just express it beautifully. I will carry with me the post that u made when Columbia hopped off.

@vidyaa, R U there? I do not find you at the arrival lounge these days.. Lady, u hv a top class sense of humor, missed ur post last couple of days . Like the way u sign off ur posts.

@sunshine bliss, @ Modern Family, @swaram, I hv enjoyed ur posts.

And I must have omitted a few other fierce motivators too, completely unintentional, but what to do, the list just keeps getting longer!! kudos to all the rest of us , the 50- 55 regulars for making this journey memorable for N.

There I hv said it all and now as this is just getting crazy for me, I will try not make a post till the evening hrs!! Leaves me wondering what was I doing in IF , last 3 yrs. . No clue, but the statistics is like this, member since 2011, no of posts before Software, symph, 12 may be, last count when I chkd - 37.

Wow!!
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Brilliant Update...Too Good...Raman And Ishita Are Way Too Adorable... Keep Up The Good Work Going...Please Do Continue Soon...Waiting For The Next Update Eagerly...👏
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Is she serious about the prenup? She won't take his money ever? Boy that's bad and hurtful!