Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

same thing i wonder...y she never ask wat is really important... she ask other things assume something and concludes some thing...usko pooch to yaar if he wants to get married... nhi apna hi assumption hi lagana hai...n then she will cry her heart out...

Are puch legi to mazaa kaise aaega...conversations might lead to solutions, from what i can make out we are heading towards more confusions...
N evn if she asks do u think R&B will reply... He will just give silent treatment i think...
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is why I love this story... U never ever lose connect with reality, whatever may be the circumstance.

Brilliantly done!  II  R&B confrontation  reaction scene, a glimpse into R&Bs ghosts and IIs shattered hopes... Just that one scene"but volumes conveyed

Your writing is par excellence girl 👏

-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nisha, I loved this part n for some strong reasons, liked their convo a lot.

the talk was short but carried lot of meaning na!

How quickly his buried horror surfaced in front of her,  he actually answered her honestly,  openly talked about reality of his relationship with his father n also indirectly committed himself to take the onus of responsibility when he decides to get married. 

and how II behaved with the parents. . yea this is very real.
 u r the best 👏
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
No. No. NO!
The way you ended that chapter. Broke both my heart and II's.
unforgivable

Why, R&B? WHY?

P.S. detailed review later. When I'm not in class
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Correct me if i am wrong..I could totally relate with II today..She was heartbroken..She knew this truth all along that R & B cannot fall in love or be serious about marriage (or at least she thinks so).. She knew they both dont have a future together yet she let herself go all the way with him..She lived for the moment not thinking about its consequences..And we dont know whats running in R & B's mind..She dint wanna ask him because she was scared of rejection..She s happy to live in her virtual world than confront and face the reality which she is well aware of..

Next few days are gonna make me cry i guess..😭😭😭
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Most of the updates end with me wanting for more but this one left a different, certain definitive turn, completeness,  content. cannot point it though..
yes my II is beyond all this, she is immensely hurt n broken. But I as a reader am at a very happy place. 
Kiranmai1232007 thumbnail
I think now rb stop ii from the 20th floor lift and both fighte again next part
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

Are puch legi to mazaa kaise aaega...conversations might lead to solutions, from what i can make out we are heading towards more confusions...
N evn if she asks do u think R&B will reply... He will just give silent treatment i think...

i know yaar..all the fun will be gone then..but sometimes i really feel bad for her and just wants to tell her he wants to be with you...i don't know whether he loves her not as he hasn't said anything out loud but then we readers know that they are made for each other...n u right R&B will never say anything...he will do things in his own way and i know they will turn out good..

i know nisha will give us amazing update..something out of the blue which will make us more happy...
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome updates. ...the party, another encounter, II's dreamy state afterwards...awww!

Amma and Appa's reactions so understated...they feel for their daughter but don't want her marrying him.

akka supporting II as a sister would. ...lovely.

glad II went and told R&B about the proposal...will he confront his dad about it...?

Can't wait for the next installments...
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I cant get enough of raman n ishita. loving it. Want moreee :D