SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 38

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Nish, I read this post many times till now.. God the Iyer sisters are hilarious!!!! Hahhahahaha.. Shravu says what destructer.. Rofl.. And II's glare over the Haj answer by the guard... Lmao LOL
I just cant get over these two di.. Are you planning to get II dropped by RB and Ranjan and Appa a
Amma see them together Shocked Shocked Shocked .Deadly that would be.. Appa will never allow her out.She could be tied to the bed like periyappa Cry Cry
What happend next update appa agree for marriage or take some time or reject the proposal
awesome nisha...just too hot to handle...R&B is one hell of a lover...passionate and demanding...i just love him...n II well she is really an antique piece... the way she was eating n troubling sharvu...lolz...i was smiling all the time...but when R&B and II came i was hyperventilating... omg they are fire...fire which just engulfs us...and want us to burn more...i just love their encounter... the joke about hedge was too good...n view for R&B...ahem ahem...no wonder he drank from emoty glass...i have read the chapter 5 times and plan to read more...aaj office mai kaam kam hai so has more reason to reas tge update once again...
so we have a 'naughty' and impatient R&B Embarrassed 
the take on Hedge...superb ROFL
and Shravu II - another rocking combo LOL

Waiting for the next update, u sure did  notch up the temperature here

Edited by SunshineBliss - 7 years ago
I'm on the verge of losing my job. We were supposed to close a magazine today and I was in my own world fantasizing about these two. Don't laugh at that because I got a good one from my boss today for being carelessCry. I have vowed to restrain myself from reading during office hours.
This one just swept me off my feet btw. She eats exactly like me, I'm a glutton. I don't like the idea of going on dinner dates because my plate, my hands and my mouth is a mess, it's embarrassing actually. People have mood swings, I have bhookh swingsLOL. I think he finds her funny like we all do. He smiles a lot at things she says and I love it. 
Originally posted by blue5sky

Your story is awesome beyond doubt.
But i just realised the stories shared by your readers are great too.

Thankyou for bringing us all together for this "massive clean drool session" here..if that makes sense to you!
Embarrassed Love the twist..
I too want RnB and II

i can let appa wait...please please update right away..

Absolutely

I am glad u enjoy hanging out here. There is NO published CoC for this topic
I JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE THE BEST READERSClap
Yes, they are the BESTEmbarrassed..Thanks for reading...

In blue... On my Daily Beat... Mihika marrying a rapist and  Shagun entering Bhalla house...the most shameful choice I made in 15+ year soap watching lifeCry Nothing will be as huge a personal low for me Cry   I was acting like its completely normal for a man to have sex  with his ex and why his current wife should decorate that bed in order to "heal" his criminal son.Dead 
THERE! I admitted it honestlyCry

This story is an attempt to cleanse myself of that dirtDead
I dont think I can ever forgive myself for watching that shit for the last two months.Dead

U my friend, are not half as guilty as I amCry