Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 38

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: taara113

The second best thing about love stories is the break-up( only in stories)...bring it on...im so loving this...

And whatever we imagine your last chp is going to be a total surprise tab tak let me feed on other ppls imagination😉

Taara the last chapter is NOT when they agree to get married (phir MAIN kya karoongi shaam ko daftar se aakar?😲 Nahiii), the last chapter will be whenever I QUIT BEING OBSESSED😉

Abhi Dilli bahut door hai😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

I have NO idea Kiran. Its abstract ALL in my brain, when I start typing is when I know what the characters say to each other. I have an idea about the plot but thats it😃
I have no idea who II will marry.
You have to read to know that. If I tell you R&B and II will celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary together and have two boys and a girl, what is the fun correct?

Its a STORY so just sit back relax and HOPEFULLY enjoy the chapters as they come, I do 3, sometimes 4 updates a day, MAX

Yesp I am a working mother wife, with two kids and a middle mgmt career at a Fortune 500 company.
I COULD spend my  free time worrying about saving endangered bats or something, but I WONT😆
I will let Shravu grow up and arm twist R&B to set up a foundation for it😆

Just kidding, just relax and read... I will not post between,  9 PM IST and 6 AM IST on week nights
Thats all I know at this point😃

"I will let Shravu grow up and arm twist R&B to set up a foundation for it"
I take this as an indication that you will continue the story beyond...😉. 

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Taara the last chapter is NOT when they agree to get married (phir MAIN kya karoongi shaam ko daftar se aakar?😲 Nahiii), the last chapter will be whenever I QUIT BEING OBSESSED😉

Abhi Dilli bahut door hai😆

That I'm so sure abt, uv already mentioned after marriage so many times... One day i was imagining they are married sitting somewhere and finally asks about M 😆 but then I thot she wil never ask she will jusy know... Pata nae wat will you do...everything is a *surprise surprise*

And as I said b4 when this is over aap daftar se aake new story likhoge...

Meri dilli to bahut thandi hai and the romance is wat keeps it hot ☺️
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like Akka but im missing Baldev 😔... I know its got to personal and in the family but still I like his character Id like him around dometime...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wht am I laughing suddenly after reading the "factual semming but somehow illogical to me" accusations made by the Iyers 🤣.
Such a good start to my morning Nisha!! Am still sleepy but I will get up now..
Okay so by your comments toa few readers here I can make out you have absolitely no plans to quit this tale anytime soon... Am extremely happy now.. That is one more good news dfor my morning [:D/]
The declaration about not writing between 9pm n 6am IST, this has made our lives more easier now.. We can drool over them the whole of the morning and keep anticipating each night as to what is coming our way the very next day!!! 👏
Thanks di... No request from my side ippo lendu, especially during the nights for more updates.. Enough I khoon choosofied..I will only disturb you post 6am ab se
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taara113

I like Akka but im missing Baldev 😔... I know its got to personal and in the family but still I like his character Id like him around dometime...

Me too...i like bally and your rite, we haven't heard him in a while. 
 perhaps  when II is moping at work  ...lets see
Ashu25 thumbnail
One more thing that cracked me up is.. The thought of Akka having snippets aboit RB the way II always has... Lol.. There is nothing wrong.. I dont know why I am laughing.. Been laughing since Appa's dialogues startrd. .ROFL
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh..poor II..she is being badgered by her parents left and right... thank god vandu is there to support her...i like the part of vandu and R&B...he was really cute there...
i dont know how the marriage will happen...so much of negativity from appa and amma's side and to some extent from II side also...y she is assuming that he will never marry... he has not said that once to her...

btwn nisha i have to tell u this..R&B and II came in my dreams today...n they were having some street food...they were talking about something but i forgot what when i got up...see power of ur story... characters are coming in readers dreams...
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashu9

One more thing that cracked me up is.. The thought of Akka having snippets aboit RB the way II always has... Lol.. There is nothing wrong.. I dont know why I am laughing.. Been laughing since Appa's dialogues startrd. .ROFL

Know what ...it happens... esp if you have a younger sister/niece/cousin whom you are close to, you tend to mollycoddle gush over that/a  prospective suitor ... (till you get told off I guess lol!)

I find Akka absolutely adorable/cute here 

Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Know what ...it happens... esp if you have a younger
sister/niece/cousin whom you are close to, you tend to mollycoddle gush over
that/a prospective suitor ... (till you
get told off I guess lol!)

I find Akka absolutely adorable/cute here

VAndu is simply adorable..I dud experience a few sister kove incidents though.. Its a nice feeling!!!