SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 39

Posted: 9 years ago
Great going.. It's like a medicine - read it once I get up n read it just before sleep😆
Very intricately woven and I really like the writer in you- intelligent, informative😉, humorous and thoughtful..I can't ever write like that! 😭

On a Completely different note, I know the story is fiction but still I would just tell you something.. Tejas is not Rafale LCA, it's completely indigenous (HAL).. Maybe u used Rafale to get that french connection!
please don't get me wrong.. I didn't mean to pinpoint errors..realistic touch is what made me fall for your symphony..hope u understand 😃
Next update eppo Nisha??
@barbie: Thats enlightenment indeed!! Thanks for the correction.. No she will never mind.. She is an absolite sweetooo.. Oh, btw.. We are blessed to have such well read members on the thread.. And also, the realistic touch you were talking about.. Yes!!! That is what made people fall for the story, the characters and the author as well.. I love her leads.. The male lead especially.. He is REAL!!!
I'm just in love with the way you take things on. With every update the excitement keeps building.😃
 Vandu has been II's lifeline.
 Amma and Appa behaving like how typical Iyer parents behave has not surprised me even a bit and that's what it takes for making it realistic.
 Its time R&B understands that he loves II and makes her feel secure.😕
And no pressurizations for back to back updates Nisha di. I love the wait. It becomes even more interesting to read them after waiting as all the updates are worth the wait.
Keep rocking!👏
Kalakungo.😃

Estranged😭
Chapter 117

Mrs Moorthy was not effusive in praise or cheeriness, BUT Appa? He had somehow MADE himself believe THIS WAS IT
Just like in Sree's case, it felt to II almost as if Appa was hell bent on getting her married so he could exorcise his OWN demons about Subbu dumping her
No, II did not think Appa was losing it, but Appa' over protectiveness was bordering on obsession😭
Akka stayed the day threw up a lot, a small bulge was forming in her belly.. at 8 ish weeks... she asked if she could feel and felt her kurta covered belly
Akka hugged her and cried on her shoulder "Sorry kanna" she muttered😭
"Nee enna panniney what did u do? I am officially brainless, nobody else is to be blamed😭
She snorted big and loud wiped her tears for good😳
, splashed water on her face, took a shower helped Amma rearrange furniture in the living room, Appa did not talk with her. Period. He was MAD😡

She changed the living room curtains, made a lil kesari and sat down and ate with Akka at 1 ish.👏.. Amma had made eggplant her fave, she ate a good lunch

While Akka slept she worked, only to get up when Shravu screamed in... Amma Appa smiled for the first time seeing the twerp
She scolded him about taking her badge
"Uncle R said he will keep it safe" Shravu tattled😳
"well from now on, I dont want u to give ANYTHING, I repeat anything that belongs to me... to HIM, puriyarda/got it? she asked through a choked throat😭
Shravu looked at her curiously "Did he be mean to you?' he asked in messed up English😆
"I have some cool new Ninja moves u know, I can deal him it" 😃
He made the EEE YAA OOO.. BA BAMM  sounds and jumped off the bed

"Do u love Chithi more or Uncle R more?" she asked😭
"Depends on who gets me STUFF"😆
She smacked his butt "Enn da ipdi greedy aa irukke? Why are u so greedy?"😲
"Uncle R said "Its COOL to to want new stuff if U get As"😆
"Nee enda century la A vanginey, when did u get an A?" II asked shocked
He usually got B+ s and an occasional As but the grading wasnt that way in DPS at all😕

Rakshasan... ermmm😭.. Uncle R must be using CMU grading she thought

"He said I should help Amma and do house work" Shravu said cuddling with her😳

Vandu and Amma were folding laundry in the living room
"He also said if I am absolutely good,or gooder than Nandu he will take me on a holiday"😳
II's heart skipped a beat... "WHERE?"😲
"WHEREVER I want to go"
"Can I come?"😳
"Eeew, its not for girls, MEN ONLY chithi"🤣

"U dont even shave da, how come u are a man?😆
"I KNOW HOW TO SHAVE" Shravu declared..." I put lots of foam on my face and he showed me how to shave it off"😳 he showed how😳
"So are u ready to get married?" II asked😳
"I dont even have a job" Shravu said😆

"Its OK u can find one da after marriage" Ii said eyes closed, it burned like someone had poured red hot peppers with all the crying😭
"Can I still sleep by Amma or u?" he asked😆
"Umm.. actually no.. u will have to move out" Ii said😆
"Thatha patti stay with us" Shravu argued😲

"Ayyo sorry u are right..😡😭. but since u will be 10 soon Amma thinks u shud live with ur wife"
"Wife is gross chithi" Shravu said categorically😆
"U have to kiss her you know" he giggled hand over his mouth😆
"SO WHAT?" II asked smiling😃
"Uncle R says thats the fun part" Shravu made a gross face😳👏
"I think Uncle R will have 8 or 80 wives because he loves kissing"
Shravu giggled😳

"He said he has 22 rooms so he can have 22 wives" Shravu suddenly recalled that😆
"That would be so awesome ille da"☢️
"But where will HE SLEEP AT NIGHT?" Shravu asked...🤣

Amma came in and asked her to change around 5 ish, Akka made chai
She got up sombrely and changed... into a beautiful peach designer salwar suit and braided her hair
"Should also sing" she asked with no feeling whatsoever
"U can if she asks u to" Amma took it positively😃
"I can even wear a saree" II said
"Ishita?" Amma said sternly😡
"I am asking sincerely Ma" II said closing her eyes to wear eye liner

Shravu messed up her room playing his new Ninja moves

"Can I go to Nandu's?" he asked
"Ask Amma or Appa, I cant tell u kanna" II said
"Are u mad at Nandu also?" he asked
"NO DA... NO" Ii said apologetically
"Only Uncle R?" Shravu asked
"No, nobody" she said denying quickly

She would go down for a walk with Akka around the block and Shravu would call Uncle R

"Hey bud" Uncle R said😃
"How did u know it was me?"😲
"because I heard a Ninja move" R&B said smiling his half smile😛
"I am practising" Shravu said innocently😳
"Niiice" R&B said👏
"I am practising so I can take u down", one move on the neck, he swung his leg, across hitting a bunch of things on II's dressing table mirror area
"I have some mean moves also" R&B argued

"Ishita chithi is not pregnant" Shravu said
"How do u know?" he joked😛
"She said, she will only have babies after a looong time after she becomes a boss"
"Whose?"😉
"YOURS I think (preoccupied trying to cut the pillow in half with his light sabre). I have a hand move EEE YAAA- EEE" Shravu
"She asked u to hit me?"😆
"Ya" Shravu said.. "But I wont if u teach me driving on a moving car" Shravu cut a deal
"Deal" R&B said... 
He stared at the ridge... green and lush, it was a non smoggy day... clear blue skies
"AND SHE WANTS ME TO GET MARRIED" Shravu giggled😆
"Not a bad idea" R&B muttered.. smiling👏
"She said I could still sleep with her " Shravu declared😳
"Lucky Bas(tard)..."R&B chewed the rest of it up😈
and hung up... as the Thai guy called again

Mrs Moorthy didnt want her to sing, in fact she didnt care much about classical, she wore JEANS AND KURTI like many army wives
"I didnt go to the temple, just met a friend at Cantt" she said😕
Appa sensed Brig Moorthy is the more eager one..
Amma squirmed... II chuckled "Iyer and dont care for music? What a horror!!"
Appa smugly asked "Does Ashwin listen?'😳
"Oh no, he only listens to Western, he has had NO exposure ille/right?, he went to Army Public School" Mrs Moorthy said smugly😃
"They dont allow it?" ii asked softly🤣
"Oh no, they do, but u know youngsters these days, who cares for Carnatic"
"I LOVE to sing, I SING AND PRACTICE AND PERFORM" II said gleefully
Amma sensed Ii was taking out her personal pain on Mrs Moorthy
"Ashwin is a busy man" Mrs Moorthy said
"Oh I work 80 hours a week aunty AND sing" II said😈
"Ashwin liked her picture a lot, she is not as tall as he thought...I am HAPPY.. (smile) he is SIX FEET tall" Mrs Moorthy said

Mrs Moorthy ignored Akka when she heard she is a 
"teacher/lecturer"
She talked about a HOD at IIM Calcutta😡
Appa was not willing to give up..😭
II got up and went to her room to pick up the things he had strewn

She checked her phone, she saw an outgoing call
TO THE unknown number
She tracked Shravu down in parents room, he was watching Disney.
"Dont call Uncle R from my phone ever again"😡 was all she said coldly to him walking back to her rooom smiling/waving/nodding as Mrs Moorthy left.

~~~~
Sunday, she went to Akka's and went with Athim for a walk, however hard she tried to not cry, she did... along Munirka market
He joked and cajoled her "Sun tere liye to pakka Dilli ka ladka dhoondoonga" he chuckled
I am so done with the whole mariage thing Athim

"I mean I was in a mean sorta way happy Mrs Moorthy was a b----"😆
"Dont say that kanna" Bala said😳
"I will she practically ignored Akka, I dont care for her"😡 II said ferociously
Bala smiled indulgently, he knew the kind of love there was
She later cooked up a storm in Munirka, aloo matar, shahi paneer and stuffed bhindi... 👏
made rotis for all, helped akka clean her closets and returned to BED at 11 PM
Appa still wasnt talking😡... II didnt have anything to SAY👏

~~~~

Monday morning she reached work at 7 AM, went up, left a note for Mrs Sagar
She pinged her at 7:49...

She went up, and knocked

"Whats up?" he said, pulling his left ear phone out, looking up from his laptop
He sat on his couch... he rarely sat behind the desk as if that 
creeped him out and he got visions of his half naked father and a naked admin
She looked DIVINE in a pink ruched kurta, loong and elegant, with a even paler pink chudidaar, she wore a pink stone on her nose...☺️

Her hair was in a severe high braid, the locks behind the ear softening up a pink glowing face
"Do u have a minute?' she asked😲
SOMEHOW LOSING ALL HER WIND...

"Ya?" he said normally, as he hadnt checked his email yet... ...😭
He wore his navy lacoste tee and blue jeans... and flip flops
He stood up, hands in pockets👏

He looked as masculine as she feminine...☺️
dainty and vulnerable...😳

"Did u send your Dad to my house?' she asked directly😲

"WHATTT?' he said deeply incredulous...😲
"Your Dad... erm... he came by on Friday night, asking if we would get married"😲

"HIM AND YOU?' he asked😡😡
She looked at him horrified😲😭
He did his best to kill the demons...unsuccessfully.. his face showed disgust though...🤢 
complete utter disgust for that one second for the man that brought him into this world🤢

"NOOO!!!,"😭 she was aghast.. "you and I" 😲she gesticulated unable to recover from the horror of what she had heard...
"Was it your prank?"😭 she asked inaudibly..

" to get MARRIED?😡" he asked still not getting it, incredulous "are u completely out of your mind?"😡 tone
"He said its a  good idea to be married" she waved swallowing the wet 
sock in her throat, as she waved "you and i" "you and I" "you and i" back and forth as if she was retarded... her eyes almost filling up
She stepped back and went to a wall... and leaned, she felt weak and drained
"U decided I did that?😡" he asked offended
HUGELY OFFENDED
"Ummm"😭
"I havent said a WORD to that man in FOUR years II" he said bluntly.. like slicing her frozen heart 
like it was a frozen strawberry with a heated knife... 
like the cooking shows.. "What u see here" he waved at the conf table with 12 chairs, is ALL I can take of him and what I say here is all I have said in four years"😡

She looked at him dumb founded
"IF and, WHEN I DO, want to get married I will do all the talking😡" he said firmly... his eyes were furious...

"Thats what I thought😭" she managed hoarsely looking beyond his shoulder...spent and empty.
Her hands were a knotted mess... her fingers tangled, and tight... all blood less
His were in his pockets...

"Thanks😭👏" she said and left without looking back as he stared in fury and bewilderment... mostly fury...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by _barbie_

Great going.. It's like a medicine - read it once I get up n read it just before sleep😆
Very intricately woven and I really like the writer in you- intelligent, informative😉, humorous and thoughtful..I can't ever write like that! 😭

On a Completely different note, I know the story is fiction but still I would just tell you something.. Tejas is not Rafale LCA, it's completely indigenous (HAL).. Maybe u used Rafale to get that french connection!
please don't get me wrong.. I didn't mean to pinpoint errors..realistic touch is what made me fall for your symphony..hope u understand 😃

Oh no!
I think the article said that I didnt read it completely
AUTHOR ERROR😭

THANKS VERY MUCH
 For saying that

I try and keep it real😳
Nish!! I love this II!!! I can relate to her... So much !!! She is being right.. Acting according to her parents' likes.. Reprimanding Shravu.. Opening up to Akka and Athim!!
I hate Mrs. Moorthy... Snobbish she is.. Too much ille.. Teacher is guru...her IIT wala/wali is also teacher..
Appa is mad. He need reality check. Big time. PERIOD.
RB!!! He opens up!!! Thats great!! M glad he told II whats between him and his dad..
Awww jeans eh??? Naiiceee... M more in love with this man!!
I loved the last few lines of how you described II.. Tangled fingers, eyes welling up.. I choked when I read it!! Emotional aagitein di!!!
Thanks for another wonderful update!!!Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
Ishita asks every damn question except what is important.
She should ask what is his opinion on it too.

She atleast got to know about relation between father and son.
But she is still lost as she don't know clear value of her in R&B life.

Waiting for miracle
i hate that lady...stupid moron snob...appa should reject them and not II...he is too angry to see that she is a complete witch...
i just love sharvu..he is an angel...he is kinda thread between these too...and akka also...just like an adorable protective elder sister...ready to be by II side..
i like that line " if and when i want to get married i will do the talking"..means R&B hi karega jo karna hai...II se to mujhe koi umeed nhi hai...she is too emotional and delirious right now...can't think straight...

Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

Ishita asks every damn question except what is important.
She should ask what is his opinion on it too.

She atleast got to know about relation between father and son.
But she is still lost as she don't know clear value of her in R&B life.

Waiting for miracle

same thing i wonder...y she never ask wat is really important... she ask other things assume something and concludes some thing...usko pooch to yaar if he wants to get married... nhi apna hi assumption hi lagana hai...n then she will cry her heart out...
I want that fury to get some action out of R&B...
There is a quote that goes "when love is not madness, its not love" i want to see R&B mad, we have seen him angry i want to see him MAD only then will I be able to believe that there is some love, till then its just a fling...
Sorry Nish i cant resist this mystery called  R&B but iv realized u don't give into pressures but still no harm asking 😊