SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 42

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604


Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire


Why would he get married? He's a nomad and has a girl friend? You call this rational thinking II? Okay! 

Rosh,
True
NON fiction is rational and logicalBig smile

This is not itLOL

I call it a story... Phew!!LOL


I don't agree! Non fiction is not rational and logical, in fact real life is way messed up. I dare you to find a single illogical thing in The Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter books! Having said that, I love your story as it is (may be not the extremely prejudiced amma appa), if I didn't I wouldn't have started talking to the characters (I hope you noticed that at times my questions aren't directed to you, but the characters). I've decided that once you finish writing the whole story, I'll read it again in a go. I figured that will be a different experience.
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 7 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire


Originally posted by Nisha0604


Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire


Why would he get married? He's a nomad and has a girl friend? You call this rational thinking II? Okay! 

Rosh,
True
NON fiction is rational and logicalBig smile

This is not itLOL

I call it a story... Phew!!LOL


I don't agree! Non fiction is not rational and logical, in fact real life is way messed up. I dare you to find a single illogical thing in The Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter books! Having said that, I love your story as it is (may be not the extremely prejudiced amma appa), if I didn't I wouldn't have started talking to the characters (I hope you noticed that at times my questions aren't directed to you, but the characters). I've decided that once you finish writing the whole story, I'll read it again in a go. I figured that will be a different experience.

U are totally rightBig smile
 
fully agree
thanks for reading rosh
Posted: 7 years ago
Now, now the heat is building up! Appa and Amma all against the match while Akka tries to salvage the situation. Love her Hug II is so much in love but she has no assurance of any sort of commitment in this relationship from R&B's side. For those watching from a distance, it would seem Amma was spot on when she said " he is having his fun and also convinced you it is ok for you to too". R& B has to get his act together and do something before its too late. Cry

Wonder how R&B would react when he comes to know what Ranjan did. Anything from his side wouldn't go down well with R&B Confused .oh god, what a mess! Nishu darling, what a story you have woven, keeping us on tenterhooks!

Ok, have to go and prepare dinner for my hubby and kids before they disown me:).

Will keep checking inbetween in case you change your mind and treat us with an extra Big smile
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604



U are totally rightBig smile
 
fully agree
thanks for reading rosh


You're thanking me?Big smile Well, then thanks for writing it and creating characters I can talk to! Tongue I love R&B and II with all their flaws and messedupness!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 7 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire


Originally posted by Nisha0604


Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire


Why would he get married? He's a nomad and has a girl friend? You call this rational thinking II? Okay! 

Rosh,
True
NON fiction is rational and logicalBig smile

This is not itLOL

I call it a story... Phew!!LOL


I don't agree! Non fiction is not rational and logical, in fact real life is way messed up. I dare you to find a single illogical thing in The Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter books! Having said that, I love your story as it is (may be not the extremely prejudiced amma appa), if I didn't I wouldn't have started talking to the characters (I hope you noticed that at times my questions aren't directed to you, but the characters). I've decided that once you finish writing the whole story, I'll read it again in a go. I figured that will be a different experience.

Rosh
One more thing... they are parents
i find myself being irrationally protective if my kids alsoCry

Iyers are based off of 100s of iyer parents ive met over the years
I ve lived in north america around 20 years now
Parents every where have prejuduces
i dont see ONE american parent telling their daughter
"Sure hun sleep with that man for his money
afterall YOU shud be happy"Big smile
Posted: 7 years ago
Nish how many more chapters to wedding?? Just a rough estimate if it's countable otherwise I would like it to go on forever Embarrassed

BTW still to catch up on last three chapters.. Ashu gave me synopsis.. Will read as my bedtime story Big smile
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604



Rosh
One more thing... they are parents
i find myself being irrationally protective if my kids alsoCry

Iyers are based off of 100s of iyer parents ive met over the years
I ve lived in north america around 20 years now
Parents every where have prejuduces
i dont see ONE american parent telling their daughter
"Sure hun sleep with that man for his money
afterall YOU shud be happy"Big smile


I know parents are prejudiced, even mines are. That's how it should be. But they don't know about R&B and they are not interested to know either. Okay, chalega. But deciding II's fate with the squadron leader, just because R&B is in the picture now? That's what troubles me. I know every parent is extra protective towards their daughters but I believe that most often than not, they are wrong in their approach when it comes to marrying off a daughter. She's a human being. You can't take away her freedom or treat her like she's lesser even for the sake of her own betterment.
Posted: 7 years ago
I hv not dared make a post in here for the last 24 hrs, as I was petrified of being mauled, mugged and murdered mercilessly ,albeit virtually only and not physically (that much I do trust my fellow readers, you know) for being a party pooper and in demanding , no wait let me rephrase,in giving you a gentle nudge , as a reminder if I may call it that, about you writing about II making plans to get R&B on Argent Graines rejection of the proposal in the YT connect update,was wondering given the frenzy here for an encounter by the Monet in this mad group , should I ask you about, whatever happened to that as a follow up update before she found herself warming up to him . Come on N, cut me some slack on that , will ya (I take pride in the fact that I hv been the most decent in not goading you for updates at ungodly hours). I find myself emboldened now'to make this post finally ,as I just read a post by Hemanshi I think , of willing to displace her romantic illusions for now and felt that I was not alone.

Fellow readers, no offence ,(love you all too much)I am just pushing my case here and still trust you to not throttle me yet.

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

75 Participants 1184 Replies 315041Views

Topic started by Nisha0604

Last replied by Wings-of-Fire

loader
loader
up-open TOP