SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 41

Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha, I've been a silent reader of IF for a few months but I rarely make posts.After reading this symphony I couldn't resist a post.

YOU ARE AMAZING DEAR! The best in this forum and not second to any of the writers I adore like Judith Mcnaught or Catherine Cookson or JK Rowling. Only differnce is your writing style is different. YOU SHOULD PUBLISH!  I strongly advice you to start thinking about publishing! You can be the next JKR Nisha! You are simly amazing. I have no words!

Please update soon! You updates are like an addiction. Every half an hour I look for an update like an addict looking for his/her daily fix.๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyway thank you sooo much for giving this gift to us!
Wow again..loved II in this one..
And RnB too ...so that's what he thinks of his  dad...
Weave on!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Originally posted by nividances

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

On a more serious note, I don't necessarily think he's in love with her yet.
He likes the physical attraction and spark that they share. He likes messing with her head to get her agitated. He likes flirting with her. I want to say that he even "enjoys" the fights they have at work. ๐Ÿ˜•But love? I don't think it's there yet. And if it is, it has to be shoved down deep somewhere in the dark inner corners of his heart.

He himself questioned if he was in "love" with her in an earlier update where he was conversing with his business partners on the phone from the balcony. He didn't have an answer himself. I don't remember the exact chapter though, sorry.

Interestingly one of the very few times I have felt that he is in love is that phone conversation  bcz even though he talks less; he is a smart talker and at that point he didn't have an answer he had to give it a thought...that am I?? If he wasn't he would have said it straight maybe...

But mostly I feel he likes being with her, its good fun due to all the reasons u have mentioned but love- he has not really given that much of thought yet...he is happy with the current setting...more than that he is not bothered himself with (or our writer is not letting us know if he has ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by samsi74

Nisha, I've been a silent reader of IF for a few months but I rarely make posts.After reading this symphony I couldn't resist a post.

YOU ARE AMAZING DEAR! The best in this forum and not second to any of the writers I adore like Judith Mcnaught or Catherine Cookson or JK Rowling. Only differnce is your writing style is different. YOU SHOULD PUBLISH!  I strongly advice you to start thinking about publishing! You can be the next JKR Nisha! You are simly amazing. I have no words!

Please update soon! You updates are like an addiction. Every half an hour I look for an update like an addict looking for his/her daily fix.๐Ÿ˜Š

Join the gang every update I am gushing , she is brilliant and I am so addicted, and yes there are quite a few of us ๐Ÿ˜‰
We have been patient for so long! Ek update to banta hai boss. Enge irke Nisha??
Originally posted by Nisha0604

If Amma Appa discover the truth  or watch him help a blind boy cross the road or rescue a old lady from a mugger or save a kitten from the fire... too cliched?๐Ÿ˜† then whats the fun
We will let him BE
We will let them slowly discover how happy she is?

Nahi to too much Ekta Kapoor/Hindi phillumi ho jaayega๐Ÿคข

He is a "I mind my own biz" type o guy
She is like that as well

He will never be invited to a charity gala, or be found throwing blankets to homeless

Agreed, that will be too unlike R&B but what I was thinking was something more subtle, like what Vandita saw, how protective he could be just with small gestures.. It is too early for Appa to change his opinion about the Bhallas , given the scandal and everything..but maybe over time something for him to ponder over due to his first hand experience(maybe some chance meeting.. or some feedback from somebody.. )?? Just my wish ..but am happy with whatever you spin... love the way it is going!
Originally posted by samsi74

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

WHAT AN AH-MAZING COMPLIMENT TO WAKE UP TO๐Ÿ‘
I pray for every person's morning to bring SUCH good news. I could go through the rest of this week on your post alone๐Ÿ‘
Compares to JK Rowling? Unbelievable
Thank you Old Faithfuls , the FIFTY of you that keep me going day after day with your kindest comments
Its just a regular love story thats been made outstanding by you all

Oh! My! I will never forget... thanks very much Sam๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nish I m sorry can't be more active here.. College just drains me out..
Nevertheless finding time here and there to read your chaps.. Just loving the flow..
Update soon..
Originally posted by swaram

We have been patient for so long! Ek update to banta hai boss. Enge irke Nisha??

UP and about... writing the next one now, as my older one gets ready for school
Do I have nothing to do at 6:30?
No, I DO
Why? Do I write this?
Its  its better than everything else๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">UP and about... writing the next one now, as my older one gets ready for school</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Do I have nothing to do at 6:30?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">No, I DO</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Why? Do I write this?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Its its better than everything else๐Ÿ˜†</font>

Omg it's early morning there!! I just forgot.. And you are really sweet ๐Ÿ˜ณ