SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 41

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
You are doing such a splendid job..I honestly am so so so obsessed with this story..This is literally all I do on IF..I don't check updates anymore, stopped watching the show AGES ago..I just read your story...
And the funny thing is I totally get what II is going through..This whole double life she is living, man I have lived it too though the guy was not as charming as R&B but man..It has its own sort of thrill...

For a girl who has done everything by the book and even had her first affair with subbu by the book with a Iyer guy, this..this is new territory!!
this is so good yet so anti-everything she was ever taught!! I get it!! But can i ask for something. I want them both to have a soulful conversation, though its going to be hard but because his silences are as soulful as words are for us. YET i want that! I want a whole discussion about something random like history, adventure, life journey..whatever..
And yes, I am totally displacing my romantic fantasies here but as you said a " a good love story will want you to be one of the characters"

Originally posted by Nisha0604

OK another one... and then none until 6 AM IST
Yes Seriousreader, things are heading towards a crescendo now...
Lets see how this wedding will happen now
Sounds good...will lap this one up...wallow in it till 6 AM tomorrow Big smileEmbarrassed
AngryVizag & Lalique Vitesse Baguette

"We went to meet Brig & Mrs Moorthy last nite at NOIDA for their son Ashwin he is a Sqaudron Leader in the Air Force. Amma thinks I am kookie and superstitious but we had to return from the Ashram flyover
We return home and 20 minutes later this man shows up"
Appa quit pretending to read the paper
"Appa nanna padichirkaan paiyan he is very educated" Akka pleaded
"Yes I know Appa is a Brigadier in the Army son is in the air force, he went to REC Trichy and got himself  a Masters in Aeronautical"
"appa i meant Raman" Akka began
"Vandita u have been invited to TELL US about Ishita & R&B... Appa officially combined their names unknowingly... NOT canvass their case for marriage"

II began to cry quietly, she went to the bathroom and got herself some tissues... she didnt go back and sit on the bed

"Smell her Vandita, she smells like him" Amma was horrified
Akka blushed.. she knew what Amma meant... if Bala and her made love after Bala getting out of the shower some morning she smelled like Old Spice all day

"Is he back Ishita?" Akka asked

II nodded busying herself with her chest of drawers..

Amma whispered "Has she?" meaningfully
Akka squirmed...
II blushed...

NO MA HE BEGS ME... HE TORMENTS ME HE TEASES ME BUT DOESNT TAKE ALL MY CLOTHES OFF... EVEN ONCE... NOT ONCE
He hold me like I am the most precious thing... I feel tiny like a baby bird... held in his tall wiry frame
"You have too much hair" she complained
"Hairy men are sexy and erotic" he muttered
"Really?" she acted shocked
and then he showed her HOW...that theory came aboutBlushing
"Why didnt u come down?" she asked
"I was supposed to be hiding from u" he chuckledWink
She punched him
Amma and Akka whispered to each other

Appa cleared his throat, "Mrs Moorthy is coming to the temple at 4, we will meet her, when she gets home... and I will email the horoscope when Vandu goes home, they say nakshatra porutham irukku
the stars MATCH.. so we can arrange for the wedding in 3 weeks. He will be here, before his next posting... which could be in Vizag on a aircraft carrier"

"Amma NO!" II begged aloud
"Whattt?" Amma looked at her sobbing daughter
"No na? You dont want to get married because he will be in Vizag?" Amma sniggered
"Well u cant be married in Shanti Niketan" Appa smirked...
Amma lets take this slowly lets not punish her" Akka begged
"Enna di nee, what are u saying? marrying a squadron leader is a punishment? Look at his picture... Phone kudungo" she asked her hubby to pass his phone
"she scrolled to Ashwin's pictures in unform... handsome with a moustache
II would have definitely hit on him if she wasnt soaked in R&B's scent mind body and soul

"Did my French lover get held up in Customs?" she asked biting her lower lip to hide her smirk on the way home
"No he was aroused and available upstairs a min ago" he said
"That one is too hungry and demanding" she said hoarsely
"He wasnt fed in a while" he said smoothly... cruising on near empty Delhi roads... at 2 kms an hour
She shut her eyes and let her face cool down

RAKSHASAN SHE WILL NOT WIN. PERIOD. IN BED. NOT IN WORD PLAY NOT IN TUSSLES NOT IN FLIRTING
He had placed a box in her  work clothes bagWink

A Lalique Vitesse crystal BAGUETTE...(a replica of the French bread she abs HATESBlushing)
Rakshasan!!!Embarrassed

Her rational brain slowly woke up from the woodsy coma
II felt the first bubble of rage pop inside in the melting cauldron.. WHY would he get married?
YOU FOOL... WHY WOULD HE? HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND... HE IS A NOMAD... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?
WHY DID RANJAN COME HERE. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
WHAT KIND OF A GAME IS HE PLAYING NOW?AngryAngryAngry

Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
Thats all for today :-(:-(
No nice day :'(:'(:'(:'(
Why would he get married? He's a nomad and has a girl friend? You call this rational thinking II? Okay! 
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Now I will go and ask my hubby how is day was.ConfusedWink

HAHAHHAHAHAH.. Bechare tum logon ke husbands yaar!!! Thak jaate honge nahi tum logon se... Rofl..I so pity them LOL LOL LOL
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Why would he get married? He's a nomad and has a girl friend? You call this rational thinking II? Okay! 

Rosh,
True
NON fiction is rational and logicalBig smile

This is not itLOL

I call it a story... Phew!!LOL