Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Another thing I wanted to post sometime back(givn the speed of ur updates sometime bak wld just mean a few hrs or max a day) but then i got lazy but now that im at it here it goes...
I'm so bloody jealous if you Nish ( no not bcz of the writing, talent mostly gets me inspired)
But because you can picture them, imagine them so well...
You imagine it in ur head and then you write, we read and then try to imagine...
We get them but you get them so much more...
When you write they tumbled over the bed/couch you knw the exact posture, how exactly it is but im left to my imagination which is not that good...
Im in love with part 102 the scalene triangle one...iv read it soo many times...all that time i didn't realize the thread had reached 150 i was rereading it n id already read it some 3-4 times b4 that amd everytime it just left me more jealous of u...
How exactly does the bangle break...how hard does she hit when he pulls her...how do thoes eyes look when he says its enough...i  ant imagine him being totally expressionless wen he hugs her that tight, i want to knw the exact expression... When he scolds her like child...when he says shhh, i want to hear it, u can i cant...hw exactky her hands hold his chin, rub his beard...and man when he keeps that head on the shoulder, iv picturised it many ways but ibwant to see it like you do...You give so much details but im still left wanting for more...
But then they say a story is not just about the writers perspective its equally about how every one whobreads  it desires to understand it... So i guess we are all to left our wishful thinking and im left being jealous...
Kiranmai1232007 thumbnail
Whom ii marrying when will be the next update spree or rb
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">GOOD Nidhi</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">A GOOD story should make you think👏</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">i am happy this one does that, I TRY to write intelligently</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Its not all about sex... its not all about Lohri Diwali and Navratri parties u know... there should be things u can sink your teeth into and WONDER😲</font>

im really wondering nisha at 2:45 am...lolz...see ur story has driven me crazy... r u hinting that R&B really rejected sree proposal knowingly...Ooo...that's spicy and hot...
truly said.. is not about sex always.. i really wish they talk to each other... II thinking too many things and R&B not doing anything...Not a good combination...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

im really wondering nisha at 2:45 am...lolz...see ur story has driven me crazy... r u hinting that R&B really rejected sree proposal knowingly...Ooo...that's spicy and hot...
truly said.. is not about sex always.. i really wish they talk to each other... II thinking too many things and R&B not doing anything...Not a good combination...

So jao jaakar
I know, let her believe what she wants to believe, let him do what a possessive angry jealous man will do... let them fight proxy wars... lets see who wins
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

So jao jaakar
I know, let her believe what she wants to believe, let him do what a possessive angry jealous man will do... let them fight proxy wars... lets see who wins

lets see who wins readers win 👏. I loved the shravu convo about kangi and his comfort level in his room so natural and sree got a decent exit   ,now good to see the possessive jealous hero though he thinks he is being subtle😳 and our duffer wont even be able to see and they will fight and fight till all the bhallas and iyers loose the little hair they have 🤣. We have a few to resolve like appa /amma have to fall for R&B only then will II ever marry and for that to happen R&B just needs to bump into them without her being around.. innikku another update unda?
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant nisha... it was a MASTERSTROKE. ... by a great author... the way you put everything together was amazing...

was worried after not seeing an update in the morning... phew 🤗
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

lets see who wins readers win 👏. I loved the shravu convo about kangi and his comfort level in his room so natural and sree got a decent exit   ,now good to see the possessive jealous hero though he thinks he is being subtle😳 and our duffer wont even be able to see and they will fight and fight till all the bhallas and iyers loose the little hair they have 🤣. We have a few to resolve like appa /amma have to fall for R&B only then will II ever marry and for that to happen R&B just needs to bump into them without her being around.. innikku another update unda?

I have to do BOAT LOADS of daftar ka kaam, YET I sit down with my chai to write the next part😭

Yeh pagal pan nahi hai to aur kya hai?😆
Of course there will be a next part
There cant be a NO next part nahi? Three -ves😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Goosecool

Brilliant nisha... it was a MASTERSTROKE. ... by a great author... the way you put everything together was amazing...

was worried after not seeing an update in the morning... phew 🤗

THANK YOU THANK YOU😃

I am glad u are loving it...😃
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Author sagibaa!!! I m returning in a train.. Long distan e wala... Woke up to an update. . Brilliant as usual!!! When is d next ??? Do I sleep off n read it qfter I reach or are you planing to post it now anytime soon???
Please do remember my toota phoota network LOL
Kiranmai1232000 thumbnail
When will be the next part and when will be the sam and vandu discuss about the ll and rb girl friend