SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 17

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
When will be thE next part
Originally posted by columbia

Dear Nisha and my love Ashu 

I wanted to let you guys know I have been accepted into the Harvard graduate program - MS Econ and PhD program on a complete scholarship. My late fianc was a Yale graduate himself so 'twas his dream that I get into Yale and me being me promised him that I would never apply to Yale and wanted to get into columbia. But the universe has it's own sense of humor, Harvard was a place I had applied last just on a lark becos it was his second choice. I never did apply to Yale. In fact I always teased him yeh Yale Harvard types...
Needless to say I am on seventh heaven, I am sure he is having the last laugh from wherever he is. 
But this is also a testament to my Ma who is a single mom, who has her son a starred and celebrated indian army squadron, a daughter at IIT and now me at. Harvard. 
I would never be able to tell her on her face ... But it's for her that we three have achieved so much. 

Which brings me to the sad part 
I shall now be completely off IF - need to complete my job deadlines and prep for my departure to US. 
Hafiz sabko prem aur Dhair saari khushiyan! 

May your R&B and Kanna love forever! 

C, please excuse me for butting into this post meant for Nisha and Ashu. But I could not hold back myself from wishing you!

Really really very happy for you C on your acheivement and selection! Congratulations girl! You make your maa and loved ones  proud and also us proud!Smile Hug

Even though we will be missing you and your craziness on IF like crazy, just want to wish you all the best for your new stint! go ahead and live the dream and may you be successful in everything that you have chosen for yourself! Dilse wishing this duaa for you!

I have thoroughly thoroughly enjoyed your FF on "THEM" and thank you for giving us those beautiful stories and memories about THEM which we could only live coz of your FFs. Whenever I remember THEM i will remember you too...

And do continue writing stories...you write them beautifully!

lots love and hugs and wishes Hug

Jyo 

I wanted to let you guys know I have been accepted into the Harvard graduate program - MS Econ and PhD program on a complete scholarship. My late fianc was a Yale graduate himself so 'twas his dream that I get into Yale and me being me promised him that I would never apply to Yale and wanted to get into columbia. But the universe has it's own sense of humor, Harvard was a place I had applied last just on a lark becos it was his second choice. I never did apply to Yale. In fact I always teased him yeh Yale Harvard types...
Needless to say I am on seventh heaven, I am sure he is having the last laugh from wherever he is.
But this is also a testament to my Ma who is a single mom, who has her son a starred and celebrated indian army squadron, a daughter at IIT and now me at. Harvard.
I would never be able to tell her on her face ... But it's for her that we three have achieved so much.

I shall now be completely off IF - need to complete my job deadlines and prep for my departure to US.

Hi Columbia,

I don't know you but its strange how I feel a sense of loss when you say you will no longer be on IF . Having said that I am happy for your great achievement. Congrats on getting into Havard, the place for elites! I am sorry to hear of your loss but commend you and your siblings on your accomplishments. Needless to say, hats off to your mom in bringing you up so well! I wish you all the very best in life and happy, succesful future!

Last but not the least thank you for inspiring Nisha to give us this beautiful story.

Smile
Are you not writing anymore now that Columbia is leaving. I've been waiting
waiting for the update Nisha Dii... refreshing again and again... give us one... longish one... pretty please CryEdited by Jinvera - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Jyoe

C, please excuse me for butting into this post meant for Nisha and Ashu. But I could not hold back myself from wishing you!

Really really very happy for you C on your acheivement and selection! Congratulations girl! You make your maa and loved ones  proud and also us proud!Smile Hug

Even though we will be missing you and your craziness on IF like crazy, just want to wish you all the best for your new stint! go ahead and live the dream and may you be successful in everything that you have chosen for yourself! Dilse wishing this duaa for you!

I have thoroughly thoroughly enjoyed your FF on "THEM" and thank you for giving us those beautiful stories and memories about THEM which we could only live coz of your FFs. Whenever I remember THEM i will remember you too...

And do continue writing stories...you write them beautifully!

lots love and hugs and wishes Hug

Jyo 

Hey Jyo! All the best for the new adventure. Harvard is indeed a place for elites, wishing you the very best. And Kudous to your mom for raising such smart intelligent and grounded kids. I had gone for one date with the guy from Yale, needless to say he was a total jerk. I stepped out saying I need to use bathroom and never went back to the table( it was arranged by my folks). All the best
where r u Nisha Dii??waiting for the update Cry
Hey NishaSmile

Honestly, I stayed away from your thread since I thought its too much to readLOL (I am a slow readerCry), given the speed at which you come up with new updates with oh so interesting combos of phrases as titlesStern Smile !!!

So started out last weekTongue...just reached the most recent update...phew...there was so much to tell after each one thoughBig smile...and I am so gladApprove...its probably the best thing I have read with such length n detail on IshRa...

Awesome n real carved out charactersEmbarrassed...

There's romance, banter, humourThumbs Up...

Just love this Ishita and RamanHeart ...the show ones are making me cringe now

Great going Cool

PS: I am experiencing this first time now that I have reached the latest update...the WAIT IS KILLING me...update soonEmbarrassed