Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
brilliant nisha...u showed glimpses of a possessive jealous angry man...i never expected R&B to do something like this but he did it...now that's called a twist... n II plotting against him...but i think he is too smart for that...u know its some thing to do with quiet people...they are the most lethal...their lil moment was so cute...II dare not take panga with him..he just crushes her more...n lolz...sending each other pictures... its like they are addicted to each other...won't let go of each other even wen in different continents...

wat proposal is it??. dont tell me another wedding proposal... update soon nisha...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
happy republic day to everyone...watching parade after so many years...
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another selfish reader of yours is biting off what little is left of her nails in anticipation 😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

I love you. You're a wonderful person. I can't imagine multi tasking handling the kids work home and then write. I bow to thee. Missing each other. Please do include the phone convo. Their first ever.  Second technically but I hope they talk this time. You decide who calls first. You make the best decisions. You're the best.  Can't believe having a writer who's at your Beck and call

IS BAAT KI guarantee main nahi doongi

Kyon ki I have things planned a certain way... so if they talk over the phone then there is no friction left... they both should care each other to WANT each other but the shaadi ka decision will happen one or the other goes over the edge
I have it all planned out in R&B-II style so I cant have them  say "those" things to each other being a continent away like Nidhi says

The phone convo will be like every other convo, funny, sexy and hopefully INTELLIGENT😳
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think r&b rejected shree's proposal on purpose because II said that she will get married once he gets funding. He simply can't let her get married to shree, can he? 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

happy republic day to everyone...watching parade after so many years...

Arey that used to be a FAMILY event at my house😭
Amma's aloo paranthas and parade

BTW, humne apne leader ko wahan bheja hai zara usko Dilli ki chaat khilakar bitha dena plane mein😉

What an incredible honor for Obama... the largest democracy in the world, the biggest show of military and  cultural firepower👏👏

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Arey that used to be a FAMILY event at my house😭</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Amma's aloo paranthas and parade</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">BTW, humne apne leader ko wahan bheja hai zara usko Dilli ki chaat khilakar bitha dena plane mein😉</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">What an incredible honor for Obama... the largest democracy in the world, the biggest show of military and cultural firepower👏👏</font>

same here nisha...used to watch it a lot when was in school but then missed it in between...today watching it after so many years...
arey bhej dege obama ko chat parathe pakode halwa khila ke...aap tension na lo...
bus update bhej do...
nividances thumbnail
Sorry for not commenting on the past few updates Nish.
I can't give a long detailed comment right now, but I hope it's enough to say that I'm reading and re-reading and thoroughly enjoying each new chapter you give.

I promised you some new adjectives that I haven't previously used to describe your story so here is a short list. 😉 😛

Jaunty
Kooky (in the most positive way 😆)
Lustrous
Scholarly
Superb
Superior
Zany
Zesty

I'll be back later with more. Pakka promise! 😃
Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thats a clear bait😆
So u do get a reply

I know right... they will goad each other every living  moment
BANDA gaya hai bahar she sends him his accepted invite despite that?
Couldnt she have asked Mrs Sagar?
Nope!
AND she sends him a definition

He comes back exactly like a secret corner inside her wishes for
Yes they are supremely addicted to each other
I LOVE WRITING THEIR BACK AND FORTH & THEIR END GAME😳
MY MOST FAVE

YAY... I did get a reply.

Thank you.

How can she stay away from him...even if she thinks she hates him all the time especially when she kissing him. 😆

That's why I love their ( rather her) rants and their fights as much as their clawing and kissing, It would be adventurous for any Iyer girl to be with a guy like him who promises nothing; she thinks commitment normally exists in all relationships simply because they always have in her family. 

In a way they have to overcome their biggest hurdle yet - their own mindset.
She thinking that she's entitled to his commitment as she responds and has gone further with him that with anyone else.

And he with a peek into her background now might be willing to change his idea about her being a climber. Perhaps he's sold about so in control II losing 'it' with him; as his charm with her works despite what he has, not because of his money, credentials etc...,And then she's ready to marry Sree! Love the web!!!!

Needless to say happy to hear from you!

Waiting to read more 😃👏

Jinvera thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">IS BAAT KI guarantee main nahi doongi</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kyon ki I have things planned a certain way... so if they talk over the phone then there is no friction left... they both should care each other to WANT each other but the shaadi ka decision will happen one or the other goes over the edge</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I have it all planned out in R&B-II style so I cant have them say "those" things to each other being a continent away like Nidhi says</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The phone convo will be like every other convo, funny, sexy and hopefully INTELLIGENT😳</font>

ya di... waiting for phone convo... dnt need any romantic... it should b sexy , funny and intelligent...
write it in yr way bcoz u r the best... whatever u write
will me more amazing then our la la land dreams...no confession anytime soon... bcoz I want more
updates... agar confession ho gya to baki kya rhega... let the
2 play games with each other ...luv R&B and II and luv u Nisha dii 😳Edited by Jinvera - 9 years ago