Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
in dono ka kuch nhi ho sakta...they never talk...love each other want each other but wont say anything... oh god...i want to go there and drill some sense into their egotistic heads...sam n vandu have to do something soon...otherwise inka kalyanam toh hone se raha...
nisha plz update soon...i just got mad refreshing the link today...plz plz...update soon.
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OK ATC has cleared us for descent lets land this plane

Next part coming up...

Thanks a ton !!!😃
By the way.. some of us seldom leave the arrival lounge and are pretty good at keeping a track of new arrivals... 😛😛😛 We, ground staff members are way too brisk you see...😛👏

Vidya😛
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar don't tell me R&B deliberately sabotaged sree proposal... i mean whatever u have written about him he sounds a professional person..not a person who will knowingly turn down a good proposal just coz it comes from his firecracker suitor... i hope not...ya kya pata..jealousy can make a sane person mad...she did mention that they will get married when he will get the funding... or im thinking too much...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

yaar don't tell me R&B deliberately sabotaged sree proposal... i mean whatever u have written about him he sounds a professional person..not a person who will knowingly turn down a good proposal just coz it comes from his firecracker suitor... i hope not...ya kya pata..jealousy can make a sane person mad...she did mention that they will get married when he will get the funding... or im thinking too much...

GOOD Nidhi

A GOOD story should make you think👏
i am happy this one does that, I TRY to write intelligently

Its not all about sex... its not all about Lohri Diwali and Navratri parties u know... there should be things u can sink your teeth into and WONDER😲
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok, R&B has made his move. Made sure Sree is not flying to Bay Area any time soon with his bride:).

Bring it on girl. Loving it!
kg1404 thumbnail
Brilliant!! Brilliant!!Brilliant!!Reading and YT history was too good a read. Nisha,you did good with sree. He came out strong and seems to have bowed out smart. The YT, Argent Graines connect was, what to say N, is your intelligence as a writer, which has me hooked to a point where I find myself making more posts in one single day than I hv made in IF in the last 3 to 4 years.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kg1404

Brilliant!! Brilliant!!Brilliant!!Reading and YT history was too good a read. Nisha,you did good with sree. He came out strong and seems to have bowed out smart. The YT, Argent Graines connect was, what to say N, is your intelligence as a writer, which has me hooked to a point where I find myself making more posts in one single day than I hv made in IF in the last 3 to 4 years.

HA HA
I had this move planned on the day I brought in Sree, sorry on day one I should say, when I introduced R&B as a venture capitalist, I was ACHING to tie HIS WORK to II's life

And BINGO!!!

I know I read a comment recently that its like an Ekta soap🤢

ITS NOT, what better way to prove that, other than by WRITING TO SHOW IT😉

THANK YOU FOR LOVING INTELLIGENTLY TOLD STORIES😳
LUCKED OUT IN HAVING ALL OF U READ IT AND COMMENT😳

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This update made me so happy!!!!!! II quoted J. K. Rowling! She created half of my world! 
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is is not part 109 ???
It was a bit senti in the thread in the morning...n wen things get senti i get really sad n den i dont knw wat to say...bt 2 updates done the mood seems fine now...n now my verbal diarrhea is back

with talks on no updates and ending, I started thinking of eventually it will...a part of me sometimes wants that, im super impatient, i can't remember one book whose last chp iv not read b4 reaching the ending maybe except one and that  to bcz a frnd made me swear il not...Evn though iv complete trust on the fact that you will end them together i still just want to knw what happens in the last chapter...maybe you can write a part on 5 yrs later, it could just be dream or watevr... I just wanna know...desperately...
But then the other part of me is so scared of your story ending that i can almost cry on the thought and im super sure i will the day you write the last part... A lot of good stories we read are filled with hard realities of life, they are a mix of the good and bad in society, so how much we enjoy the writing, the characters, the ideology, the fact that it comes to an end somewhere is satisfactory, and me being a desperate soul reads that b4 hand just to prepare myself mentally...
But with stories like yours which come out of our day today lives, which are about normal ppl, der normal issues, der normal achievements and mostly the happy parts of life you can read that forever, every part seems so satisfactory, it could just end today and id knw dey are together or it might go forever and me wondering god wen will they be together...both the thoughts coexist, like the multitude of thots that coexist in my mind all the time and make me such a confused person and non coherent writer...
There is that goodness in what you write that makes me like everything about it, its like Harry Potter ( i remember someone mentioning abt it in some thread i cant remember the context) there is nothing to disagree about there is nothing not to like, you just always want to have more of it...the only sad thing will be that it ends...and i am so sure I will cry, i cry in almost all movies i watch, i cried so much when hp ended evn though i was so prepared, i almost cry about everything sad that happens in the  fictional world...real life i look like more confused and not knowing wat to do...
Some rubbish iv written...evn i don't knw where i was heading...rereading all i cld get was pls dont end abhi or something like that...im such a kid...iv a feeling il feel like deleting it, sadly yoy cant do it on IF... Chuck it il just post abhi. 

And C  Congratulations...Have gr8 time studying and making ur people proud...you go girl 😊 ( im sure ul catch up on the updates when u have time )
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

Is is not part 109 ???

It was a bit senti in the thread in the morning...n wen things get senti i get really sad n den i dont knw wat to say...bt 2 updates done the mood seems fine now...n now my verbal diarrhea is back

with talks on no updates and ending, I started thinking of eventually it will...a part of me sometimes wants that, im super impatient, i can't remember one book whose last chp iv not read b4 reaching the ending maybe except one and that  to bcz a frnd made me swear il not...Evn though iv complete trust on the fact that you will end them together i still just want to knw what happens in the last chapter...maybe you can write a part on 5 yrs later, it could just be dream or watevr... I just wanna know...desperately...
But then the other part of me is so scared of your story ending that i can almost cry on the thought and im super sure i will the day you write the last part... A lot of good stories we read are filled with hard realities of life, they are a mix of the good and bad in society, so how much we enjoy the writing, the characters, the ideology, the fact that it comes to an end somewhere is satisfactory, and me being a desperate soul reads that b4 hand just to prepare myself mentally...
But with stories like yours which come out of our day today lives, which are about normal ppl, der normal issues, der normal achievements and mostly the happy parts of life you can read that forever, every part seems so satisfactory, it could just end today and id knw dey are together or it might go forever and me wondering god wen will they be together...both the thoughts coexist, like the multitude of thots that coexist in my mind all the time and make me such a confused person and non coherent writer...
There is that goodness in what you write that makes me like everything about it, its like Harry Potter ( i remember someone mentioning abt it in some thread i cant remember the context) there is nothing to disagree about there is nothing not to like, you just always want to have more of it...the only sad thing will be that it ends...and i am so sure I will cry, i cry in almost all movies i watch, i cried so much when hp ended evn though i was so prepared, i almost cry about everything sad that happens in the  fictional world...real life i look like more confused and not knowing wat to do...
Some rubbish iv written...evn i don't knw where i was heading...rereading all i cld get was pls dont end abhi or something like that...im such a kid...iv a feeling il feel like deleting it, sadly yoy cant do it on IF... Chuck it il just post abhi. 

And C  Congratulations...Have gr8 time studying and making ur people proud...you go girl 😊 ( im sure ul catch up on the updates when u have time )

ITS A BEAUTIFUL, THOUGHTFUL NOTE
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL in fact
I am EXACTLY like you... I have a million things in my mind all the time, NO it doesnt have to make sense. DO NOT let anyone tell you how much thoughts you can have in your mind😡

I have a trillion thoughts, women have super powers they can do unbelievable things and make it all seem easy. When we can be a wife, mother, employee, maid, neighbor, friend, daughter, student AND an author, we CAN HOLD A trillion thoughts😃

I cry for everything, crying keeps us grounded... a sensitive person is a better human being than a wealthy one😃

Yes, its inching towards resolution... I DONT WANT IT TO EITHER. THIS is my job outside of my job, on some days I am more delighted with this job as well😆