SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 16

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Next update will get clear picture of rb and ii 
Dear Nisha and my love Ashu 

I wanted to let you guys know I have been accepted into the Harvard graduate program - MS Econ and PhD program on a complete scholarship. My late fianc was a Yale graduate himself so 'twas his dream that I get into Yale and me being me promised him that I would never apply to Yale and wanted to get into columbia. But the universe has it's own sense of humor, Harvard was a place I had applied last just on a lark becos it was his second choice. I never did apply to Yale. In fact I always teased him yeh Yale Harvard types...
Needless to say I am on seventh heaven, I am sure he is having the last laugh from wherever he is. 
But this is also a testament to my Ma who is a single mom, who has her son a starred and celebrated indian army squadron, a daughter at IIT and now me at. Harvard. 
I would never be able to tell her on her face ... But it's for her that we three have achieved so much. 

Which brings me to the sad part 
I shall now be completely off IF - need to complete my job deadlines and prep for my departure to US. 
Hafiz sabko prem aur Dhair saari khushiyan! 

May your R&B and Kanna love forever! 
Originally posted by columbia

I wanted to let you guys know I have been accepted into the Harvard graduate program - MS Econ and PhD program on a complete scholarship. My late fianc was a Yale graduate himself so 'twas his dream that I get into Yale and me being me promised him that I would never apply to Yale and wanted to get into columbia. But the universe has it's own sense of humor, Harvard was a place I had applied last just on a lark becos it was his second choice. I never did apply to Yale. In fact I always teased him yeh Yale Harvard types...
Needless to say I am on seventh heaven, I am sure he is having the last laugh from wherever he is. 
But this is also a testament to my Ma who is a single mom, who has her son a starred and celebrated indian army squadron, a daughter at IIT and now me at. Harvard. 
I would never be able to tell her on her face ... But it's for her that we three have achieved so much. 

I shall now be completely off IF - need to complete my job deadlines and prep for my departure to US. 

Congratulations & Good Luck CClapClapClap
You deserve the best

Godspeed my friend... take good care
 Are you joining Fall of 2015? 
No worries about not being on IF

Cheers!
Thanks N 
Yep Fall of 2015. 
A new chapter in my life, I have been waiting for this for so long, in my  dreams,  I was to leave with him, in reality I shall be doing this alone. 

Dreams come true not in the way you pictured them 
But they do come true 
I am supremely excited 
I almost feel victorious over my depressed state 
Well I could go on and on 
But thank you for starting this story 
The last few months, it gave me a solace 
I believe it was becos I was willing to give myself a chance that a good thing happened after the most horrendous thing 

Love love hugs hugs 
Edited by columbia - 7 years ago
well written update...interesting...Clap
Originally posted by columbia

Congratulations C!!!!!!! Veryw ell deserved babu!!!!
Ayyooo u wont come now???
U are really happy.. Am glad abt it!! Yes.. Aunty is really lucky to have u thrre...
All luck C.. Hope you get in touch once in a while atleast..
Take care!!!
Columbia my hearty congratulations dear. I have never known you personally only just read Lil bits about your conversations. You are super talented. Go on grab the best and live your dreams. My best wishes!!
Nish finally caught up on all the updates.. We are heading for a romantic encounter.. Waiting eagerly.. Hope they are caught by Sam and vandu red handed.. Waiting for next part!!