SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 18

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

THANK YOU THANK YOU😃

I am glad u are loving it...😃

Hey it says the next part is on 22. Can't see it. Desperately waiting. 
Apologies to all those that expect a confession in EVERY part. 😭Sorry... it wont happen... like movies... AND the story will move a certain way.
There is a lot of pleasure in bait and switch😆
I cant accelerate the pace randomly Sorry😭

MIG 21 Scandal & Webster's definition
Part 110

Confronting him would be foolish... she was sure he had something to do with it. She went online to Google and searched R&B Bhalla
AND THERE IT WAS... his entire Profile, mentions, documents, CMU links and everything...😡
He was right under her nose and she didnt see it, yet he orchestrated a wily move to sabotage Sree's life's work... ALL UNDER HER NOSE😡

His Argent Graines site was "left open" she never saw it😡😭
He always played dirty she knew that, from that visit to his house to sending her the books to sending the pouch to Akka's to sending her the Rasam book home.
But this was a sixer, or a hat trick...
NO DONT CONFRONT HIM II THAT WOULD MAKE HIM GO ON THE DEFENSIVE, PLAY IT LIKE HE IS
IN STEALTH MODE😈

Amma:How is work kanna😳
II:Good ma😃
Making room on the couch, throwing the blanket to the side so Amma could share
Amma sat down, Appa even gave up his favorite Tamil soaps to go to his room, or unless he was watching inside
"Book epdi ma poradu?" "How is your book coming along?" II asked
"I am on chapter 6 kanna Elasticity along a Linear Demand Curve" Amma said softly
"Oh! Can I proof read Amma?' II asked eagerly👏
Amma nodded, pulling II's head on her shoulder🤗

"Vaa thaachukko, come lay down my love" II leaned and shut her eyes🤗
"How is Vandu doing?'
"she is good Ma, Mrs Chhabra oda Munirka Market poyirnda, she went to the market, I saw her for 20 minutes" II said
"Shravu? Where was he?"
"Oh with Mrs Zaheer across avaloda editha veedu, the flat across" II said
"Good people" Amma said
"Hmmm"
"Appa loves them all too" Amma began subtly
To talk about Appa's tolerance and religious inclusiveness
"U know him kanna, he has so many muslim and christian friends" she said
"I know ma... Appa is wonderful" Ii said
"But wedding matters, konjam kashtam kanna, wedding matters are hard..." Amma said
"Dont worry ma I am not in love with any one at this time" Ii said grandly😈

LIAR... IF ONLY U WUD STOP LYING, UR LIFE WOULD BEGIN GOING BACK ON TRACK😆
"I know u must me meeting a lot of good looking people, not Iyers are the only smart ones" Amma said😳👏
THANKS FOR THAT LESSON THREE WEEKS TOO LATE MA, NO, IYERS ARE NOT THE ONLY SMARTEST, PUNJABIS GO TO CMU AS WELL😭
"Hmm" said II huskily
"Gurgaon is like Silicon Valley, young successful people everywhere,  but when it comes to matters of marriage Appa is strict"😡

"Appa enn mela kovama irukala, is he mad at me?" Ii asked😭
"U know him, as fast as he gets angry he will cool down also" Amma offered... pacifying her😳
"Its OK u dont like Sree, I know Bay Area is too far, I dont know if I will be able to live with your chatter" Amma giggled
"I am going to learn to be quiet" II pretended

SOMEONE I KNOW DOESNT TALK.. DOES NOT TALK... JUST LISTENS TO ME... STARES AT MY FACE AND LISTENS LIKE I AM A MOVIE SCREEN😳
"No. Appa loves how u are, soon someone will too. We will now look for a Delhi boy." Amma said
II turned a GLORIOUS RED... I KNOW ONE MA, HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND, AND HE IS NEVER IN INDIA... BUT THERE IS ONE... 
HE IS TALLER THAN ME AND MEANER THAN ME AND A MASTERFUL LOVER.☺️

"He needs to be as tall or taller, as much educated or more, as successful as u are or more... wealth? Well Appa really doesnt worry or care about wealth, they could even be in a two room flat, 
gunam daan mukhyam, habits and upbringing and character THREE MAIN THINGS

YES THAT RULES OUT SOMEONE SEXUALLY ACTIVE FROM 15 FOR SURE MA🤣

"Can I live in Delhi and not be married ma?" Ii asked softly😭
"Adu epdi mudiyum, how is it possible da?" Amma lamented
"2017 Feb after Appa retires u can come live with me, in Gurgaon, the builder will call tomorrow, ...and I have a couple of other properties to go look at, we can finalize Ma, You have 5.5 years... u can take my car, I will get us a driver, Appa can come into Delhi everyday" II had it all planned out
"Gurgaon is too far kanna, to Andrews Ganj every morning, it will take an hour and a half, now it takes me 20 minutes"
"But after 2017 Feb what will u do?' Ii asked
"appa is saying well go towards NOIDA or East.. we cant afford South Delhi...Amma said softly
"Amma, either way I will be 30, 30 is not too old ma" II begged😭
"Ayyo by 30 we want to see your baby" Amma was adamant😳

OMG... MY LITTLE ONE... SHE SHUT HER EYES... IMAGINING HERSELF BE PREGNANT... FULL BLOOM LIKE AKKA WAS BALA ATHIM AT HER BECK AND CALL
Lasya's image crossed her mind... looong, luscious hair, pink hanging cheeks... fat chubby arms... loong fingers... loong...
Niice II good dream BTW👏, imagining being pregnant with the man's child... the man who wont even have the same GF two years in a row...
She would have to call him in Serbia or Albania to tell him shes pregnant,🤣 he would come home if he wanted to... not wanting to cut his backpacking trip short

"I want to live by myself for a while Ma" Ii said sadly, furthering her selfish agenda.. sneakily
"Ofcourse not... we will live with you until u go to your husband's... of the two Bala Mamai told me at the temple, 
one boy is in the Air Force one is in Delhi in Tech may be Gurgaon Maybe NOIDA.

II scrolled on YT, pausing over Argent Graines SARL
He would probably get the Air Force guy indicited in a MIG 21 scandal like Bofors...
He was extremely dangerous and worth every minute of her anxiety. ermmm.. and pleasure...
She wondered how she could begin to get back at him... Amma was saying something but her mind wandered...
"i am going to stay up tonight plotting my next move" she thought cozily, rubbing her hands together gleefully😈
SMUG bas***d, DID HE THINK I WONT KNOW HE DID IT... OFCOURSE HE WANTED ME TO KNOW IT AND I WILL RESPOND AS I DEEM FIT

"U dont have anyone in mind correct?" Amma asked for the third time
"NOBODY" said II😈
"Appo seri we will proceed" Amma said smiling😃

"Poi toongu kanna u seem to be losing weight for no reason" Amma worried
"Its for a contest Amma" Ii said bitterly
HE ASKED HER THAT.. INSENSITIVE SOUL, HE DOESNT EVEN CARE IF I EAT OR DRINK OR DROP DEAD
I am supposed to thank him for noticing... jerk!
"Enna contest?" Amam asked
"No Ma, I was kidding" Ii said somberly
Amma put all the books and magazines away, II took her idli plate to the sink and and stared at it as it filled up with water
"Poi toongu po" Amma ordered
"Hmmm"
"Peraippa's nurse is off, u know, so if he wakes up at night, dont be afraid, wake me kanna" Amma reassured
Her and periappa's room were on one side of a hallway, Amma Appa's and Study the other...
"Ayyo its OK Ma... I know" Ii smiled
Went over to his room stood by his sleeping form and soothed his forehead...he stirred and mumbled
She went back and lay down... to dream... ermm... plot😈

"How come us mere mortals never get to see u in formal clothes?" she complained at Sam's while she baby sat Lasya😭
"I dont wear formals unless I am working"😉 he said carelessly. She had no idea about Argent Graines then..😃
"What do u do at Spectrum every day on the 20th floor? 😡(if its not "work")" she asked sarcastically
He bent down meaningfully, they dodged each other and chased each other...
"If u let me..☺️." "I will tell you" he said on her evading lips
"I wont and u dont have to" she said moaning
He did (kiss her), but HE DIDNT (tell her what he does everyday on the 20th, i.e.,)☺️

"More experience does not equal manipulation" she said huskily holding down his arms in a steel like grip
"Well it gives me more dirt on the opponent wont u agree" he asked seeking "How I use the dirt is completely upto me" ☺️
he said freeing his arms easily and pinning it above her head
"Winning debates doesnt make u a masterful lover" she goaded😈
And later... "OK fine" she muttered trembling and weak...groaning with every breath☺️

He missed both meetings on Tuesday, she hadnt met him on Monday even once, not even stumbled upon him at the 5th floor perk or the basement parking or the elevator

She snipped both  ACCEPTED meeting invites and texted it as jpeg image to the "unknown number"🤣
Along with the Webster's definition of Acceptance=the act of consenting to receive or undertake something offered.🤣

WITHIN MINUTES AS IF HE WAITED TO BAIT HER, AS IF IT WAS HIS LIFE'S MISSION

He sent her a scanned image of his Lufthansa Boarding Passes (First Class) Del-FRA; Fra-Paris for Sunday,( he had left the day after the Munirka meeting at Akka's)😳
with synonyms for OFFER=volunteer, volunteer one's services, be at someone's disposal, be at someone's service, make oneself available, step/come forward..."she offered to help"

Certain sections highlighted in red...🤣

COCEITED bas***d...like she had offered HER "SERVICES"

Coming up... II's game plan & a Proposal😃

so cute amma has already moved on .. MiG scandal by R&B why not :-) , now waiting for the next step and proposal .. for some reason thought R&B would be the one taking the step cause those who talk dont do much its always the quieter one's .. 🤣 given the way you take ur story i cant predict what will happen next .. we all know there is an iyer wedding in the end but the path is so hatke..
tomorrow the work week begins ..
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Lub it ... II plotting against the devil.looking forward to it... 😈
My work week has already begun. Not that it's stoping me from constantly refreshing my bookmark. Never mind the pile of unfinished work.

Coming to the tale these two now really need the entire quayannat working for them to bring them together. Did RnB really sabotage Sree. I would like to believe he's too much of a pro to do that. He can always charge our II for wasting his time on Sree's proposal and give us more to drool 😳.

WTH as long as they are slamming each other - stealth or straight we are here to ogle! 👏
Weave more loving it as always..

Ps:

Not expecting a reply 😕Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

My work week has already begun. Not that it's stoping me from constantly refreshing my bookmark. Never mind the pile of unfinished work.

Coming to the tale these two now really need the entire quayannat working for them to bring them together. Did RnB really sabotage Sree. I would like to believe he's too much of a pro to do that. He can always charge our II for wasting his time on Sree's proposal and give us more to drool 😳.

WTH as long as they are slamming each other - stealth or straight we are here to ogle! 👏
Weave more loving it as always..

Ps:

Not expecting a reply 😕

Thats a clear bait😆
So u do get a reply

I know right... they will goad each other every living  moment
BANDA gaya hai bahar she sends him his accepted invite despite that?
Couldnt she have asked Mrs Sagar?
Nope!
AND she sends him a definition

He comes back exactly like a secret corner inside her wishes for
Yes they are supremely addicted to each other
I LOVE WRITING THEIR BACK AND FORTH & THEIR END GAME😳
MY MOST FAVE
I'm sure I sound like a thankless b**ch but can we have one more. I'll stop after that pakka
Originally posted by modernfamily

I'm sure I sound like a thankless b**ch but can we have one more. I'll stop after that pakka

I am doing daftar ka naam can u believe it😭

Ha ha it doesnt sound thankless at all
U can pretty much ask me ANYTHING for comparing me to Arundhati Roy☺️

How about I complete my slide making for work and write u a short one about them both missing each other

Would u like a phone call?

WHO should call?

This is like AIR's Aapki Farmayish...😳

For the kids that were born POST AIR Glory days...😭 too bad FM is a pale shadow🤢

How about I complete my slide making for work and write u a short one about them both missing each other

WHO should call?

For the kids that were born POST AIR Glory days...😭 too bad FM is a pale shadow🤢
I am listening to "radio Gaga" now After reading this😆

WHO should call?

I love you. You're a wonderful person. I can't imagine multi tasking handling the kids work home and then write. I bow to thee. Missing each other. Please do include the phone convo. Their first ever.  Second technically but I hope they talk this time. You decide who calls first. You make the best decisions. You're the best.  Can't believe having a writer who's at your Beck and call