Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kg1404 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha,
Feeling like a deflated balloon?. If no, don't even read further. If you are, then do give a thought to my two cents.
Wind knocked out of your sails??
That's ok , once in a way!!
C decided to hop off the train as she has a new destination that she has to reach, urgently and may be her limitations /priorities r such that she cannot keep up pace with this train which has kept running like a manic juggernaut.
But this train has to have a destination. With due respect, it has to go on ,knowing people need to get off and few others will board on,
I write this only cos , I did not find your morning update, which is my petrol for the day.
So signal out the green flag and roll on.

And if you need to pause and absorb the speed breaker, I understand and will wait for your green flag.This journey, in your words is an obsession and one has to feed the obsessions.

And Columbia, if you are reading this, many thanks to get the train journey started. Only my best wishes for you . I don't know you or anyone here, but this forum connects people.Reading your ode to Nisha's pt 90,letting go, I knew , it had to have a deeper connect and now I know why.I take the liberty to say, Do thank your mom, as you set sail , bcos she has found the strength to carry on cos of you and your siblings. N's story has helped u and so will it help ur mother if u thank her.Harvard calling, My My!! Go grab it, girl.And do try to hop on one of Nisha's train, I am sure , they r going to be a few apart from this train and myself and few others in this train will catch u there.

Come on N,this post is to me, just trying to pump up hydrogen / helium to your ballon which appears ,deflated for now.
But if you r wondering the need for this post and you hv not posted only cos you r really caught up with family, just forget that this post was even made.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am going NOWHERE.😆
I am married with kids AND have STEADY JOB😲
Ive lived in the same house 15 years...😲

Symphonies will stay put... I mean... it will move... and progress and such😳😆

Main KAHIN nahi ja rahi😆

I trust C to log on and catch up updates IF and when she wants... Harvard doesn't prohibit its students from loving romance fiction 😳😃
And Fall is 8 months away, she HAS to log on kabhi na kabhi 😳
PLEASE DONT WORRY

Good Luck C😳
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Interesting Update..Good Going...👏
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am going NOWHERE.😆</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am married with kids AND have STEADY JOB😲</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ive lived in the same house 15 years...😲</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Symphonies will stay put... I mean... it will move... and progress and such😳😆</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Main KAHIN nahi ja rahi😆</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I trust C to log on and catch up updates IF and when she wants... Harvard doesn't prohibit its students from loving romance fiction😳😃</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And Fall is 8 months away, she HAS to log on kabhi na kabhi😳</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">PLEASE DONT WORRY</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Good Luck C😳</font>

thanx for rply Dii.. we r just crazy and there
was no update from morning so we
we're mad... very possessive abt R&B and II

last update was as usually wonderful... R&B is also little bit jealous abt his fire cracker... bt both morons will not say to each other ... extremely egostick..hope vandu will
not give up so easily and will talk to Sam abt this...loved the
way u r writing..
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looking forward to the sisters collaborating to bring them together. 😊😳
Lovely update as usual👏
kg1404 thumbnail
Oh great!! I just saw 108 and read it too. Jealousy's good was too good!!!
Good God Nisha, hope I did not sound off like a Kjo movie. in my morning post which was typed whilst cooking and sent before I saw your update.Edited by kg1404 - 9 years ago
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God, you have me addicted to this story, haven't checked for updates so often for any story before. Finally , came the update after a long time but has me wanting for me.
This silence on R&B's part is also getting on my nerves. BTW, did R&B hear what II was muttering about him and his french girlfriend? Can he for once open up and say something except asking her details of the impending marriage? 😡
And what's with II ? She goes about ranting abt everything but won't speak straight to him about their relationship.
😡

Hope Vandu and Sam do something to knock some sense into these two egoistic knuckleheads! 😭
Nisha0604 thumbnail
OK ATC has cleared us for descent lets land this plane
Next part coming up...
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks buddy.Waiting for t,
But you said something about as many number of update as selected and she selected 5.
But we got only three.

Never mind but we got update as thrilling equal to five.

Waitng for next buddy
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Reading & YT History

Part 108

Monday at work was manic as usual, she juggled meetings with her team and Excelsior, made two trips, 
one to the Gurgaon workshop and one to the showroom all by 8 PM

She was driving home when Srikanth called, she was exhausted after the longest day, he sounded bummed as well
"Kya hua?" she asked
"Umm do u have a few minutes?" he asked dejected😭
"Oh sure" she said kindly😃

"hey, our proposal got rejected, we begin from step one ALL over again tomorrow" he said...😭
She felt TERRIBLE...😲😭
"Ayyyo" "Epdi? HOW?" You told me you guys had all your ducks lined in a row, the numbers looked great from as far as I saw them" she reviewed them casually because of her CPA background

"What was the funding company's name again?" she asked😃

"Argent Graines" Sree said "Its French for Silver Seeds"😳

The word French sent her heart plunging in a huge splatter on the sidewalk like a water balloon

"We gave them 5 year projections, one investor wanted the CAGR for 7 years, two were particularly tough on us, one Indian guy and one French guy called Duff"
"Who is the Indian?" she asked

There was so much traffic and honking at the Sultanpuri intersection, due to a major traffic jam, she didnt hear it"... 
Sree would have said "Dont know.. we dealt with a liaison that accidentally mentioned Duff's name"👏

They talked about market size and future product ideas and opportunities for the SmartGro to expand into other geographies
She didnt talk anything personal, just listened, listened and agreed... when she hung up on him she was almost parking by D II...
"U know what? U shud continue as if this NEVER happened" she cheered him up
"Good to talk with u Ishita, u always stay upbeat, an extrovert inside and out a optimist inside and out" he gushed

OH WELL I AM AN OPTIMIST ONLY WHEN IT COMES TO OTHER PEOPLE NOT TO MYSELF... NOPE😭

"We are meant to be friends" she told him that morning in Munirka the morning after 26th Jan.. when she had accidentally stayed over at Akka's
His flight was delayed and he had come by to take her to breakfast at Munirka, to Udupi's😳
"Lets do this... we both will look elsewhere and regroup if we are unmarried for 6 months?" he offered😳
She squirmed... "Umm.. I dont think thats a good idea Sree"
"Name things you like and dont like about me" he asked A DATA GUY...🤣

"Smart, educated, extrovert, kind, IYER, ambitious, articulate" she said slowly thinking
LIKEWISE" he said, "Every adjective"

"see? we are JUST ALIKE" he gushed
"Different gender" she said the FIRST distinction that came to mind

He reached for her hand clasped it and said "Thats the best one to have" he said meaningfully☺️

AYYYO DONT... DONT... DONT... WHILE HE IS IN BED WITH MARLIESE WAKING UP TO MORNING SEX I AM FENDING OFF SREE'S HAND HOLDING ATTEMPTS?😈
NIIICE II, GOOD DI... BE "FAITHFUL" PAAVAM R&B...😡😭
AYYO😡😭

"We have the BEST difference Ishita" he said huskily, as if he were AROUSED
AYYYO NO...😭
She pulled her hand out attempting to push her steaming idlis... she was red as her tomato chutney
"I KNOW WE WILL BE GOOD IN BED" Sree said bluntly...☺️

GOOD GRIEF... HOW DO U KNOW THAT... U DONT... I WILL ONLY BE GOOD IN BED WITH ONE GUY☺️
"HE" IS GOOD IN BED WITH "EVERYBODY" THOUGH...😭

"Sree stop" she stopped him... "I dont think its an appropriate conversation for a Udupi" she giggled hot and bothered😳
"Lets talk about what we dont like about each other... he changed the topic agreeably

"I dont want to move to the Bay Area" she said
"I dont care about living in Blore or Delhi" he said simply
"I am not too maternal, I may not have kids" she said
"I want atleast one, two would be great" Sree said
"I would never quit my job. I hope to be Director in under 7" she said
"I wont say such things strongly..." he said firmly... "If a Post Doc op arises or a teaching gig arises, I might move on" he said
"I dont cook much or do housework much, so India is ideal, I cannot afford help in the Bay Area" she said
"I like to have a sparkling clean house I clean over the weekends, EVERY WEEKEND"

THERE ARE BOOKS AND MAGAZINES AND CLOTHES EVERYWHERE IN HIS LIVING ROOM UPSTAIRS... THERE ARE GADGETS AND CABLES AND CORDS... MULTIPLE JACKETS, AND HOODIES
RANDOM TOOLS... LIKE HE IS A CARPENTER OR A ELECTRICIAN THERE ARE A MILLION BOOKS..

"Do u love to read?" she asked softly
"NOT MUCH... I live in the NOW... I dont live in an imaginary world" he said smiling as if that was the best thing
" do u love to travel?" she asked
I DONT GET TIME... I WORK 90 HOURS A WEEK SOMETIMES" he said
"U get time to clean ur house" she giggled
"Ya a clean organized house is important... I wud stay up cleaning" he said
"Not reading? hmmm" she finsihed softly...
"Wherever I am, if I have a book with me, I have a place I can go and be happy" JK Rowling's quote came to her mind...

There was no use in letting him get his hopes high
It wont be R&B it wont be Sree
Who it will be only Amma Appa knew

She went up, dead tired, Amma gave her idlis for dinner she ate on the couch with her ipad...
She searched for the Deekshithar Kriti on YouTube, sung by Sudha Raghunathan... she had sung it yesterday and wasnt too happy with it
Appa was still being cold or a lil aloof with her, Amma didnt say WHY but Ii knew. He didnt sit down and ask about her day or anything...like he would...
She looked at him sadly... he was her best friend, and now her friend was gone because she had said No to Sreekanth...

She scrolled through her YT History, on the right it had "You may like"
"How angel investors work"😲
"Top Venture Capital companies in India"😲
"Venture Capital 101"😲

She was startled for a second... she scrolled through it all
and then went back to her History and scrolled for the Kriti videos
And found a reference to Argent Graines...😲
She clicked on the "unprotected" image/video😳👏

It was a Corporate video of Argent Graines... the CEO talked about ventures funded... ALL in French with a English voice over
and hand shakes and aerial shots of cities across the world, smiling families, farm, produce and fast cars... and some world busines seminar that showed the investors all 7 of them...
AND IN THERE STOOD RAMAN AKA R&B BHALLA, dapper in a black suit and green silk tie😳👏... the ONLY Indian in the group, of 4 French Two Thai guys

She looked at the "date viewed" it was that Saturday when Periappa was gone for his tests and R&B asked to borrow her iPad

R&B was a investor/co-owner/partner of Argent Graines SARL ( A French limited liability company code)
R&B had deliberately sabotaged Sree's venture?😲
The YT video replayed in a loop as she sat and stared at it...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago