Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
How about Anushka Shetty of Arundhati fame for II.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

For some odd reason I cant picture any Indian dude for R&B. Sidharth Malhotra but he still doesnt cut it. I am some bionic firm can take our order πŸ˜†

Because Hsp, R&B is NOT some treadmill infomercial model oozing muscles that lives on protien shakes and works out 6 hours a day and reads every ingredient on every frickin jar, and is constantly wearing clothes that are three sizes too small and is always on a "steroid induced" high of some sort

He is the MOST unassuming, skinny tall, will eat anything doesn't say a word,  extremely intelligent, voracious reader guy,  The last place you will see R&B is on on a treadmill, or scoping girls out in a bar... or standing strategically so his muscles will pop out of his tee five sizes too small

UGHHH I see guys like that at the Y all the time, they might be nuclear scientists but the first thought that comes to mind is "UGHHH"

Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaram

How about Anushka Shetty of Arundhati fame for II.

GOOD GRIEF!!

Now THATS beautiful Swara... OMG!!! LOVELY!!!

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

TOTALLY AGREE
Gosh! Can u imagine Matt Bomer Deepika jodi?

WILL BE PERFECT!!!! i like Deepika too Nisha i am  beginning to wonder if we have some karmic connection going on here πŸ˜†. HSP.canada πŸ‘πŸ‘ good choice also by now you should know a lot of all these drool worthy male guys turn out to be gay but drool we can all do πŸ˜†

OHHH I have seen him in person or rather bumped into him on the street of NYC,wow totally wow.. 😳😳😳😳 i would have been one of the girls and so would have been my husband πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

GOOD GRIEF!!

Now THATS beautiful Swara... OMG!!! LOVELY!!!

only thing is she is a little too chubby for II  and totally one of those thunder thighs heroines of the south..i love what she is wearing thought 😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anu
A definite LAUGH riot
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

only thing is she is a little too chubby for II  and totally one of those thunder thighs heroines of the south..i love what she is wearing thought 😳

She was a good jodi with Vikram, but yes, fully agree to that thunder thighs comment.
Sarath Kumar types daan othu varum ivalukku not  Dhanush
Clothes sema gorgeous... the saree color is outstanding...
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey I asked you way earlier who you imagined as II and R&B, since you didn't reply, I imagine this as II.

Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Because Hsp, R&B is NOT some treadmill infomercial model oozing muscles that lives on protien shakes and works out 6 hours a day and reads every ingredient on every frickin jar, and is constantly wearing clothes that are three sizes too small and is always on a "steroid induced" high of some sort

He is the MOST unassuming, skinny tall, will eat anything doesn't say a word,  extremely intelligent, voracious reader guy,  The last place you will see R&B is on on a treadmill, or scoping girls out in a bar... or standing strategically so his muscles will pop out of his tee five sizes too small

UGHHH I see guys like that at the Y all the time, they might be nuclear scientists but the first thought that comes to mind is "UGHHH"

Men at Gym are just EW, trying to show off, But I guess young girls like that. I suggested Matt as I saw with his kids, and were eating hotdogs from the street vendor, he was totally normal guy with his family, One kid was sitting on is shoulders, Now for me that is drool worthy. And they were very normal, my friend who watched White collar said that him, and then sure enough we stopped and many more stopped but he just waved and said his time with family no following please. Now i guess I have to watch his show just to see if will be worthy R&B
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Hey I asked you way earlier who you imagined as II and R&B, since you didn't reply, I imagine this as II.

I did respond, I thought😭
Sorry if I didnt, I thought I said Tarun Raghavan of Sony TV's Hubahu fame will be my R&B.
He is TALL, SKINNY AND QUIET. Hes some Glad Rags model of some sort...

Deepika can be IIπŸ˜ƒ ONLY if she sheds that OTT melodrama from Chennai ExpressπŸ˜ƒ