SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 111

Posted: 9 years ago
Ppl can john abraham pull off RB...im trying to fit in evryone i find hot...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by taara113

Ppl can john abraham pull off RB...im trying to fit in evryone i find hot...πŸ˜ƒ

::shudders::

no

No.

NO!

NO! NO! NO!

He's hot... But I can't imagine him carrying on the intelligent convos that R&B does.

Originally posted by Arya1991

::shudders::

no

No.

NO!

NO! NO! NO!

He's hot... But I can't imagine him carrying on the intelligent convos that R&B does.

Hahahahaha...thot so...although he is more educated than most bollywood actors...mba marketing i think...
Bt haan lagta nae hai...

Just like his thoughts R&B's face will also remain a mystery then 
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Anyone who finds the PURR-fect R&B (who fits Nisha's, Ashu's & my faceless dream R&B) will be rewarded with a original .pdf version of a poster I design with him (The PURR-fect R&B) and the chosen II.

Also.
Nisha,
If that's not against your wishes, you could use that poster (or a version of it) for the cover image of SoSy.

Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Arya1991

Anyone who finds the PURR-fect R&B (who fits Nisha's, Ashu's & my faceless dream R&B) will be rewarded with a original .pdf version of a poster I design with him (The PURR-fect R&B) and the chosen II.

Also.
Nisha,
If that's not against your wishes, you could use that poster (or a version of it) for the cover image of SoSy.

You will never be satisfied πŸ˜†...no ones getting that poster...
Id say get an artist n design one fr ur self and chipkofy ur own photo in place of II...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by taara113

You will never be satisfied πŸ˜†...no ones getting that poster...
Id say get an artist n design one fr ur self and chipkofy ur own photo in place of II...πŸ˜‰

I refuse to quit without trying!

Plus. I haven't seen any super-hot artist who can hold an intelligent conversation and fits faceless R&B's beauty.
Taara just had one suggestion for R&B that I am actually considering backing...

And...

That is...

(wait for it)

Siddarth Malhotra!

P.S.: Actually made me ask myself why I didn't think of Shahid Kapoor. And then I rubbished that. 'Coz he no fit my faceless R&B.
I feel so bad for Ranjan. Hope he finds happiness with raman and raman tOo. I am sure it will take time but it will happen :)
Okay.. Here you go my dear officially insane lovers!!!
We will never find a match for the perfect RB.. If we do he will either be engaged or married or never be interested in relationships.. Lol
This is what always happens.
But but but, I will say one thing.. We shouldnt quit without a purposeful search. Hence khoj jaari rakho..
Hum kabhi na haarne waale hain..
We can become cellular biologists also.. For cloning purposes, rofl..
Nothing is impossible.. Hence said and done
wow loved I am Sam.. my poor Ranjan .. feel so so so bad  * infinity for him.. by now you should know i am a big Ranjan supporter πŸ˜†..
Loved the amma/II convo , Tanmay/Sam & R&B Convo with Lasya there 😳😳😳 Oh and the father son just look had me all mushy .. so lovely so so lovely!

I hope you dont pack of Ranjan to Germany will break my heart😭 I get the lets keep the scandal tension intact but absolutely will not be able to enjoy the Iyer wedding without Ranjan the person who totally got II & R&B first ..
You know we dont celebrate graduations in India or bdays but weddings we do parents call everyone from dudh wala to folks you havent met in 25 years its a HUGE deal so Ranjan not witnessing his sons only wedding will be so so so so sad , he has been an R&B and II shipper like the rest of us even before Vandu and Sam.. he has to witness the nalangu and the oonjal and the thaali 😭😭😭😭😭.

See what you have done to me ... i actually feel for your characters 😳😳😳😳 MAN YOU WRITE WELL!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘