SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 112

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

What a wonderful exchange between the sisters, Your take on them is so splendid. Your story always pulls strings of reality. This is how big sisters come to rescue and save the day, just by being there. 
will stop as the connection is poor as I am in kids swim class.Confused

Aww he is missing her already waiting to hear their phone convo after engagement ahem ahem LOL It will be funny for sure Embarrassed

Really the talk between the sisters is so real... Hope with II coming on the bhalla Ship... They all be a big,noisy,family... Love how each relationship is shaping up in this father son, Sam n Vandu (god these could be Chaddi buddies yaar) Shravu n R&B  love this nish ...  

Don't mind if u don't reply to my post at all just keep the good work going daaa...Clap
u not awake dreaming about me...bravo R&B!!! now that's wat normal fianc do...so so excited for their after engagement conversation...
vandu and sam are just best...like protective elder sisters...i love them..

itna chotu update kyu nisha...yeh dil mange more!!!
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Simply fabulous! This is exactly how I pictured it. Amma to be the reasonable and appa to be on the fence. Loved that he kept an eye on time, when R&B was in the room with II. Dads have a tough time letting go of their daughters. You have oddles of eloquance in your writing. In my previous post I had gone on defense when it was mentioned they Grey and R&B had some similarities. Also 50 shades author is no where close to your writing style, I guess I am repeating myself ( just like EL James) 
You are par excellence.
Thank you so much!

I haven't read the book I heard SO much about it, yet didn't read it.
Kinky sex is not my cup of teaDead in real or in fictionDead I just passed... It doesn't offend me at all that some are drawing parallels, I am OK with it being drawn since it was a block buster hitBig smile

THANKS FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTS

I write because it gives me joy...Big smile not one other reason

Glad you didnt read that book, its written so badly if my english had reviwed EL James would have get 3/10. She was just a strict teacher. And for me I read as I had bought it, first time in my life I skipped pages and pulled my hair reading it. And best was my friend (She is a OBGYN) she had some choice words for it. It is still a but of jokes between my friends. It still amazes me that book has a cult following. I havent come across anybody who liked it. 
That one last line made my evening!!! Thanks Nisha!!!!
And abt the sarees.. I have no idea.. Never worn one pattu.. My mum has a lotta knowledge.. I only colour co ordinate
Lol.. l
Hey nisha...i was a silent reader of this forum bt i cnt stop myself commenting on ur story. Its jst fab..u kno addiction like heroin cocaine bla bla bla. I cnt start my day widout reading ur update n whole day kp waiting like pulling my hairs 4 ur next update. I hv my exam in few days...i hv 2 stdy hard bt cnt resist d urge of reading ur story...i jst cnt describe hw mch i like ur story bt cn say only 1 line dat it became a part of my daily life. Widout it i feel smthing miss in a day. Kp going gal...u r a amazing author...love ya...:)
Good up ate nisha  when will be the next update to day or tommrow tell me please yu have to published the book it's very good book yu are a very good writer yu from India what will happend next update and how many updates for ii and rb marrige 
roka bhi toh kahan nisha BlushingDay Dreaming
update Cry
Originally posted by arshi21

roka bhi toh kahan nisha BlushingDay Dreaming
update Cry
Yes..please Nisha-don't leave your readers hanging. Please update soon. As in, real soon!