Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

wow loved I am Sam.. my poor Ranjan .. feel so so so bad  * infinity for him.. by now you should know i am a big Ranjan supporter πŸ˜†..
Loved the amma/II convo , Tanmay/Sam & R&B Convo with Lasya there 😳😳😳 Oh and the father son just look had me all mushy .. so lovely so so lovely!

I hope you dont pack of Ranjan to Germany will break my heart😭 I get the lets keep the scandal tension intact but absolutely will not be able to enjoy the Iyer wedding without Ranjan the person who totally got II & R&B first ..
You know we dont celebrate graduations in India or bdays but weddings we do parents call everyone from dudh wala to folks you havent met in 25 years its a HUGE deal so Ranjan not witnessing his sons only wedding will be so so so so sad , he has been an R&B and II shipper like the rest of us even before Vandu and Sam.. he has to witness the nalangu and the oonjal and the thaali 😭.

See what you have done to me ... i actually feel for your characters 😳 MAN YOU WRITE WELL!!!!πŸ‘

Yes ofcourse Anu
Ranjan is going to nowhere, but I wont have R&B and Ranjan working everything out before the wedding
I am still on the fence about making him guilty or letting him go😭 Letting him go will make it too cliched like Hindi movies nahi?😭

deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nish you won't believe..last chapter I read between three lectures trying to hide myself from teachers!! It's like reading 2 lines looking up again and finding another moment to go back to the story!! That's my craziness!!
Next chap when??
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arya1991

Anyone who finds the PURR-fect R&B (who fits Nisha's, Ashu's & my faceless dream R&B) will be rewarded with a original .pdf version of a poster I design with him (The PURR-fect R&B) and the chosen II.

Also.
Nisha,
If that's not against your wishes, you could use that poster (or a version of it) for the cover image of SoSy.

I dont watch Indian TV much, But Matt Bomer with brown eyes. I have seen him in person or rather bumped into him on the street of NYC, I have not seen his shows, I have to say I just stopped and oogled at him. He was in shorts, walking with his kids & his partner and most women had their jaws open and openly drooling. One handosme guy, Pic dont do justice to him He will be perfect R&B ( most be a good actor just won golden globe) 
https://www.google.com/search?q=matt+bomer&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=979&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=K3fPVICcI47hsATn04DgDg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Arya
AYYYOOO
NO BARUN NO SANAYA
Rendu perum taangaadu. 

II is totally not a "completely lacking in self respect, anarkali wearing, fake hair sporting, jalebi making, desperate for fall and catch scene, Raizada family maid" that refers to herself  as HUM like she is some Mughal emperor... If I channel her the creativity will  choke and die

Barun um anda moonjiyum... ayyo vendave vendaam, oru expression irukkaadu moonjila...U can even imagine Irrfan Khan or Nawazuddin Siddiqui, I ABS ADORE BOTH though they are not 6'3" and skinny.

DEEPIKA it is for me, WITHOUT the OTT from Chennai Express, she is everything you mentioned, sultry, sexy, mischievous, confident

We can create R&B in a lab... if he has to be Desi, otherwise I see a lot of 6'3" SKINNY guys in this country

Hsp.canada thumbnail

wow loved I am Sam.. my poor Ranjan .. feel so so so bad  * infinity for him.. by now you should know i am a big Ranjan supporter πŸ˜†..
Loved the amma/II convo , Tanmay/Sam & R&B Convo with Lasya there 😳😳😳 Oh and the father son just look had me all mushy .. so lovely so so lovely!

I hope you dont pack of Ranjan to Germany will break my heart😭 I get the lets keep the scandal tension intact but absolutely will not be able to enjoy the Iyer wedding without Ranjan the person who totally got II & R&B first ..
You know we dont celebrate graduations in India or bdays but weddings we do parents call everyone from dudh wala to folks you havent met in 25 years its a HUGE deal so Ranjan not witnessing his sons only wedding will be so so so so sad , he has been an R&B and II shipper like the rest of us even before Vandu and Sam.. he has to witness the nalangu and the oonjal and the thaali 😭.

See what you have done to me ... i actually feel for your characters 😳 MAN YOU WRITE WELL!!!!πŸ‘

I concur with Anu. πŸ‘
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I dont watch Indian TV much, But Matt Bomer with brown eyes. I have seen him in person or rather bumped into him on the street of NYC, I have not seen his shows, I have to say I just stopped and oogled at him. He was in shorts, walking with his kids & his partner and most women had their jaws open and openly drooling. One handosme guy, Pic dont do justice to him He will be perfect R&B ( most be a good actor just won golden globe) 
https://www.google.com/search?q=matt+bomer&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=979&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=K3fPVICcI47hsATn04DgDg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

OMG I LOVE Matt Bomer white collar LOVED it but stopped prior to the last season he would be perfect...
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Arya

AYYYOOO
NO BARUN NO SANAYA
Rendu perum taangaadu. 

II is totally not a "completely lacking in self respect, anarkali wearing, fake hair sporting, jalebi making, desperate for fall and catch scene, Raizada family maid" that refers to herself  as HUM like she is some Mughal emperor... If I channel her the creativity will  choke and die

Barun um anda moonjiyum... ayyo vendave vendaam, oru expression irukkaadu moonjila...U can even imagine Irrfan Khan or Nawazuddin Siddiqui, I ABS ADORE BOTH though they are not 6'3" and skinny.

DEEPIKA it is for me, WITHOUT the OTT from Chennai Express, she is everything you mentioned, sultry, sexy, mischievous, confident

We can create R&B in a lab... if he has to be Desi, otherwise I see a lot of 6'3" SKINNY guys in this country

For some odd reason I cant picture any Indian dude for R&B. Sidharth Malhotra but he still doesnt cut it. I am sure some bionic firm can take our order πŸ˜†
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

TOTALLY AGREE
Gosh! Can u imagine Matt Bomer Deepika jodi?
Hsp.canada thumbnail

OMG I LOVE Matt Bomer white collar LOVED it but stopped prior to the last season he would be perfect...

I saw him and I was in awe with his looks. He is really handsome (but gay) nevermind on that I can still droolπŸ˜‰
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Yes ofcourse Anu
Ranjan is going to nowhere, but I wont have R&B and Ranjan working everything out before the wedding
I am still on the fence about making him guilty or letting him go😭 Letting him go will make it too cliched like Hindi movies nahi?😭

no need to have R&B and Ranjan work out I totally totally get that.. infact I  love that idea because then the bhalla house will have its fun moments with II between the 2 R's πŸ˜†.
Not guilty di why because Savitas husband, R&B, Sammy's & Mannys dad COULDNT have been a womanizer you all these big shots are framed people go after their money like before abhisheks wedding someone did harthal in front of the house saying she is already married to him πŸ˜† so its like folks know these things happen and they handle it.
Take your time to prove but i feel this was a hard working family , son went to college in scholarship more along dhirubhai ambani types and no he was not a womanizer ,I am sure there would have been woman falling for him all the time
Nothing about Sosy is cliched .. I will let you decide but for me just like Sam and all the rest, he is a positive character and i can digest anything else but infidelity never
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago