SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 114

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Arya
AYYYOOO
NO BARUN NO SANAYA
Rendu perum taangaadu. 

II is totally not a "completely lacking in self respect, anarkali wearing, fake hair sporting, jalebi making, desperate for fall and catch scene, Raizada family maid" that refers to herself  as HUM like she is some Mughal emperor... If I channel her the creativity will  choke and die

Barun um anda moonjiyum... ayyo vendave vendaam, oru expression irukkaadu moonjila...U can even imagine Irrfan Khan or Nawazuddin Siddiqui, I ABS ADORE BOTH though they are not 6'3" and skinny.

DEEPIKA it is for me, WITHOUT the OTT from Chennai Express, she is everything you mentioned, sultry, sexy, mischievous, confident

We can create R&B in a lab... if he has to be Desi, otherwise I see a lot of 6'3" SKINNY guys in this country

Can we please, please make R&B in a lab?
::dreamy eyes::
๐Ÿ˜ณ
::wistful sigh::

For the want of that PURR-fect R&B, I'm quoting:
"I can't sleep without knowing there's hope.
Half the night I waste in sighs, in a wakeful doze I sorrow.
For the hands, the lips, the eyes - for the meeting of tomorrow"

-Alfred Tennyson (Maud)

Originally posted by Nisha0604

I did respond, I thought๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sorry if I didnt, I thought I said Tarun Raghavan of Sony TV's Hubahu fame will be my R&B.
He is TALL, SKINNY AND QUIET. Hes some Glad Rags model of some sort...

Deepika can be II๐Ÿ˜ƒ ONLY if she sheds that OTT melodrama from Chennai Express๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The pic didn't get posted earlier!
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Men at Gym are just EW, trying to show off, But I guess young girls like that. I suggested Matt as I saw with his kids, and were eating hotdogs from the street vendor, he was totally normal guy with his family, One kid was sitting on is shoulders, Now for me that is drool worthy. And they were very normal, my friend who watched White collar said that him, and then sure enough we stopped and many more stopped but he just waved and said his time with family no following please. Now i guess I have to watch his show just to see if will be worthy R&B

WHITE collar is awesome !!! my husband and i couldnt stop watching it i had to stop just one season prior to the final because it became repetitive but no fault of his, I have it on my todo to finish it... i LOOOVED it and MAN he is handsome *infinity *infinity๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and what you are telling me is making me love him more...
And the way i land up openly drooling in front of my husband is making him accept Bomer looks good ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and no he doesnt get to say a word about Deepika looking pretty i would kill him ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
a tit bit about Tom Brady - my managers mom went to Disney post a super bowl and saw him there with the kids in the line for a ride like a normal person and thats it me along with his mom and families are now life long Brady shippers
Originally posted by Arya1991

Can we please, please make R&B in a lab?
::dreamy eyes::
๐Ÿ˜ณ
::wistful sigh::

For the want of that PURR-fect R&B, I'm quoting:
"I can't sleep without knowing there's hope.
Half the night I waste in sighs, in a wakeful doze I sorrow.
For the hands, the lips, the eyes - for the meeting of tomorrow"

-Alfred Tennyson (Maud)

Seri! Done!!  
LOVELY POETRY
Completely captures everything about the tale
And about the updates, I'm so so disappointed in Appa! I get why he doesn't even wanna consider R&B and this alliance. But he's acting as if he doesn't give a damn about II!
The girl you brought up never defied you, never disrespected you or do anything that would make you embarrassed and yet that daughter is wearing that ring with pride, love and ownership! I get that you're angry, Appa, I do! You have every right to be so. I wish you'd be compassionate enough to be hurt too. Your daughter is hurting like hell and whatever happens, if you win this battle, she'll still hurt like hell. I wish you could see that and feel that too. I don't wish you to give in; not if you don't want to. I wish you to understand her pain. I wish you to be her 'Father'!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

And about the updates, I'm so so disappointed at Appa! I get why he doesn't even wanna consider R&B and this alliance. But he's acting as if he doesn't give a damn about II!
The girl you brought up never defied you, never disrespected you or do anything that would make you embarrassed and yet that daughter is wearing that ring with pride, love and ownership! I get that you're angry, Appa, I do! You have every right to be so. I wish you'd be compassionate enough to be hurt too. Your daughter is hurting like hell and whatever happens, if you win this battle, she'll still hurt like hell. I wish you could see that and feel that too. I don't wish you to give in; not if you don't want to. I wish you to understand her pain. I wish you to be her 'Father'!

hoga .. its his knee jerk reaction then he will see..
Nisha that was BEAUTIFUL. I always wanted a Sam-r&b scene. I teared up in office. The entire scene was so well written, like a screenplay. It was amazing. 
You know I noticed one thing that after the proposal we know what everybody thinks from Sam to amma to appa vandu, even r&b but we didn't get much about II whose reactions and introspection are what we typically get. Do you have something planned? 
Nisha,

We're on page 149.
Pudu thread-oda linka kudungo! ๐Ÿ˜†
We absolutely refuse to let you not continue this ๐Ÿ˜›

As for those lines by Alfred Lord Tennyson...
That was an edited version...

Here's the original.
" Half the night I waste in sighs.
Half in dreams I sorrow after
The delight of early skies;
In a wakeful doze I sorrow
For the hands, the lips, the eyes,
For the meeting of the morrow
The delight of happy laughter,
The delight of low replies."

I thought this perfectly described how II and R&B felt about each other... especially since their relationship was almost purely physical when it started...
And. It perfectly depicts the search for that elusive, purr-fect R&B.

You've managed to create a character who has absolutely no parallel.
And, that is extraordinarily amazing. And. Spectacular.

I like that word.
Spectacular. Like you.
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
Ponga di... Its supposed to be a desi fiction.. I encourage only desi RB..
Ll manufacture one in d lab..
And yes. New thread.. New update..
Congos Nisha on finishing this thread also.. Lol
Originally posted by ashu9

Ponga di... Its supposed to be a desi fiction.. I encourage only desi RB..
Ll manufacture one in d lab..
And yes. New thread.. New update..
Congos Nisha on finishing this thread also.. Lol

he is no different from hritik