Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kind Hearted Khushi

Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful Thread πŸ‘  Fabulous work!
Faiqa , you amaze me with your words and creations and the imagination behind it.Such a beautiful write up "An Echo of a Pure Heart" β­οΈ Your vision of seeing IPK is unique.β€οΈπŸ€—

Edited by apinky81 - 9 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail
THE THREAD IS JUST KILLER! You all did a fabulous job as always! πŸ‘
I'm sorry I'm not good with words at all! The only thing I can say it's that actually those avis and creations of ArHi you know ☺️ scene LEFT ME OUT OF MYSELF! DHAK DHAK ACIDITY !!!!☺️

Thanks Katelyn for your PM πŸ€—
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

A beauteous tying of the bewitching dori!
Thank you In di, Durgey,Faiqu, Kate, Cyn di, Supi, lazychick.maria for making dori 29 so alluring!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by wiwy - 9 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ladies , you are a true rock stars.I have no idea how do you all do that.

Katelyn , superb , seriously I don't have words for the top gif of Mehndi. BreathtakingπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Where is the music? I can't hear anything.
Durga , really nice poem of their journey πŸ‘,Indi di , yes she understood the true meaning of his and her relationship and submits herself to .A beautiful submission ever , so innocent and so pure.Lovely editsπŸ‘ 
Nice edits Cynthia di and Faiqa di simply superb write up and edits.πŸ‘ I'll come back to it.Maria my Janu, you are here,Beautiful edit dear as alwaysπŸ‘

Edited by MehreenB - 9 years ago
AKAD thumbnail
Kiss mitti se bani ho tum sab.😲
Thread 29😲

and with double the intensity πŸ‘

Congratulations!!!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Congratulations Ladies πŸ€—for this achievement ,Yes we came so far and under prying eyes as we are proud of ourselves.Enjoy this journey.I'll come back tomorrow as I have no energy right now... eyes are shutting down so badly .
Shab bakhair...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

29 is a symbol of SOLIDARITY within conflict and divisions of the people and the worlds.So perfect timing as we are watching ARSHI solidarity with each other among the odds.
It is a number combo of 2, 9 and =11 ...and that is why has many powers within...like love, care, harmony, selflessness, will ,devotion, sensuousness but ALL with SOUL MISSION.If IPK has some gift of God's blessings , we blasters also have that as we always end up with the right number for new thread and it's running epis always co relate with it.

Wonderful start of the thread...

Katelyn's fantastic creationsπŸ‘β­οΈ...I can't hear the music..is there any ? your gifs have been excelled in many many ways.Love it.❀️...You are my tech inspiration in this field...πŸ€—

Durga

A princess waiting for release from womb's hold
A shocking father lets her down with his killer jolt
Everything downslides, characters and story
The creep re-enters the peaceful home of glory  

A few stumbles, but the shaadi is on its way
Closer and closer they're getting everyday
Rasams redone, amidst fun and games
In the heart of Ma's garden, vows exchanged

A solemn union witnessed by the stars
But Dadi reveals the deep-rooted scars
The painful war within had to be won
For aana to tha hi, as they are already one

Mehandi laga ke rakhna, no matter how many times
He'll marry her again, to say Now, you're mine'

I won't highlight anything as this is what these episodes are holding in...beautiful ...u know what i like always...I did underline that.It was in my mind when I made the post that DDLJ suits here.

Indi ,πŸ‘ beautiful inebriated creations of their union and yes the dori which he snapped, but tied that day in his heart , showing her today bringing her smile out...and then with her consent is taking time to open it with all the love of his heart...ana to tha hi...after this heart and mind fight of this hate to love ...but love of this girl seeped in him...brought him right where he has to halt her with her Duppatta the same which she drops in his feet and he didn't stop then.If she sabotaged his color theme of red, he had no choice but to say to her "this color doesn't look bad on you either'...both have come out of this when everything settles at one point "I won't be able to survive without you"...Ajeeb dastan hai yeh...kahan shuru kahan khatam

Cynthia ,πŸ€— lovely lovely collages .I liked both but to make you mine is something...very attractive. Thnx dear for appreciating my efforts...

BHAVII πŸ‘ My partner in crime...You use these laws in your field everyday and I teach em..Of course every action has an equal and opposite reaction...Newton's Mian is happy there seeing his lovely creation being used in love stories...πŸ˜† if he snaps her dori , she snaps his engine with mishri...if he kisses her she does the same , if she slaps her with the sound of music of Mosquito [ machar] ...he snaps her sangeet down but again dances with her taking her in his arms...if he can say I love u dammit...she can hum bhi aapse shame to shame dammit...if he wants SR before marriage ...she says hum jante hai...and the list of this momentous couple activities goes on and on...the main reasons for Arnav's attraction towards Khushi was the fact that she was his mental and personality match and kept him engaged nonstop with her Ajeeb yet logical activities which disintegrate him to melt in her . Every time he had hurt her, there was a preceding provocation from her side...

Yes after using all the tactics of wooing his LOVE ...he has to Make every particle of this world to give her RESPECT and that is where this marriage stands for me...just to garland her with respect ...tumhain chaiye...yes with her ways to bring her in this Choti si Duniya...

Thnx for liking my literature the class which I hated the most in my life...because of Shakespear baba...can't digest ...am I becoming like him...nahinnnπŸ˜† sounds scary.

Maria, WELCOME to the thread...lovely collage.πŸ‘

Congratulations to All

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi all,

thanks for liking the thread main post. i must say, kate, durga, faiqa... you guys just do such gorgeous fab things.

this time supriya couldn't join us because ad is pretty demanding... she will be back the moment she can.

and special bhelcomes and many thank yous and πŸ€— to  lazychick.maria, that collage is so pretty... thanks so much for joining in. and i love your name because me very very lazy. πŸ˜†

faiqa, i am yet to read your incredible essays, gawked at the visuals, soon shall read and swoon and maybe even comment... πŸ˜†

to blast from the past... a special utter thanks. you make me happy and you actually make me do some work, hello hi bye bye.

as everyone knows, we have been plagued by unnecessarily prickly owners of "intellectual property" of late.

issi pe arz karte hain...

sp: mere paas paisa hai, takat hai, tv channel hai, trp hai, legal teams hai, blocking power hai, legal threats hai, intellectual property right hai. tumhare paas kya hai?!!

fandom: mere paas emotional property right hai. samjhi tum!

(sp: i have money, power, tv channel, trp, legal teams, blocking power, legal threats, intellectual property right, what do you have?!!

fandom: i have the emotional property right. samjhi tum!!)

an imaginary convo and ripping off hugely from what you all know (kate, cyn, this is a much loved and quoted misquoted dialogue from deewar, a major seventies' film). how come salim javed or yash chopra never came after us? maybe because they had that thing that asr kept saying was important... that thing called dimag.

i don't really care... get a life is all i can say.

yay... let's do #29. yesterday i was hearing about the intriguing properties of 9. i am sure faiqa knows a lot about 29 and all that's wonderful in it. bolo bolo, faiqa ji.

can't wait to get started.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank you every one for all your efforts in that front page replete with beautifuilicious images, wafting gifs and profound write ups..yet to read

thank you for carrying on the tradition forward...and a love that continues unabated..

Congratulations all on Dori 29...

A dori where...

excuse me..

THE dori finally opened..

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

teehee... right you are about that the dori, indu.

and in arnav singh raizada style dori had to be snapped first then tied tenderly and then untied ever so gently but determinedly.

to discuss the dori conundrum, come to reblast thread one...  hyuk hyuk.