Neeli Chhatri Wale

What themes/ topics would you like for NCW to show?

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone!
I know this forum is not so active, but I hope we can create some activity between those members who are visiting this forum. 

What are some issues, topics, themes, or lessons that you feel strongly about that NCW should address on an episode?

This show is really good about balancing a funny, light-hearted air, even while dealing with some very serious topics and lessons. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Res.. will add some soon.  :)

unres

Ok. So some of these topics would be great:

-Beauty is not important, inner beauty matters.
-Something about jealousy, in every day life people can be jealous so something regarding that.😆
-The struggle of being a parent but also the good side to being one..
-Doing the right thing even though the whole society might be against it.
-Being patient with your family even if they can get on your nerves sometimes..

Well, that's all I can think of for now, if I get any more later I'd be happy to edit this post.😳

Edited by Pookhi - 9 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Those are some nice topics and idea! I would love to see all of them used.
I would like to also see the exploration of love marriage vs. arranged marriage. It's a little bit of a heavier topic, but I think the writers can make it lighter.

I would like to see also, how sometimes people work very hard at their job and are eligible for a promotion, but the promotion goes to someone else who is not as hard working.

I think they should explore how people get so busy into their day-to-day lives that they do not have to time to connect with the people around them.

Also, maybe even have an episode about how people are always on their computers and cell phones and don't communicate as much in person.

These are what I can think of for now, but I will add more later.
HappySmiles thumbnail
^^ We had an episode where they showed how people are always into their phones and ignore their families.

But yes one with computers and all the other devices wouldn't be bad either. :)

And the rest of your ideas are superb.. especially the love vs. arranged one. I hope we get episodes on some of your ideas.😛

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Oh okay! I didn't know they already did an episode about cell phones. 😆 I like this show, but I don't watch it as regularly as I'd like to! 

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think an episode about dahej (dowry) or women empowerment would  be good. I think these topics can be showed in 2 episodes.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aradhana87

I think an episode about dahej (dowry) or women empowerment would  be good. I think these topics can be showed in 2 episodes.

Yeah, I think that would be a really good theme too. They could introduce it in one episode that they have to go to wedding, and maybe on the next episode, the boy refuses to marry the girl because the dowry conditions were not met or something. 
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 9 years ago
HappySmiles thumbnail
These are some very good ideas guys!! 👏
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

maybe this topic is 2 serious 4 the show but still i would like 2 see this topic: abandoned widows

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Abandoned widows would be a good topic to explore! I don't think it's that heavy of a topic. This show likes to push the limits and show the audience things going on in their own society. Widows are apart of society. 
I do like the idea of exploring the caste system too. Maybe there can be a love story between people from different regions. That would be nice to see. 😃

Sorry, I've kinda inactive for some time! 😆