anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update!!! Happy new year!!!
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally update!!
It was a great start to a year, so many things happened Arnav and slash are back tgthr,Khushi has joined AR I can't wait to see their romance in office.
P.S I have a question when did Khushi told arnav about Sashi being her father. I was under impression it's still a hidden secret.
Can you please tell me in which part it was disclosed
ship13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly a very happy new year to you and your family. The India trip sounds fun though exhausting !! 😳 Thank you so much for updating. I have to tell you I just love this story. Even if I read it after a while I remember exactly what happened earlier because it is so different and so engrossing !! Love that Arnav and Akash finally cleared the air between them and khushi got accepted amicably as a board member. Really looking forward to the next update. You are a fabulous writer. 🤗
sman thumbnail
Awesome update..read in hurry...will read again and again and comment 
Happy new year 

arshilicious.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a new year and u are back with a new year gift!😆this was a gud start to my day of sunday...i have clg for the whole day i.e 8am-6pm...my clg is so conservative that have to wear uniform and no phn!😭

by the way the update was very awesome...each and every dialog was so superb that i almost read it twice to take its brilliancy in me!👍🏼

i always was a fan of urs for ur writing!⭐️ u steer the conversation from one to another scene in such a way that it looks like the whole update is one scene only...the way u started frm anju's marriage to guilt-free akash to nervous khushi...with anju teasing...and khushi having an awesome 1st day as owner in AR!👏

the convo between khushi and arnav was simply cool...it cleared their relatopnship! the banter at last abt fiance was so really awesome and the way arnav reacted to anju's teasing was unexpected...but yeah i loved it wen khushi straightly asked if arnav had a problem if she was friends with akash...the way khushi realised that how there was a downfall of joshi and sons!

well..i just hope u update soon...but i m damn happy that u made my day b4 i go to my sunday hell!🤢

update soon...update more...stay healthy and take care!

PS: since u understood how an indian wedding is...u must have understood why arnav-khushi had a simple 1st marriage by running away!😛 the 2nd tym marriage was hell tiring so he ran away b4 the marriage to gain energy for SG!😆 but v audience misunderstood it for dadi's plans of breaking marrige!🤪

PS 2:thanks for bearing my banter..but i m too happy for ur update!😃

nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update was very heartwarming. 
The much awaited reunion  of two brothers. Waiting for akash to move back in with his family. While he is right to not accept his share in AR profit he should learn to accept the luxury and comfort of home and family. 
Arnav I'd an incredibly considerate and caring person...be it in his role of brother or Fiance.
Khushi is stumped to hear that arnav has been behind the down fall of her father. Something tells us that shyam already knows about this.
Waiting for the next part.
Continue soon 
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear 
Like Arnav and Akash conversation 
Beautiful 
Happy new year 
loveandluck thumbnail
they're so cute!! and i love that arnav loves and respects khushi. great update!! 
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh it's my lucky day update of my one of fav stories after such a long time,so arnav being the elder brother made a move n went to akash's apartment its a good thing hopefully n also I really felt good toread about the downfall of joshi n sons shasi desered it for being such an assole.
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Chapter 36 
Awesome update dear 
Like Shyam here 
You are awesome writer 
Happy new year