Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sincereme thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update. .

Loved both conversations.. Finally Lav's dad agreed for her relationship with Aman.. She was miserable the last time khushi met her.. Good to see her happy again..

I am so glad that Akash is doing great and is taking everything in positive perspective. . Is it change because of Payal??

Eagerly waiting for the next update. .
Poju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. Can't wait for next update.. 
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mind blowing.. cant wait to see next.
BVSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update ..
Now I guess its time for shashi to pay for his deeds what he did to Garima and his kids..

I just miss that Arnav and akash too should get back to their brotherhood that was never much blissful since beginning but I hope khushi make that happen as now she had gt her friend and I hope she see that what these brothers are missing..

Finally shashi is going to pay... But I am scared will khushi get along with this news or will now run on Arnav for the matter of fact that he knew about this a while ago and he didn't share it with her..

I feel bad sometimes when I read that khushi is examining her own patience and her feelings of love for Arnav who too is still I feel unaware o certain things going in her head..

Correct me if I am wrong.. Don't women make careers after marriage .. And didnt she trust Arnav that he will bring reality to her dreams..

I am saying all this coz. M scared that someday if she step back in this relation jut coz. Of some reason then I will be Heart broken like Arnav..

I know what she had and faced in past had a big impact on her present and will have on her future but I hope she just once trust him than doubting what can happen and testing things..

She is scared.. She is in fear.. But she need to get over and believe what is about to come in her life..

yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update...thanks for the PM
sman thumbnail
Hari batti on...hoping for update
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sman

Hari batti on...hoping for update

its coming... pakka by Sunday at the latest 😊
sman thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Archi-

its coming... pakka by Sunday at the latest 😊

thxxx Archi :-)  I will be stalking on Sunday ;-)
Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Please update it soon... 
Waiting for Khushi and Shyam's reaction. If Garima was alive, she was worried and not happy about this news because as per the narration she still loved him. 
Feel nice that no one is there to sympathy for Shashi.  Tit for Tat. 
Eagerly waiting...

sman thumbnail
aaj Monday hai Archi ;-)   update plsss