Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Great to have you back dear.
Awesome update...the much awaited reunion of the brothers...just waiting for Akash to move back to the family.  It become a special moment when ARSHI are together and I love their tom and jerry fight too. 
Happy New Year dear.
Sj236 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't believe I just read this continuously for the past 6 hours!! a rollercoaster ride.
I actually started with the prologue and thought it to be the same old Anjali Shyam drama , but was appalled to know that the kid was Shyam! And then Khushi's attitude was just great, the friendship and her relationship with her mom , there are so many aspects and shades to every character. The introduction of Arnav , her nickname, and not the usual girl meets boy and fall in love was a great surprise. Each character has such a depth that I am just lost whether my comment will actually be sufficient for everything that I read in the past 6 hours. I must say I missed a gem of story.
Would love to read more of it. Hats off!! Seriously superb and great wouldn't even start to describe what I feel.
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wish you too a very Happy New Year.
And I do hope you keep your new year resolution and we get frequent updates.😊
Aakash did the right thing and gave Khushi his shares.
He seems to be in a happier place now.
And living life on his own terms.
Lav is cute. Loved her equation with her friends and with Aman.
She definitely has matured.
Hope Khushi can now move forward in life and accept Arnav's ring.

sman thumbnail
read the last update again.,...now I feel like reading the one where Shyam bashed Shashi..going to read it :-)
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This was a surprising update the way it turned out two brothers handleing it the adult way which is a good thing to see can't wait for the next update
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
an amzazing update...love dit ...keep it up