Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashni0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Havent watched the episode but your story touched my heart...
greenie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously its a needed os ... Really Raman disappointed me... Feel very very pity fr Ishita...
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You made me cry... How I wish the cvs could see this.. Very well written!
RaatKiKali thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Par excellence is all I can say😊! Litrally made me  cry😭!Please I request u to continue! 
I soo wish ishu in d show also does d same , at least a bit of it because if she left d house it would show dat she has given up n I dont want dat! Even if she leaves bhalla house I want her to leave with her head held high . She can leave after she has shown d mirror to so called educated bhallas. 😃
Edited by RaatKiKali - 9 years ago
SwtuAryan_Ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Heart wrenching update  💔 😭
Well explained about ishu's pain and her thoughts
👏

These sentences made me cry loads 😭

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

Mai kucch time ke liye bhool gayi thi mummyji ki mai Ruhi ki ishima hoon.. ab kabhi ye baat nahi bhulungi..

Waqt ne mujhe bata diya hai mummyji ki mai laakho me ek nahi laakho me akeli hoon.. isi waqt ne mujhe meri jagah bhi yaad dila di hai..

I am just walking on the terms set by you..  I am here to be a mother who keeps an eye to the kids of the house and know about their whereabouts without going near to them. Who feeds them on time. Who ensures their homework is done properly. Who is not supposed to scold them on their mistakes. I am trying to follow all these rules.. I am doing things staying in my limits...

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This is what I have been craving to read and this is what I want to see in the show. Cvs...pls have a look. We demand for such sensible behaviour.
Superb yrrr Sakshi..perfect is the word. Good job dear. Ofcourse I could connect to each sentence word and letter of this os.
I was thinking of same...silent treatment should be there and you wrote the same. Loved every emotion you portrayed. It made me emotinal and touched my heart.
Covo between ishita toshiji and ishra...wonderful.
And all the scenes you showed...so apt.
She agreed to them and kept doing her duty. Typical ishita.

Really amazing sakshi. Thnks for this os. I read twice just for sake of reading.
Keep writing
And thnks for pm
just loved ishita's dialogs
Piyu97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Oh god sakshi, Salute to your writing . 
It actually got tears in my eyes. 
It was beautiful. :') 
That dialog, "main laakho mein ek nahi, laakho mein akeli hoon" 
It's like a pin that pierced my heart hard. 

The on going track is so painful, I really feel that Ishita's silent mode should be on. It's needed, for Raman, for the family members and for her mental peace as well. 

LOVELY POST 😳

Edited by Piyu97 - 9 years ago
Shaik86 thumbnail
This is just amazing post... Am In tears Raman when will you understand the feelings n u r hurting Ishita... Please I can't see u both  maintaining distance... But this os is so natural... Hope something like this happens 
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A very emotive piece. Enjoyed reading this. 
ipournami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow 👏 amazing piece of work. How well you have portrayed ishita's psin. Completely agree with you. Wonderful writing. Wish they show this in the serisl but not prolonging the heartbreaking part.
Once again , excellent os