Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Wisian

Nope... but don't worry about that. The sugar is food for the yeast. If you allow the yeast to grow long enough, they will finish off the sugar.
Also - you need some sugar for the browning of the naan. So - I would say that the sugar is absolutely necessary. If your mother can eat the naans that are sold commercially, these will be no problem. 

oh too bad ...it's better if i order Naan from nearby restaurant then 😛...Rs.11 mein one big naan aajati hai...which is enough for one person... was just sad ki my mom is unable to enjoy it though she loves it 
Edited by GETGOIN - 9 years ago
Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

oh too bad ...it's better if i order Naan from nearby restaurant then 😛...Rs.11 mein one big naan aajati hai...which is enough for one person... was just sad ki my mom is unable to enjoy it though she loves it 

Haaye, Ram!! Itni mehnat kar-ke mainey itney detailed instructions likhe... Tum ek baar bhi nahin banaogi? 😲😲

Home-made naans are so much tastier...
GETGOIN thumbnail

Haaye, Ram!! Itni mehnat kar-ke mainey itney detailed instructions likhe... Tum ek baar bhi nahin banaogi? 😲😲

Home-made naans are so much tastier...

😆😆😆...chalo will not let ur mehnaat go to waste...will make it...par looks like a hard job...par will do...atleast i can try this for once na 😃...mein khudh banaungi aur khoodh khaungi in this case 😉😛😆
Edited by GETGOIN - 9 years ago
Wisian thumbnail

😆😆😆...chalo will not let ur mehnaat go to waste...will make it...par looks like a hard job...par will do...atleast i can try this for once na 😃...mein khudh banaungi aur khoodh khaungi in this case 😉😛😆

Well, try it out on a weekend. If you want, I can send you my recipe for paneer butter masala too. Subah se shuru ho jaana, and dinner mein you will have paneer butter masala with home made naan. 😳

Aur - aur kuchh nahin - toh kam-se-kam, ek bite aunty ko bhi khilaana... I am sure she will be able to eat it (in spite of the illness)... 
GETGOIN thumbnail

Well, try it out on a weekend. If you want, I can send you my recipe for paneer butter masala too. Subah se shuru ho jaana, and dinner mein you will have paneer butter masala with home made naan. 😳

Aur - aur kuchh nahin - toh kam-se-kam, ek bite aunty ko bhi khilaana... I am sure she will be able to eat it (in spite of the illness)... 

kuch easy sa seekhna mujhe 😆...i hate cooking 😭😭😭...i have no patience when it comes to cooking ..aunty won't have naan but will have paneer butter masala for sure 😃
thank u wisu ⭐️
Wisian thumbnail

kuch easy sa seekhna mujhe 😆...i hate cooking 😭😭😭...i have no patience when it comes to cooking ..aunty won't have naan but will have paneer butter masala for sure 😃
thank u wisu ⭐️

Paneer butter masala is easy to make. Uski bhi recipe bataoon kya? 
GETGOIN thumbnail
^sure when u r free 🤗...iu really must be a good cook hai na? 😳
mujhe Wisu meri neighborhood mein chahiye 😭 .
Badala thumbnail
Gg... No reviews?. I was out of town so  couldn't watch it. I will write about my views after watching it. :)
GETGOIN thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

Gg... No reviews?. I was out of town so  couldn't watch it. I will write about my views after watching it. :)

kaha gayi thi mujhe akela chodh kar? 😭😭
aur koi mere liye khada bhi nahi hua 😭😭
insaniyaat naam ki bhi cheez hoti hai yaar 😭😭
well was saving it...u watch esp yesterday ka photo...if u thought u hated gautam...that episode se u will be disgusted by him 😛😆
BB tayari karlo...u r gonna get worst winner of BB ever 😃... Vindu n juhi ka bhi standard se neeche jaake he will prove it 😳
All Glitters r not gold...shine karegi toh thodi hi der...doesn't mean it's value can be matched up to the gold just coz it shines for a while na? 😳
Badala thumbnail

kaha gayi thi mujhe akela chodh kar? 😭😭
aur koi mere liye khada bhi nahi hua 😭😭
insaniyaat naam ki bhi cheez hoti hai yaar 😭😭
well was saving it...u watch esp yesterday ka photo...if u thought u hated gautam...that episode se u will be disgusted by him 😛😆
BB tayari karlo...u r gonna get worst winner of BB ever 😃... Vindu n juhi ka bhi standard se neeche jaake he will prove it 😳
All Glitters r not gold...shine karegi toh thodi hi der...doesn't mean it's value can be matched up to the gold just coz it shines for a while na? 😳

🤣 when I read the first line, I was like 😲 what happened... 

And then I read the second one and I was like, OK gautam ki atma hai 🤣 
I don't like Ali but what Gautam did was for the game, anyone can see. He annoys shit out of people and when Ali was annoying him, he quit the game. If he had quit at the spur of the moment I would have understood that it's because he got excited by provocation but the way he thought about it and later reacted and left the game I was so disgusted. What bullshit . it's not like he did not make a personal remark about Ali. He was the one who said things about family and that Ali stole cellphone repeatedly. And what Ali said was a white lie, nothing close to reality... 

🤢
Edited by _saumya_ - 9 years ago