Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dasa1 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Tremendous update, Atina with so many pics--you made the wait (for your update )worthwhile for everyone!!
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI Atina,

VEry nice update and wonderful pictures. Thank you! Deepak sure looks cute when forlorn...isnt he? 😉 😉

I somehow predicted this will happen...though not practical..but anyways namma vayathula Paal.

If Sundara drank poison...then why does he have gun also, i guess then poison was fake...so he truly resorted to the gun!

It was one huge development in a single episode. If it was kolangal....kalayana preparataion scenes itself will go on for 3 episodes!

Good job Bandham team...especially Atina.

Madhu Edited by madumithas - 17 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks a lot for your effort & time atina! it is truly appreciated!🤗 you posted so many pics for us, thank you so much!🤗 awwww.... deepak looks too cute when he's giving that puppy dog expressions!😳😳 i just want to pinch his cheeks. lols!😆😆

Gajanthini Yoga thumbnail
I watched it but i still came to IF to read extremely interesting review with pictures, Three cheers to you atina.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

thanks a lot for your effort & time atina! it is truly appreciated!🤗 you posted so many pics for us, thank you so much!🤗 awwww.... deepak looks too cute when he's giving that puppy dog expressions!😳😳 i just want to pinch his cheeks. lols!😆😆

Same here Leena. I wanna pinch his sweet cheeks. Awww puppy he sure does look one. Bless the cute boy

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AAgal I join Sri to welcome to the Tamil section...have fun
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi all bandham readers.....tyhere is going to be some delay in posting Thursday and Friday Bandham epsodes. Please bear with me. As you all know I am too busy with our new home.....
Kasthuri thumbnail
Atinaji,
Thanks for ur updates and pcitures!!
revasri thumbnail
Welcome Aagal.

Atina, no probs, but I ldn't resist. I know that you are too busy, still eagerly waiting for your update.

Thanz in advance. Edited by revasri - 17 years ago
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Atina, that was a lovely updates, with pictures its awesome.

I'm not able to see Bandham, cause it's in the morning and i'm working. So your updates makes me feel that I've seen the serial.

Zee