Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutepeace thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Which part of the world are you from Atina? Can't wait for the suspense. I know it will be worth the wait with your updates though.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am in the US. Wait for another two hours from now.....it starts here at 11 30 ( central time in USA) and it goes until 12 30......then I have edit all the unwanted pics taken....( 15 minutes).....tehn uploadit to image shack.....( some time it is fast ...some times it is not ) say 30 minutes...... mean time I will be writing.....

I have already opened a word...and wrote th episode number date....brief message about all the built up suspense......so as soon as I finish doing this ....Boom......I will post it.

If there is any probs in Image shack...I will post the written part first and then add the pictures/
atina thumbnail
Thanks you all the others for not breaking the suspense......and giving me the privilage of breaking it.

Atlast this new director Haribabu is doing wonders...ha?
Edited by atina - 17 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the update atina. wow! the suspense is just building up so much!😃 i can't wait for the update! has selva escaped from this unwanted wedding?😆😆😆

madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thaaye! enga ma poneenga Atina!

Paarthu paarthu kangalil POOTHIRUCHU
Nee varuvai yena,
Poothu poothu punnagai maranchiruchu
Nee varuvai yena
atina thumbnail
ayo I am done with the update.....yes the the whole episode was faaaaaaaasssttttt.

As I expected this image shack is giving me trouble.....

wait for another hour only
patraj thumbnail
Ayaho, ithu enna kodumai.................. 😭
We'll wait. Thanks atina ma.

Pat
Aanteek thumbnail
Amma AtinaJi just give us the brief update. Romba nuni seat utkartirukeen. Wait panna mudiyalai. Deepakku enna achu? Kalpana yenna aanal? Aadhi Mootai pootalla? illaiya?
Wingy thumbnail
Lucky me - -I did not get into the section this morning and started reading abt the suspense mow around 3.15PM. Ennalaye thanga mudiyalleye!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deivame, Deivame Vandhuvidu, Update thandhu vidu.
Nitiram thumbnail
Hello Everybody

I was a silent reader since last couple of months. I could not resist anymore to be silent. I almost refreshed my Bandham updates webpage about 20-25 times, to check if the updates were avble or not. I understand Atinaji...take your time...thanks for wonderful job.

You guys rock. Good job.