Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
Welcome to the forum, Nitiram. have a great time here 😃

Aahaana thumbnail
Thanks for the update Atina, even though I saw the episode, it was so good to read your update 😃

Don't worry guys, Sundaram is just faking this, he didn't drink poison, I think it was honey or something else. Instead of blackmailing Nithi to accept this marriage by killing himself, he should have told her about Adhi's real colour.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
at last image shack works......i HAVE POSTED ALL THE PICTURES.........HU....HU....
Aahaana thumbnail
Thanks Atina....super pictures n wonderful update 👏 👏
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it is all because of you guys...this is the most number of pictures so far I posted for an episode.....

and damn to day of all the days I had problem with that site......

Anyway...I am glad you all liked it.

Hi Bluegal...you are very observant.....anyway you will see the gun scene in this episode.....thanks for informing me.... Edited by atina - 17 years ago
patraj thumbnail
Thanks atina. It was really interesting to read and see the picture. Well worth the wait.

👏
Pat
revasri thumbnail
I was waiting and for my luck, i am too busy today that i ldn't even open the browser itself.

But Atina, it is worth waiting to see ur elabrated update with so much pics. It is almost like watching the serial in wide screen. Thanks a lot, great job, keep going.
rrkml thumbnail
Bandham archive is complete. I have an excel sheet with all the page number for the updates from the start of the thread.

Roopa
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Atina. as usual a wonderful update. Forced marriage, eh?? hmmm probably a right marriage for a wrong reason??!!
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow atina that was a killer episode update from you.. the summary & the pics ROCK! Great Job!

i had thought so kalpana was planning something but didn't know sundara was so brave, he was willing to do so much sacrifice for his son compared to his wife who pales in comparison.

and i didn't expect the gun to be held by sundara.. this is cool, makes me want to stay up & watch tonight lol 😆