Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi Nitiram,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Atina...if not for anything atlest your suspense is bringing out our silent readers! As always...you are wonderful in your updates....
aiyo enakku ithukku mela praise panna mudiyathu....seekram update ma!

Madhu
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am terribly sorry.....this image shack killed me...all these pics I uploaded one n=by one....and it was working so slow.....

Some how multiple image upload tool bar is not working....I re booted the pc 4 times.... 😡 ....then I thought many of you will be waiting and may be started scolding me.....( 😭 😭 )

So I posted this.....still I will add pictures......this is the longest time upload for me.....erh!!!!!!

As you read ..pl refresh the pages...may be you will see soem new pics added up

Edited by atina - 17 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
take yr time atina. Thx for the updates. It was a good episode. Thank god sun tv is free.
spain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant job, Atina. 👏 No one could update and post those pics as well as you do. And it was worth keeping the suspense in your hands as well. Thanks for your efforts, once again. 😳
Aanteek thumbnail
Thank you AtinaJi!!! Wow! i know Kalpana is Thyagi, but why is this Nithila behaving like this? If not now, Sundara is going die in Aadhi's hands... Poor Sundara...
Nitiram thumbnail
Thanks Atina.
Excellent work.
It was worth the wait.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Nitiram welcome to the most adorable place on earth. Have fun...please keepvisiting and posting your messages here......

Thanks spain and all the others....
Nitiram thumbnail
Thanks to everybody for your warm welcome.
flutepeace thumbnail
Wonderful Updates Atina - Worth the wait. You should have chosen writing as your profession.
Wingy thumbnail
Hi Atina ma. Great. We put loads of pressure on you. The results are wonderful, as usual, though!!!! Thank you SO much. This is indeed an interesting episode.