Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

She went there to run away from him
He went there to meet his Mom
Its almost like she can never run away from him... but she seems to have, by letting go😭
Lets see how they come together😭

YES I have a scene in mind thats close to P&P, unknowingly its too similar to P&P
Might use that😃

Ive deliberately kept her unafraid and bold, she doesnt blush and stutter and stumble and stop singing or forget her lines etc
Too filmy
She SINGS like its nobody's business, good Iyer singers would even sing at a bus stop
NO I am not kidding
NO I ve never sung at one

But there is a confident clear quality to young singers... she is that way too, BUT she also has doodles on her Lakshmi book😛

👏yes to everything you said!!!! P&P is like my bible for a romantic book , Darcy my all time fav character
How can she let go  she cant , the more she tries the more its going to be difficult.. i like HER confidence  A LOT  fight at work, give in to the moment of passion and yes singing i know what you are saying.. doodles on her lakhmi book is cute.. so real , my music notebooks have some weird thing in them too now when i go home i will check 😆 just to refresh my memory.. when is your next update?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Goosecool

Loved it nisha...you handled his pain so well... instead of making it a cliche...

In a way he lost both of his parents in one shot. I have seen that men are more sensitive to such situations. ... we gurls talk it out or cry with our friends. ..but men need that one someone with whom they dont need to talk to but just be with...

And I m glad he found his other half... now he should hold to her...

I loved all the chapters but this one chapter is very close to my heart... 🥺

THANKS GC

For a guy thats ZERO for expressiveness, he brought her home on such a day...
She is nots eeing it, she wont see it, she doesnt know him fully?
Maybe...
She is only thinking obsessively about WHY there cant be a US
WHY? OH WHY?
She is failing to notice there is a BIG FAT "US" for a while now...
She can only think traditionally you know... you agree to get married and you go places like the guy's house etc

She started going to the guy's house and his sister's house and all over😆 and thinks a proposal will NEVER come
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Do people lose cognitive function in love/lust? 

YES
U lose EVERYTHING
Including the shirt off your back sometimes😭
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So can we expect a proposal from the Bhallas???? I am looking forward to one and alos a very romantic encounter in d next update... Pls do incorporate our wishes
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: geethika

Just peeped in to say..

Hi Nisha how are u doing??😊
Missing daily beats.. though I had stopped watching YHM..

Hi! Gee 
Great to see u

I quit watching cold turkey three and a half weeks ago
BOOM
Just one day

I dont step out of this topic, don't know whats going on, havent gone to the Forum ONCE
😃
NOT ONCE

I dont even remember what they look like any more unless I see people's pictures on their DP👏
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

YES
U lose EVERYTHING

No experience please 😛 😛 😛
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

YES
U lose EVERYTHING

🤣

It sounds scary.

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I read this one at work and how? I copied it and mailed it to myself pretending to work. But how could I keep a straight face at THAT? I was palpitating. I always get goosebumps, butterflies in my stomach when I read about these two. I even laugh out loud. But I teared up reading this one. The first time in this story I was moved emotionally. I felt like I am in love. This will always be a love story close to my heart. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaram

Started reading your story a few days back and have completed reading all the updates in a row. NOW IT FEELS LIKE ETERNITY to wait for the next update. Am so addicted now. Do please update sooon.

Just wish II AND R&B talk it out. 😭 Can't bear to see them both like this. 😭
But was glad for their cozy moment after 2/3 weeks. 😳

Do do update soon.

THANKS SO SO MUCH.I AM THRILLED U READ IT ALL IN ONE GO
It tells me that it MUST be a good story then...😳

No they wont talk much
 R&B and II will be brought together ONLY  by circumstances throughout the story and hopefully at the end..one person will take charge and express...

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

I read this one at work and how? I copied it and mailed it to myself pretending to work. But how could I keep a straight face at THAT? I was palpitating. I always get goosebumps, butterflies in my stomach when I read about these two. I even laugh out loud. But I teared up reading this one. The first time in this story I was moved emotionally. I felt like I am in love. This will always be a love story close to my heart. 

OMG!

Really?
Did u do that?😃
Now that YOU came out of the closet Sudhi... I will too🤣

During Christmas week I WROTE A PART IN YAHOO MAIL😆, like I am emailing my folks or something
Depravity ki hadh aur kuch nahi😆

THANKS SO VERY MUCH
I wanted it to be good, but NOT filmy at all... its SO hard to NOT to go into hyperbole when u write because the only way a reader will connect is through VISUALIZING so u heap gallons of descriptions about philosophy emotions and a feelings... and then it looks like an analysis

This guy is SO LOW KEY, he wouldnt hug her and cry and say "I am thankful tum meri zindagi mein aayi, mujhe kabhi chhodkar mat jaana aaj ke baad main apni Ma ko kabhi miss nahi karoonga"😆