Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 40

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Nisha... Your writing is like wine. It's getting better with each passing day, passing update.

What an apt comparison. Thumbs Up
Originally posted by nividances

Originally posted by Seriousreader

Nisha... Your writing is like wine. It's getting better with each passing day, passing update.

What an apt comparison. Thumbs Up

Couldn't agree more
the difference  btwn middle class mindset of  II and Bally and the rich and fancy dinner table gupshup...so well written. Beauty of it being both are portrayed as being in their zones as they have been bred, not undermining the other. Very mature take on the progression of this story
and R&B and filter coffee Embarrassed  trying to figure out how to use the coffee filterEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Nice!

HAI NISHA, 

HOPE U REMEMBER ME...WE DISCUSSED ABT ISHITA'S MONSTER WIG ON THAT DAY IN UR DAILY BEATS THREAD...

YENNA SOLLARATHU...VARTHAIYE ILLA... KALAKITEENGA PONGA...UR SS IS LIKE VAIRAMUTHU'S SONG LYRICS...KAVITHAI MARI IRRUKU...

HOW COME I MISSED THIS SS I DONT KNOW, AFTER THAT DISCUSSION (MONSTER WIG) I CAME ACROSS THIS SS...I THOUGHT OF GOING THRO THIS, BUT SOME HOW I DIDNT GET TIME...THIS SATURDAY WAS HOLIDAY FOR ME ...SO AFTER COMPLETING ALL MY HOUSE HOLD WORK I STARTED THIS SS IN THE AFTERNOON...TILL 2AM I WAS GOING THROUGH...I GOT SO MUCH SCOLDING FORM MY HUBBY...IN ONE SHOT I COMPLETED THE WHOLE SS...I WAS SO ADDICTED TO THIS CDNT KEEP MY MOBILE OFF YAAR...BRILLIANT IS THE WORD...I CD VISUALIZE EACH AND EVERY THING IN THIS SS...U R SUCH A BRILLIANT WRITER...ESP I LOVE UR DESCRIPTION ABT IYER'S  HOUSE (ESP VANDITHA'S HOUSE WHEN R&B VISITS HER HOME) THEIR TRADITION AND TAMIL DIALOGUES...YENNA SOLLARATHU YAAR...REALLY VARTHAYE ILLA...SPEACHLESS...SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH UR R& B,HE IS SO UNIQUE JUST LIKE UR WRITING STYLE... I SO SO LOVED ISHITA'S MONOLOGUES... AND THAT TAMIL SONG WHICH U HAVE INCLUDED...RAGASIYA MAI FROM DUM DUM DUM AND POOVASAM PURAPADUM PENNAE FROM ANBE SHIVAM WAS SUPERB...ONE OF MY FAV...ITS JUST LIKE A NOVEL...PLZ CONTINUE...NAAN NIRAYA YELUTHANUM NINAIKIREN BUT VARTHA...VARALALOL...BEST THING IS U R QUICKLY UPDATINGClap...I DONT WANT U TO END THIS SS SOON...KEEP WRITING...

LOVE U DEAR UMMA...

UNGALUKU YEN ADV PONGAL NAL VALTHUKAL...

Edited by banana.ishra - 7 years ago
Adorable this raman is. Cutie :")
Srikanth who?? Loved it! II is a goner now a peek into whatever is in the charming devils mind about our II?? I'm not very different for her I guess... If I had an R&B around at that age I certainly would not have remembered a Srikanth my Appa and Amma pick...

Love this journey with your R&B and II.
II and Bally convo was gReat too!

Embarrassed waiting for more ClapEdited by blue5sky - 7 years ago
Wake up Nisha. We're waiting
aaw davara/tumbler + filter coffee , R&B does take in  the best of the iyer culture..Starbucks may come and go but drinking filter coffee using the steel containers beats everything .. I have to start my day like that..
waiting for the next update now..lady i am positive you need to  write a book, chetan bhagat started this way and his language or ideas are no different from yours :-)..this story could actually very well translate into a book , think about it
Edited by Ranu1234 - 7 years ago