Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 40

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Deepali

This is not a preachy bhashan type story on how girls must save their virginity for their husband's on wedding night... etc..
No he wont say anything to his family

1. If he does then there is NO PLOT left in the story
2. He doesnt talk much by nature, only HE knows what he wants
3. He told her CLEARLY, "Ive been around". It was mind numbingly tantalizing for her then, she IGNORED it...

haha nish I know that.. and that's basically why I love this story.. its just my mind going crazy.. you know the effect this pair has on us an 😳
Originally posted by deepali.rock

haha nish I know that.. and that's basically why I love this story.. its just my mind going crazy.. you know the effect this pair has on us an 😳

Addiction!
Thats my ONLY goal😃

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Addiction!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thats my ONLY goal😃</font>

Yep ADDICTION but without being sadist.. and that's the USP of your story

NOT ONLY THAT!

II just connected the dots, the one with the tongue ring was Marleise, 😭and according to Sam, he seems to be in a "open enough" relationship to go back and pick up things with her...

Not only he could have multiple flings when he is in India, he could go back to the one he hes had whenever he wants... SHE HAD NO CLUE... about ANYTHING😭😭

She couldnt have found a more terrible man... to fall for😭

I know my  poor II gosh i feel for her .. but this actually for me was expected.. you "normally " dont for a full blown affair without knowing anything about the other person but their love and attraction is such..
This is still what she has heard , i feel a person going to get filter coffee powder, sending rasam books and giving her a hug and spending a day  and taking her to see Lasya and being a workaholic couldnt be having multiple flings.  This is what the family thinks now they will "hopefully" see a bit of the devdas and understand more IDK may be.

He could have had one but he could never have seen  a person like II,smart, beautiful,workaholic,vulnerable so i am sure he has changed (In my mind :-)) cause these 2 are meant to be,  are meant to marry eventually and fight and fight and make up with 3 kids giving them the eye rolls 😆😆..
 btw if your goal for this story was addiction of any kind you sooo have me addicted 😆😆

Originally posted by Ranu1234

I know my  poor II gosh i feel for her .. but this actually for me was expected.. you "normally " dont for a full blown affair without knowing anything about the other person but their love and attraction is such..
This is still what she has heard , i feel a person going to get filter coffee powder, sending rasam books and giving her a hug and spending a day  and taking her to see Lasya and being a workaholic couldnt be having multiple flings.  This is what the family thinks now they will "hopefully" see a bit of the devdas and understand more IDK may be.

He could have had one but he could never have seen  a person like II,smart, beautiful,workaholic,vulnerable so i am sure he has changed (In my mind :-)) cause these 2 are meant to be,  are meant to marry eventually and fight and fight and make up with 3 kids giving them the eye rolls 😆😆..
 btw if your goal for this story was addiction of any kind you sooo have me addicted 😆😆

Oh! They will MERCILESSLY hurt each other now😈

You are SO RIGHT anu, she is EVERYTHING you've said in blue😭 but ALSO a naive idiot... a reckless naive idiot... she thought she could play the "game" and get out... she had really made up her mind...she wanted him so so much😭

They will almost end up dead now🤣 in the physical frustration☺️
It will fuel their anger and rage towards each other😈

Oh! They will MERCILESSLY hurt each other now😈

You are SO RIGHT anu, she is EVERYTHING you've said in blue😭 but ALSO a naive idiot... a reckless naive idiot... she thought she could play the "game" and get out... she had really made up her mind...she wanted him so so much😭

They will almost end up dead now🤣 in the physical frustration☺️
It will fuel their anger and rage towards each other😈

PERFECT i want II to hurt him I am team II however good your R&B may be i am on her side😆.. let her hurt let her show  mujhse panga math le.. and i feel II needs to do this for her own good..
she will come out stronger than ever..I have been a naive idiot dealing with people so sort of feel for her more.

I'm a little bit confused now. Not that it matters much, but did they do it?
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

I'm a little bit confused now. Not that it matters much, but did they do it?

No wings!

Ive said that MANY times... they wont

Its not "that" kinda tale😃

No wings!

Ive said that MANY times... they wont

Its not "that" kinda tale😃

I know you said that. That's why I was kinda confused with her thinking the room is where it was meant to be and with all the motions!

I'm Roshnee BTW.