Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 27

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by -Payal-

I come back from the exam to 6 updates!!!! So excited. Shall go read and then come back and praise you. Embarrassed
AND THATS EXACTLY HOW I WANT IT TO BE Sweet

I am happy u did good on ur exams

CANT WAIT FOR UR REVIEWDay Dreaming
Note to Hsp:
Abhi MAIN Costco ja rahi hoon
Will read your reviews standing in line at check out
oh no..don't tell me vandu is gonna come...interruptions everywhere...
i like the cute way he was trying to get more sleep...n her method of waking him..lolz...any guy will loose his sleep...
wow read the last 2 parts now .. LOVED it..
you have a lot of strength in writing  but according to me the main thing is you end each of your updates in such a manner that I am  forced to refresh so very often to see what happens next :-)
for me the key highlight was Embarrassed was her ogling a sleeping R&B , him begging for a minute .. why do they even need to get married they are so behaving like one already LOLLOL.
While i am reading i feel like telling so many things then when i type to comment i only land up saying its awesome , loved it ,when is your next like an oft repeated broken record LOL what did you do to me ..
Ok thank god you clarified that proposal thing because I was just like Confused?? Yeh proposal kahaan se aagaya?? So unlike R&B...acha hua tumne clear kar diya edit se.
The minute he turned up at her house I assumed that something big was going to happen. Chalo, ab story aage bade gi, otherwise toh they would never have been able to move forward.
Looking forward to the next update. Smile

I'm in love. Still reading.

Spamming and I dont care.

I'll be back. Day Dreaming
they are so comfortable wonferful update .