Frequent Posters

deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
nish we'll go on HARTAL..story has to go on
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I so want to know about R&B, what's he really like, what's going on in his mind kinda thing.This girl is a goner. She's in love, although I don't understand why. I don't understand why she fell for him. If she was only lusting she wouldn't be in so much pain.
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
deepali.rock thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

I so want to know about R&B, what's he really like, what's going on in his mind kinda thing.This girl is a goner. She's in love, although I don't understand why. I don't understand why she fell for him. If she was only lusting she wouldn't be in so much pain.

yes she's in love..she definitely in love
love just happens..this fleeting feel..there's no control on self..and its in most unknowing unwilling circumstances with the person we least expect.. it just happens..

I guess I didn't sound absurd πŸ˜†
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

yes she's in love..she definitely in love
love just happens..this fleeting feel..there's no control on self..and its in most unknowing unwilling circumstances with the person we least expect.. it just happens..

I guess I didn't sound absurd πŸ˜†

No you didn't.😊 It's just I don't understand this version of love (probably because I've never even had a crush who wasn't a fictitious character or celebrity since I was5/6). I mean, I love my family and my friends. In case of family, I guess love comes naturally and inherently, but in case of friends, I know exactly why I love them and how it happened. But when it comes to literature, I just have problem understanding the 'when' and 'why' portion.
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thanks Nivi

If I want to I can end it in one part... u know... have them both say 5 or 10 things to each other declare their love and be done...

Or carry on UNTIL I find another obsession...πŸ˜‰

I wont do either... I will let the story find its way... hopefully

I'm sure that you will do full justice to the story.
Reading your updates every morning and evening has become such a big part of my day that I can't imagine not having any new chapters to read once it ends. πŸ˜­
But I will treasure it until it lasts. And then of course re-read it all over again. πŸ˜ƒ
deepali.rock thumbnail

No you didn't.😊 It's just I don't understand this version of love (probably because I've never even had a crush who wasn't a fictitious character or celebrity since I was5/6). I mean, I love my family and my friends. In case of family, I guess love comes naturally and inherently, but in case of friends, I know exactly why I love them and how it happened. But when it comes to literature, I just have problem understanding the 'when' and 'why' portion.

well I also had the same belief..didn't understand this feeling..and then it happened with me.. my first serious crush.. so that feeling I can relate to.. although it went by as it came over..but then it gave me the belief that all our logic fails when this all encompassing confusing emotion sweeps us off our feet
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wings,

As a much married woman I would say
Its that ONE moment when you "wont mind"πŸ˜‰ spending the rest of your life with that person
Despite all their quirks/idiosyncrasies/bad habits and annoying behaviors

R&B and II DONT know ALL of the bad stuff about each other

Their dynamics right now is, I would say

60% sexual
5% Sheer SPUNK the other person displays
10% their work ethic/passion, professionalism, intellect
10% each others' UNIQUENESS (she is an extrovert, he is a introvert)
10% THEIR TEMPERπŸ˜ƒ
5% THEIR ARROGANCE, THEIR EGOS

She still thinks he is uneducated...he doesnt have an ADMIRATION for HER achievements

I could either let them discover ALL of each others' bad habits and worst behavios and then have them accept each other COZ NO ONE ELSE IS BETTER FOR EITHER

OR
Go the arranged marraige route and let the layers peel off slowly

Being in an arranged marriage situation myself
I FIND IT INCREDIBLY SEXY AND INTRIGUING... the PROCESS of two people discovering each other...
WHAT is the fun in spending 10 years with a man or a woman and then tying the knot?
WHAT is left to discover?πŸ˜•

Arranged marriage is like this silk fence... around two people... it tugs and pulls and yanks... but the people eventually figure out where the fence is and carve a nice path insideπŸ˜ƒ
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT
If my kids allow me THAT'S THE ROUTE I WILL GO for themπŸ˜† there's not a more romantic way to fall in love

Since its fiction, I will keep their negatives below or equal to the positives

THIS IS NOT A REFORMATION/HEALING/REHAB STORYπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And oh!
I could very well write a part where R&B is all mushy and gushy... stays up and pines for her and writes love notes on every piece of paper, forgets to eat sleep and do his job

But that would be boring...

I will just let him be inscrutable until the very end... with little glimpses into what he did on a certain day or at a certain time...

Little nuggets like how she discovered hes similar to Manny thrown in here and there... nuggets like that and the comment from Sam "One R&B is enough"

nividances thumbnail
She called Baldev at midnight to confess! πŸ˜†
So interesting their friendship is and Baldev's wife's comment was hilarious.
nividances thumbnail
The way you described it, arranged marriage certainly sounds like a romantic venture. Looking forward to how the marriage between R&B and II GETS arranged in the first place, given that the Iyers only have eyes for Sreekanth right now.