Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lesbian Saas Bahu & Amma Fixation🤣

Part 67

"Bally... umm... I.. used... u rey.." II BEGAN HER FIRST EVER CONFESSION😳

"YEH BAAT TU MUJHE DAS SAAL PEHLE MILKAR NAHI BOL SAKTI THI YAAR?' Baldev expressed serious grief.🤣

"Tab main ROZ USE ho jaata tere khaatir Iyer" he said in a mock seductive voice😳
"SHUT UP BALLY... SHUT UP" II shrieked😭
"Arey main Suman ko kehta hoon MUJHE USE KAR, AUR THODA USE KAR PAR KARTI NAHI... Abhi tujhse sunkar USKO sikhaaoonga, chal jaldi bata"😃
"Bally yaar serious ho ja... please... shut up yaar" AGONIZED😭
"OK Bilkul chup... achha toone Naraina mein woh wreck suna?"
"Haan, aaj shaam ko Tan" SHE STOPPED..😳
"Kidhar? Bally asked
"Bally... umm... please dont be shocked yaar" "Please" "Pehle promise kar" II begged
"Do u have feelings for Chanchal or Bhavna?" Bally asked seriously🤣
AYYYOOO PO DA... PO DA...AYYO" II cried loud...😡😭🤬
Jumped out of bed and shut the other half of her door... locking it securely..
"Chal, yeh baat to tay hai tu Lesbian nahi hai, ab aage bol"😃
"Bally... I am almost physically sick yaar... its causing me to be nauseous"
"SHITTT Iyer... baap kaun hai?" "Tu to hamesha KMPG ki seva mein rehti hai, KAISE HUA yeh sab"😉

"Bally I AM NOT PREGNANT... Saas bahu dekha band karo pehle aap"😡

"Achha bata koi Lesbian saas bahu show hai kya?" Bally whispered like a child wanting to know about sex... CURIOUS LIKE EVERY STRAIGHT MAN WAS😭

"SHUT UP WARNA Vasant Kunj aakar maar daaloongi" II said
"OK bilkul serious, whats going on kiddo?" he asked
"Ummm... Bally woh Excelsior mein... R&B hai na?" II was trembling at this point
She decided to hop into bed, and pull the blankets up...
"Haan? tera jaani dushman... did u guys clash again?" he was serious..😲
"Bally.. umm... ummm Ive been ... "seeing" him" she almost choked to death after that one😳

THERE!!!
SHE SAID IT👏
It felt like she was on a plane and it was on fire, but it somehow crash landed and she was alive...

Baldev was speechless
"USKE SAATH?" he said incredulous...😲
II didnt respond... shut her eyes in shame... turning a deep red from head to toe...

"I am not letting go until u say u'll stop" she would order sternly but huskily pinning him down under her... there were  THRICE NOW? FOUR? "horizontal encounters"?😃
When she went to pick up Shravu after the playdate, when she went to check on him, at Sam's and then yesterday...
Yes 4... PHEW!! the COUNt was SO important😃

BUT... she had lost count of how many times she pinned him down in frustration in order to end his torment... there were TOO MANY..
He would give her a few minutes to rejoice her victory and just toss her down and begin all over again... VERY VERY EASILY☺️

"USKE SAATH IYER?' Bally was stunned😲
"hmmm.." the groan barely audible.. she clutched her achy chest...
Bally just breathed into the phone... 
She moistened her lips... and waited...
"Iyer" Bally called
"Hmm" she muttered
"HOW long?" he was firm... "Jhoot nahi bolna ab"😡
"Ummm... umm.. the day.. long ago... weeks ago...when u took off from the Gurgaon showroom, yaad hai tujhe in laws ke yaha jaana tha?"

OH TERI... 6 HAFTE? 8 HAFTE? SERIOUSLY?" bally was visibly shocked😲
They both were silent...

"Hmmm to KYA plan hai ab?" he asked seriously

"I DONT KNOW" she began to cry😭

"PEHLE BATA MUJHE kaise use kiya toone?" he softened😃
"Kal... kal... he came home... hamari woh... 3rd world war hui na office mein..."
"Banda GHAR AAYA tujhe manaane?" Baldev was even more shocked😲😳👏

NO HE DIDNT COME TO MANAOFY ME... HE DIDNT... HE DIDNT SAY I AM SORRY II FOR YELLING AT YOU AT WORK
HE FOLLOWED ME FOR A GOOD 45 MNUTES AND THEN WE KISSED
Rakshasan...

"Sorry bolne nahi aaya tha" II LAMELY skirted the shock😡
"Agar LADNE aaya hota tu raat ke barah baje meri neend kyon haram karti?"😆

AYYOOO!!! AMMA IS GETTING TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM
BALLY... IS THE NEWEST INDUCTEE IN THE "LOGICAL- DARK SIDE"

"Chal chhod... anyway, Amma asked me aaj kal sink mein coffee aur khaane ke bartan dekhkar... ki kal kaun aaya tha maine tera naam liya"

"Mujhe KHAANA mila na coffee mili.. AB OOPAR SE MERE SAR GUNAH BHI, Iyer Madrasi ITNE seedhe nahi hotey jitne dikhte hain boss"😉

"Tujhe AB pata laga?" II demanded smugly

"Nahi pata to waise usi din lag gaya... jis din toone mere interview /final offer/salary quote ko thukrakar 7.5% zyaada maanga usi din pata lag gaya mujhe" he laughed...😃

Bally did not ask her if she went all the way... or  any other ominous/dreadful questions
But asked a trivial silly question next "DO U LOVE HIM IYER?'😭

~~~~~~~

She wasnt even home mentally all through Sunday... she floated in la la land...
She had made up her mind to LIVE IN THE MOMENT.. thats what she was going to do...
Amma and Appa appeared happy and lively all day assuming Sree had visited like they were really happy about something. 
Amma didnt ask her about the extra plates and cups in the sink.
WHY would she suspect II?  She had never given them any reason to be suspicious, when she started dating Subbu she wrote to them first from IIM
"Amma ALMOST  enna LEVEL Hindi songs knowldge irukku ma avanukku, he loves Hindi songs AS MUCH AS I" she gushed
Amma gently pried more out of her, as a conservative parent she wanted to know WHO her daughter was beginning to like

II freely shared lunch pictures, project pictures, late night study sessions in the library... and trips to Mallesawaram...
Knowing their daughter happened to like someone of the same economic class and caste was just an added bonus.
She was honest, sincere and giving.. she was as eager to return home for vacation as she was for spending time with him... 
he seemed "OK" when they finally got to meet him, Spring Break of the second year at IIM
The man seemed quite reserved and not very charming... he seemed very rigid about certain things...
Though II was not a free spirit, she was quite adventurous... there was a  reckless streak that would rear its head now and then...
Subbu was unusually attached to his Mom and seemed to be influenced by he opinion...
They let it pass as "Oh kalyanathukku apram (after the wedding), they are going to be living in Vasant Kunj, II is NOT a door mat ellam seri aayidum"
 Everything will work itself out
EVERYTHING ELSE was a 10/10 about Subbu, each one on the list below was a CHECK

Caste
Religion
Education
Job
Salary
Career aspirations
Looks, though mediocre... could not be classified as ugly
Decent/Dignified family
Agreeng to any job/career choice II was going to make along the way in her life
Was not dependent on II to bring home a pay check
TALKATIVE (He had an opinion about everything)

They SEEMED to have similar likes, II talked on the phone for hours, she stayed up until 3 or 4 AM to talk, there was "harmony".
"Adu poraada?" "Is that not enough?" Appa would ask
Amma would nod... "Ya I guess it is enough"
BUT Subbu's Mom never left the picture, despite being from out of town... Pune...
Subbu seemed like he was approving of his mother's interference...that was very unsettling to the Iyers...
When the wedding idea was called off, it was like they received a news that was almost "expected"
Subbu would debate Vishwa for hours on politics and cricket... ALWAYS somehow TRYING to win, quoting some unknown sources or rare articles
Vishwa loved a good debate, PLUS HE WAS GOING TO BE THE SON IN LAW so Appa would make only a half energetic pitch

Whatever Madhu made he would always compare with what his Amma made... Madhu would worry if that would morph to comparing Ishita's cooking to his Mom's after the wedding

But they spent endless hours after work together... talking... all the time...

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Wings,

As a much married woman I would say
Its that ONE moment when you "wont mind"😉 spending the rest of your life with that person
Despite all their quirks/idiosyncrasies/bad habits and annoying behaviors

R&B and II DONT know ALL of the bad stuff about each other

Their dynamics right now is, I would say

60% sexual
5% Sheer SPUNK the other person displays
10% their work ethic/passion, professionalism, intellect
10% each others' UNIQUENESS (she is an extrovert, he is a introvert)
10% THEIR TEMPER😃
5% THEIR ARROGANCE, THEIR EGOS

She still thinks he is uneducated...he doesnt have an ADMIRATION for HER achievements

I could either let them discover ALL of each others' bad habits and worst behavios and then have them accept each other COZ NO ONE ELSE IS BETTER FOR EITHER

OR
Go the arranged marraige route and let the layers peel off slowly

Being in an arranged marriage situation myself
I FIND IT INCREDIBLY SEXY AND INTRIGUING... the PROCESS of two people discovering each other...
WHAT is the fun in spending 10 years with a man or a woman and then tying the knot?
WHAT is left to discover?😕

Arranged marriage is like this silk fence... around two people... it tugs and pulls and yanks... but the people eventually figure out where the fence is and carve a nice path inside😃
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT
If my kids allow me THAT'S THE ROUTE I WILL GO for them😆 there's not a more romantic way to fall in love

Since its fiction, I will keep their negatives below or equal to the positives

THIS IS NOT A REFORMATION/HEALING/REHAB STORY😃

Okay, so I'm going to explain my problems, be prepared! I find both the situations terrifying. Some people might call me a chicken for admitting this, which I actually am in this case but the concept of falling in love just like that or agreeing to an arrange marriage just bits the living hell out of me! I am a control freak. I like to know things. I like to understand a situation based on the things I know. But both love and arrange marriage is such an act of heroism (I find it heroic, I know it sounds stupid) an act of faith, that I'm just afraid of it. I mean, you meet a guy and you like him, but you don't know if he's gonna be compatible with you- if you fall for him it doesn't matter what happens next, chances are your heart is gonna get broken one way or another. And then comes arrange marriage where you don't know much about the person and you agree on it because you trust your parents judgement. But the problem is, I believe that everyone judges a person based on how they are themselves. For example, my parent are very lovely people and I know they judge everyone to be good until they prove otherwise. So the concept of arrange marriage for me is an act of leap of faith. And I'm not brave enough to take it!

(Basically I'm screwed! My mom has started praying to god that someday I'd wanna get married!😆 The rest of my family and friends have given up!😆)

Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
My finger and toe nails are like Rakshasan /Ravan's sister Shoorpanakha's
I DON'T WANT TO BE Rakshasan's SISTER

i am gonna go get groomed

See u girlies, after the primping and glossing
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail

And oh!

I could very well write a part where R&B is all mushy and gushy... stays up and pines for her and writes love notes on every piece of paper, forgets to eat sleep and do his job

But that would be boring...

I will just let him be inscrutable until the very end... with little glimpses into what he did on a certain day or at a certain time...

Little nuggets like how she discovered hes similar to Manny thrown in here and there... nuggets like that and the comment from Sam "One R&B is enough"

I wouldn't like that either. Him thinking about her and pining.. that'd be creepy! I just wanna know him. I want info so that I can at least know if I can like him or not.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

I wouldn't like that either. Him thinking about her and pining.. that'd be creepy! I just wanna know him. I want info so that I can at least know if I can like him or not.

You ALREADY KNOW so much about him

Hes an introvert
Hes is NOT expressive, errmm.. except in bed
Hes DEEPLY attached to his sisters
Hes HONEST and straight foward
He has a temper
He is resentful of his Dad
He is AS attracted to her as she is
He LOVES his job
He doesnt have 100 friends
He doesn't live by the norms of the society, his girlfriend was FRENCH and 6 years OLDER
He runs away sometimes from problems
Hes not depressed or suicidal
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Okay, so I'm going to explain my problems, be prepared! I find both the situations terrifying. Some people might call me a chicken for admitting this, which I actually am in this case but the concept of falling in love just like that or agreeing to an arrange marriage just bits the living hell out of me! I am a control freak. I like to know things. I like to understand a situation based on the things I know. But both love and arrange marriage is such an act of heroism (I find it heroic, I know it sounds stupid) an act of faith, that I'm just afraid of it. I mean, you meet a guy and you like him, but you don't know if he's gonna be compatible with you- if you fall for him it doesn't matter what happens next, chances are your heart is gonna get broken one way or another. And then comes arrange marriage where you don't know much about the person and you agree on it because you trust your parents judgement. But the problem is, I believe that everyone judges a person based on how they are themselves. For example, my parent are very lovely people and I know they judge everyone to be good until they prove otherwise. So the concept of arrange marriage for me is an act of leap of faith. And I'm not brave enough to take it!

(Basically I'm screwed! My mom has started praying to god that someday I'd wanna get married!😆 The rest of my family and friends have given up!😆)

That's the story of my life. I can't make myself  believe in the institution of marriage. My family can't stop emotionally blackmailing me. I think you just have to be lucky, which only a few of us are. With marriages comes a perpetual fear attached, what if he is not the right one.😕
Edited by modernfamily - 9 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail

Hes an introvert
Hes DEEPLY attached to his sisters (friends in my case since I've got no sister!)
He has a temper
He LOVES his job
He doesn't live by the norms of the society, his girlfriend was FRENCH and 6 years OLDER

That's the problem!! He is like me in the highlighted points and I know how complicated I am! I've got this feeling he's a nightmare dressed like a day dream!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hes an introvert
Hes DEEPLY attached to his sisters
He has a temper
He LOVES his job

Though I appreciate everything about this Raman, even I would like to get to know him better. Not in the way that he doesn't like chocolates or makes an exception for them only if it has sprinklers! 😛

I would like to get to know Raman in the way that we get to know what he thinks about Ishita, her family,about her, her looks, what does he like best about her (except her nose ring), does he appreciate her intellect, does he know she has a relative who is bed ridden at home, her favourite color. 

Raman's thoughts about what is he going to do now that they have reached that point, if he wants to share this with his sisters, or if he ever thinks about his dad or thinks about sharing his problems with Ishita! 

I know abovesaid are all serious stuff and you dont want that, but all this can be incorporated in a line or two in his thoughts. 

Just saying😊

I love Baldev-Ishita as friends 😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

That's the story of my life. I can't make myself  believe in the institution of marriage. My family can't stop emotionally blackmailing me. I think you just have to be lucky, which only a few of us are. With marriages comes a perpetual fear attached, what if he is not the right one.😕

Sudhi

STRICTLY MY OPINION

MANY, or MOST go in with the fear THESE DAYS that "IT MAY NOT BE the right one"
Thats the biggest difference u know

There is a LOT of pessimism associated with arranged marriages as if "falling in love" Jab we Met style is the ONLY perfect way?
Maybe...

I married my husband with the thought "THIS IS IT HES THE ONE"

Not every man is a wife beater, or a abuser or a jerk or a lazy pig or a Mamma's boy
In fact 99% of them are EXACTLY like women

EAGER and SINCERE

U JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE😃

Sorry if I sound preachy
Didnt mean to😭
Nisha0604 thumbnail
"MUJHE jhel paana BAHUT mushkil hai" SOUNDS romantic for a love story...
Will we SAY THAT at a workplace? We spend 10-12 hours a day at the office😃

Will we talk to our hiring managers like that?

We dont correct?

How come WE ARE ALL ABLE to be in our BEST CONGENIAL, CORDIAL COLLABORATIVE behavior at the work place but NOT in a marriage?

Being WILLING and WANTING to change is what marriage is all about... I am not saying women should be sacrificial doormats like a certain someone... or be Gloria Steinem like
There is a balance... for every man & woman its different... its somewhere between the 40th and 70th...😃

Those that cannot do it should stay single... its not the India of my parents times... heck its not even the India of 20 years ago...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago