arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hahahahha! Hilarious! loving it! 
swatib.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
woohoo atleast she is confessing to baldev ...plz nisha can i expect another update or tell me the time..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Hey Nisha, 
Enjoyed page 30 with the morning cupp. Loved it. My best friend here has requested that once the story is finished I need to make the word file of the story and send it over( she is super busy at work works for PWC ๐Ÿ˜‰) she is willing to the foot the bill for the babysitter so that I make it feel like a book.
I told her babysitter is teaching songs like animals to the 4 year old .  Moreover I told her that I will need your permission to that. 

Loving the story, loved the sister talks or enjoyed the aviodance of the converstation , wondering amma & appa thoughts now. 

Between I had called my husband daetya ( devil) as he is hardcore chicken eater, and I am pure vegg. Punjabi Brahmin. But I have won in the long run as my kids are like me ๐Ÿ˜Š  Much to my inlaws anguish 

Looking forward to the story and u better stay put and write frequent updates today as its cold outside.
Ciao
Jinvera thumbnail
no nisha pls dnt end it early..so early pls make some more chapter nt forever bt for some more days..u know my birthday is coming and i want u 2 continue this FF as my Bday gift..pls...dnt disappoint us...some more encounter and their life after marriage...pls...I..and ya people hd stated reading this ff...u know i had given print out of this story to my best friends ..they all r novel readers...they loved yr ff very much and they also want u to continue..pls..i beg u...serial me to kuch achcha nhi dekhai de raha...cvs disappointed us..they dnt understand our feelings..bt u can understand very well...pls make it to 100 chap..take the time..post new chap whenever u want...
And this R&B and and ishita they are dammed ...i mean they are perfect in each and every way...in Todays age all boys and girls have BIG ego   pls i m in so much love with R&B and ishita...u know i almost forget real ishita and raman from serial...thats the effect of yr story...
I have to write it to  u because u r saying u will end it and it hurt so much... i know its just story bt still..kya kare R&B and ishita hai hi aise...and the way u narrate the story...u know whole day and night after every 5 min i check IF if u have updated or not...and i love to wait fr ur new chapter and after ur post ...i start to think what will be ahead and make my own story till u post new chapter..its sounds funny..bt i love it so pls take my humble request...pls make some more chapter...make them fight again for eachother blood and giving back to eachother at every opporunity...then their passionate encounter...pls few more chapter...plsss..and pls give me positive rply..i know u will...pls..waiting eagrly...i m nt saying to drag the story ...because ..tum bahot achche chap likhte ho...so if u will write more chap then it will be more and more and more interesting...pls..I have pmed u bt u hvnt rply.
Edited by Jinvera - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Hey Nisha, 

Enjoyed page 30 with the morning cupp. Loved it. My best friend here has requested that once the story is finished I need to make the word file of the story and send it over( she is super busy at work works for PWC ๐Ÿ˜‰) she is willing to the foot the bill for the babysitter so that I make it feel like a book.
I told her babysitter is teaching songs like animals to the 4 year old .  Moreover I told her that I will need your permission to that. 

Loving the story, loved the sister talks or enjoyed the aviodance of the converstation , wondering amma & appa thoughts now. 

Between I had called my husband daetya ( devil) as he is hardcore chicken eater, and I am pure vegg. Punjabi Brahmin. But I have won in the long run as my kids are like me ๐Ÿ˜Š  Much to my inlaws anguish 

Looking forward to the story and u better stay put and write frequent updates today as its cold outside.
Ciao

Hsp

DAMNNN CUTE
ALL your narratives are SO REAL๐Ÿ˜ณ
Good for you... for "converting" your kids...I am an Iyer so cant say I am unhappy about those lambs chickens and turkeys you saved in the process๐Ÿ˜†

THANKS YOU FOR SPREADING THE WORD... I AM THRILLED
I am updating so frequently... I am hoping it will be deterrent to plagarism... u know, NOT having it all be on two or three pages...
YES I hope to publish it soon... change some things obviously to make it fit to a generic Iyer Punjabi family in the real word, nuking the soap connection as I dont want to be sued by Balaji๐Ÿ˜ƒ

the more REAL experiences I gather, the easier my story telling gets...I HUNT down couples with unique love stories at work and demand they give me a full report๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It also offers me a peek, a window into the human psyche... while offering me a delicious reward of knowing HOW people fall in love

P.S. Yep.. I am a die hard romantic...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jinvera

no nisha pls dnt end it early..so early pls make some more chapter nt forever bt for some more days..u know my birthday is coming and i want u 2 continue this FF as my Bday gift..pls...dnt disappoint us...some more encounter and their life after marriage...pls...I..and ya people hd stated reading this ff...u know i had given print out of this story to my best friends ..they all r novel readers...they loved yr ff very much and they also want u to continue..pls..i beg u...serial me to kuch achcha nhi dekhai de raha...cvs disappointed us..they dnt understand our feelings..bt u can understand very well...pls make it to 100 chap..take the time..post new chap whenever u want...
And this R&B and and ishita they are dammed ...i mean they are perfect in each and every way...in Todays age all boys and girls have BIG ego   pls i m in so much love with R&B and ishita...u know i almost forget real ishita and raman from serial...thats the effect of yr story...
I have to write it to  u because u r saying u will end it and it hurt so much... i know its just story bt still..kya kare R&B and ishita hai hi aise...and the way u narrate the story...u know whole day and night after every 5 min i check IF if u have updated or not...and i love to wait fr ur new chapter and after ur post ...i start to think what will be ahead and make my own story till u post new chapter..its sounds funny..bt i love it so pls take my humble request...pls make some more chapter...make them fight again for eachother blood and giving back to eachother at every opporunity...then their passionate encounter...pls few more chapter...plsss..and pls give me positive rply..i know u will...pls..waiting eagrly...i m nt saying to drag the story ...because ..tum bahot achche chap likhte ho...so if u will write more chap then it will be more and more and more interesting...pls..I have pmed u bt u hvnt rply.

THANK YOU JINERVA

I will try my best to keep it SERIOUSLY COMPELLING...until it ends
UNIMAGINABLE COMPLIMENT... IN BLUE... TOTALLY HONORED๐Ÿ˜ณ

felciya thumbnail
Lovely updates.I'm so happy he asked forgiveness in tamil. walked bare foot, drank filter coffee, spent so many hours with out any haddis, I think He is  getting ready for a perfect Iyer mappilai.๐Ÿ˜† aloo roti n worked in her room, used her ipad, slept in her bed ,pleaded for a  kiss so many things happened between them loved it. so many lies to her loved ones coz of him. pyar kya tho darna kya๐Ÿ˜†He dropped her outside with out her parents knowledge too smart. If you could write  how he feels  about her or his notions about her i would be happy to see his side. He is always on mute mode.๐Ÿ˜†but he believes in action ๐Ÿคฃ
Ashu25 thumbnail
I wud love to fly down now!!!! U will recite atleast 10updates then.. Ur husband will throw us outta d house.. rofl.. M nt a sadist.. Papam I am.. U shd listen to us all and keep ur ff goinh... So shut up n yank offd thought of ending iit.. We wont allow u to end it.. RIOT WE ARE.. We eant some more encounters.. So romantic di... Why do u wanna spoil all our imagination n creativity??? U will be bombarded wid pms if u dont update lol.. U can do one update at a time.. U know long ones.. That will do.. Concession cause u r working.. BUT KEEP THE FF GOING... Names
.well many..deepali is one Nikita is one.. Shiva is one.. So many are there.. Outside iftoo
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashu9

I wud love to fly down now!!!! U will recite atleast 10updates then.. Ur husband will throw us outta d house.. rofl.. M nt a sadist.. Papam I am.. U shd listen to us all and keep ur ff goinh... So shut up n yank offd thought of ending iit.. We wont allow u to end it.. RIOT WE ARE.. We eant some more encounters.. So romantic di... Why do u wanna spoil all our imagination n creativity??? U will be bombarded wid pms if u dont update lol.. U can do one update at a time.. U know long ones.. That will do.. Concession cause u r working.. BUT KEEP THE FF GOING... Names
.well many..deepali is one Nikita is one.. Shiva is one.. So many are there.. Outside iftoo

haha Ashu you summed up our lot..

seriously nish all of us are crazy for this story..this has to go on...you can't stop..
anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
would like to know R&B's thoughts about II..๐Ÿ˜Š