Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
oh no...II phas gayi..she already fumble so much now when her parents are gonna question her she will fumble more.. cat will out of the bag soon...n i wonder how will she even take his name..coz she herself is not sure of wat they share..

i loved the way how they share their day...like a married couple..he talking about work, she getting ready, he looking at her getting dressed...how cute..

and R&B...is it possible to fall more in love with him..i just love him...y he has to be awesome...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
She changed her earring 3 times and he has seen it😳
You take only the person u care a lot to meet the mom in this case the next in line next to his mom, he is throwing hints but she can't see it .. About time the families know ðŸ˜ƒ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OK another one maybe in 30 or so minutes?

ishra7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hiii I liked ur updates it's really good well written 😊 I can't leave it without reading ...hooked up plz yaar don't end it 😊
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nisha, I guess you are asleep by now. So I'm not expecting an update in the next eight hours. This is getting better and irresistible with each update. I've shared it with a lot of friends outside the forum who have got nothing to do with the show. They are loving it and asked me to pass on the compliment to you. Watching the other sleep is so adorable. He's sharing his most intimate memorable moments with her and please do tell us how these two behave around laasya. They are in louuve Edited by modernfamily - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

Nisha, I guess you are asleep by now. So I'm not expecting an update in the next eight hours. This is getting better and irresistible with each update. I've shared it with a lot of friends outside the forum who have got nothing to do with the show. They are loving it and asked me to pass on the compliment to you. Watching the other sleep is so adorable. He's sharing his most intimate memorable moments with her and please do tell us how these two behave around laasya. They are in louuve

Sudhi

THANKS SO VERY MUCH

I am considering writing REALLY SERIOUSLY and EVERY POSITIVE FEEDBACK counts
People tell me at work and friends tell me... to have any talent is precious... to be able to write well... I consider it...priceless😃

Your friends' opinion is precious..

THANKS SO MUCH Sudhi😳
Thats awfully nice of u to share with your friends

Its a tremendous compliment if people disconnected to the show and its viewership find it readable

Its a HUGE DEAL

THANK YOU FOR THE FREE MARKETING CAMPAIGN

The success of this story is unprecedented and I have EACH ONE OF YOU THAT READS IT TO THANK FOR

I am kinda bummed its heading towards the end.. cannot believe this journey AT ALL😲😃
Totally cool
modernfamily thumbnail
Don't forget me when you launch your first book. Maybe you could send an invite😳
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">JUST AS everything else between them I hope to keep it powerful and intense... fiery and savage😳😲...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I hope people wont be shocked... no... no physical assault or sexual assault😃</font>

All for intense and savage but please I hope they get on to becoming complete and together too! I know it's fiction but they are too good not to be together. 😉Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
modernfamily thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OK another one maybe in 30 or so minutes?

Haaw😲. I didn't see this. Are you posting something? ?
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it! Hope they can come out of the closet and take closer steps towards each other emotionally physically both :)