Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 23

Posted: 9 years ago
Getting more and more interesting
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Getting more and more interesting

THANK YOU
Instead of having the R&B and II take the LEAD I let the circumstances take the lead

Like a opera... some body or the other some where some thing will cause it all to come out in the open

"I cant have an affair because I am an almost virgin Iyer" she could have said
"Lets get away for the weekend, and go off to Manesar or Jaipur" he could have said easily in order to exploit her obvious vulnerability

He could have had a weekend of sex and returned and acted like he didnt know her

She could have been OK with it too who knows...

But I thought this is more fun...πŸ˜ƒ
Liar liar pants on fire πŸ€£ ...(my kids prance around the house yelling at each other ) ...couldn't help but relate it to II's  soon to be state
Srikant calling up on Sunday should stir up the hornet's nest. The story unfolds...am loving it
Love it... this is just getting more and more addictive.  How do you do it?

She is lying to herself, admits she's lying to herself, but wants this so bad she is okay with it- regardless of the consequences.  πŸ˜†

Such insecurity (?) in this aspect of her life where she is oh so confident in her career- what a contrast. It's because it's him... and that's the sign that it's more

Love that we got his perspective- so much less complicated then hers yet still mysterious...he is a complex man I suppose, despite  the outward appearance.

Love the things he noticed  and him repeating the Tamil request for forgiveness...  he seems to be opening up to her in his own way... 😳

They are so...

Looks like the fallout is about to start- let's see what they do when the house of cards start falling down around her.

... Am I spending too much time thinking about this I wonder? 

Meh, II & R&B are more entertaining then JKR & RKB right now.πŸ˜‰

Can't wait for the next part...
Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
getting intresting day by day do update soon
Addicted to the pace. Withdrawal symptoms are showing up. πŸ˜­
Please update soon.
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

YOU GIRLS ARE OFFICIALLY... INSANE
AND I LOVEEE IT
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE EAGERNESS

U goin out??? Bole toh no update?? I woke up to 2 wonderful updates... I want more.. I dunno..
Awesome updates, Nisha! 
So the cat's gonna be out of the bag soon... 

Can't wait for the chaos that's bound to ensue once Amma, Appa find out what's been happening right under their nosesπŸ˜†

To say that R&B and II have great chemistry would be an understatement. But they're so good together.. I can't stop gushing
They fight, argue, make out in the most passionate ways, but at the same time, when they spent the entire day together, I couldn't hep but notice how effortlessly in tune they were.. that was really sweet😳