Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 22

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
wow awsome update do update soon
Loooclved the conversation. Hope they have more of this. Why ipad? Now i am curious. Loved the update
Oh, and I didn't get the Argent Graines channel thing. I searched Google and it showed me some French flower, I searched YouTube and all I got was videos of ornament making using silver grains! I'm sure you didn't mean that since he was going to search for proposal videos! (Why? Are we there yet?)

P.S. II, I'm on your side because of the Potterhead thingy, but don't lie to yourself! Lie to others- that's fine as long as you're not hurting anyone. But don't lie to yourself. It'll hurt like hell, may be even more.
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 7 years ago
turning point hmm. 
Good first part showing her jittery feelings about where is this whirlpool taking her and how far... 
Her intermediate thoughts on mention of other women, she mutely agreeing the current phase being the special for her, is a welcome change from our 'in denial II'. Smile bachhi line par aa rahi hai

cute talk in between.  
and last part was best- iPad search Tongue 

but proposal?? seriously R&B? just like that Shocked

THERE IS NO PROPOSAL GUYS!LOL
This is not that kinda love story... U knowWink

He represents a venture capital firm called Argent Graines translates to Silver Seeds, Argent Graines is a French name... I gave it a French name because he is Paris based

Venture Capital companies, invest in products and technologies that have a commercial potential..., start ups send proposals to them about HOW their products and technologies are GOOD INVESTMENT  propositions

He will log to to YouTube to his company's channel and look at proposal videos, from start ups that have a great business idea

He will basically do his day jobBig smile

No he is not planning a fancy proposal or a grand party and a romantic date or anything

He will just WORK

Sorry may be all this is too complicated for a Desi TV show fiction idea, but I wanted to craft it this wayBig smile
Nishu... M in love wid R$B..m bowled over di!!! He is sooo cuteee. I might wanna run away wid dat guy.. Love him re.. II is so much like meee.. Omg i was shocked when she was mutering stuff to herself.. I do such self talking sometimes.. Mms n all.. Hahhahaha
Get them married di!!!! Else I shall plan escapade wid him
he talked..the gestures were personsl .. I loved it..
after one hour he should be still there..they should spend the day together