Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ak020203

Beautifully written

Loved it..

Thanks for sharing..

Thank you so much for loving it and giving it a read! Means a lot! :)
AkaiBara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loved it...
sahil OMG vat a junoon moment u created...
plzzz pm me...

Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg it was awesome!
Do pm me for next
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashiii333

loved it...

sahil OMG vat a junoon moment u created...
plzzz pm me...

Thank you so much!! Glad you liked that. I'll surely PM you! :)

Do pm me for next

Thank you so very much for loving it! I'll do PM you! :)

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

well written..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much! :)
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Junoon Tere Ishq Ka ... Junoon Tere Ishq ka ... 

I'm crying like I don't know what.. Prags, darling - you did a fantastic job at portraying the full on angst. 

God, this was so heartbreaking. I especially fell in love with your beautiful dialogues.  πŸ‘  Wow! I loved them! 

You really brought back a few memories of the SaHil in the beginning 

Loved how Sanam asked about the Dhaba Plot. Perfect timing. 

Prags, I'm so hooked to read more. I wonder what's going to happen between them in future.. 

Oh, and I simply adored how you used the ; "Taveez" into your story. Great job, darling. Keep up woth your always wonderful work β€οΈ

Edited by mahwash22 - 9 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Hey when r u updating? Plz update soon! Those eye locks r awesome but not enuff! I need junoon n intensity n ur story has it lol Hope to see part 2 up soon!
Raingoddess thumbnail
Ugh today's episode frustrated me! I hope u update soon! Aahil is back to being an idiot πŸ˜† I love him but he is still an idiot lol lovable idiot? I know the cvs wont show a redemption but he sure needs Sanam to leave him n hopefully the brain turns on lol I miss junoon πŸ˜’  Plz update soon! My frustration at Aahil is just pouring out I need to see him suffer! But then I cant watch him suffer! Im confused lmaoo πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Ugh today's episode frustrated me! I hope u update soon! Aahil is back to being an idiot πŸ˜† I love him but he is still an idiot lol lovable idiot? I know the cvs wont show a redemption but he sure needs Sanam to leave him n hopefully the brain turns on lol I miss junoon πŸ˜’  Plz update soon! My frustration at Aahil is just pouring out I need to see him suffer! But then I cant watch him suffer! Im confused lmaoo πŸ˜†

Esha!! Please stop bugging me! πŸ˜† I know I know what you have been going through after today's episode, its just takes us back to square one I guess..sigh! :(
Aahil is seriously being jerk now, whats it with this guy? One day he comes all "Saza dega mujhe" to his bro and another day he gives saza to Sanam! Ugh! πŸ˜†
I din't even come to this forum today, but thought just to check out posts, Actually I am updating the part only. And also watching "8 simple rules" πŸ˜†
It would be up by the weekend and i.e maybe Sunday πŸ˜† I want this update to be some heavy duty for Aahil and your gonna see him suffer! SO yayyy! πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwash22

Junoon Tere Ishq Ka ... Junoon Tere Ishq ka ... 

I'm crying like I don't know what.. Prags, darling - you did a fantastic job at portraying the full on angst. 

God, this was so heartbreaking. I especially fell in love with your beautiful dialogues.  πŸ‘  Wow! I loved them! 

You really brought back a few memories of the SaHil in the beginning 

Loved how Sanam asked about the Dhaba Plot. Perfect timing. 

Prags, I'm so hooked to read more. I wonder what's going to happen between them in future.. 

Oh, and I simply adored how you used the ; "Taveez" into your story. Great job, darling. Keep up woth your always wonderful work β€οΈ

I just saw this reply! Kill me now! Ugh!
Thanks my darling! Thank you so so much for loving this part!
I am updating the part and it would be up by Sunday. I want this one to be some heavy duty one so I need proper ammunition πŸ˜†

Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Esha!! Please stop bugging me! πŸ˜† I know I know what you have been going through after today's episode, its just takes us back to square one I guess..sigh! :(
Aahil is seriously being jerk now, whats it with this guy? One day he comes all "Saza dega mujhe" to his bro and another day he gives saza to Sanam! Ugh! πŸ˜†
I din't even come to this forum today, but thought just to check out posts, Actually I am updating the part only. And also watching "8 simple rules" πŸ˜†
It would be up by the weekend and i.e maybe Sunday πŸ˜† I want this update to be some heavy duty for Aahil and your gonna see him suffer! SO yayyy! πŸ˜†

Lmao sorry!!! But kya karoon today's episode pissed me off so much. Aahil ugh he either makes me really happy πŸ˜› Really emotional πŸ˜­ Or really angry πŸ˜‘ N sometimes I go between drooling  n dirty thoughts β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†  I said the same thing about going back to square one lol Sanam needs to leave n Aahil needs to beg n cry! But that wont happen on the show lol If u need the time to make him suffer take it! "Jaa beta diya tujhe waqt" (baba style πŸ˜‰) idk where that came from πŸ˜²πŸ€£ Lmao anyway excited for the update! Take ur time writer! Lol no pressure! I am just as late with my updates lol btw he did look good today tho πŸ˜‰ Lol