Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: evedallas1

Thank you ! oh god I wish something like this happened in the show but I lost all hope to see that happen. Yes ! makes him beg for Sanam' s love an pardon and don't let her forgive him so soon ! The man deserves to see what he really lot. πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much! :)
Yep exactly! I don't know about the show man, whether they would show him suffer or not, it looks quite improbable as of now!
But yes, I am gonna make him suffer REAL BAD in this, so that the make up would be just the perfect. I am already imagining that chapter actually πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Aahil poor babyπŸ€—He is so lonelyπŸ₯Ί Sorry aahil ke plight deke control nai hotaπŸ˜†

Pragya you have written a very touching update. Rehan, he is a gem in your storyπŸ‘πŸΌ Aaahil is not kept in dark. Sunehari has to get many things sorted out. Its just out of the world. You are so talented. Who would have thought this seperation  track can be tackled so beautifully as in the story. Nai gul has bring a third angle. I think she should take a cue from the writers of our forum.Thanks again pragya for this wonderful update

I know I know we all are crazily sadistic that way. We all hate to see him suffer at the same time love and want to see him suffer! πŸ˜†
Thank you so much for a lovely comment. I am so glad you loved this one. I thought I have messed up this one and lost all the train of thought in between, but glad it turned out good :)
Yes Rehan, I always wanted him to be like this, and ofcourse Sunehri, she deserves some punishment, and I am thinking of making her redemption too along with Aahil's suffering ofcourse πŸ˜†
CVs toh..sigh! Thank you so much again! 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil333

Oh man..😭😭😭...yeah, what a heartbreak!

Fabulous chapter man. I loved it πŸ‘

I'm so glad that Rehan had blasted Sunehri off, she deserved it. And thank you  that you have Sanam not forgiven her that easily like in the show.

Yes, Aahil should suffer that much or more πŸ˜ˆ. I hope at least this turns out in the show like that.

I know you haven't watched QH1, but Asad had suffered like HELL, when Zoya left him.

So I want Aahil to suffer like that. KV would portray those emotions very well.

This update is indeed an emotional roller coaster.

TQ...so, I can't wait for the next update.

Thank you so much Rie! I am so glad you guys loved this one! Its not in me to write such stories actually, but Aahi's idiocy and stupidity and his utterly gorgeous crying skills has made me write this story and I love writing him suffer like this πŸ˜†
Yes, I wanted Rehan to be atleast angry on her in the first place and also Sanam to not forgive her so soon. I have made Sanam the strongest here, coz she has suffered the most and deserves all this. Sunehri needs some apologising and redemption too, which I am thinking I would.
Aahil would be suffering here A LOT. And this is just the beginning... πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Oh I haven't watched QH1 but I know that track, if he has suffered I juts hope Aahil too have such suffering in the show, it would be awesome! Sigh!

Thank you so much, even I can't wait for the next update πŸ˜†
Tannakstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOOOAAAH
Brillaint. I am speechless! 

First of all, I'm glad that Sanam is a little bit pissed with Seher. I am a big Seher fan, but I just wanted her to feel a bit of cold from Sanam for what she did. Just a little. 

Now for Aahil. I'm happy that he knows the truth, and I'm even happier that Sanam isn't gonna make it easy for him!! First of all he didn't recognise that it wasn't Sanam - sure he felt odd but still - and secondly he didn't even give her a chance to explain. Such. A big ego. 

REHAAN. LOVE REHAAN. He's such a great guy, with a golden heart. I hope he eventually forgives Seher. I want them to hook up soon lol.

Looking forward to Aahil grovelling and Sanam turning away LOOOL! Fantastic work dude, loved it!

Tannu 
AkaiBara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loved it...
aahil's anger...
sanam's feelings...
well written dear...
aahil knw about SaSe,...
hope he found his sanam soon...
i dnt want him to wait 4 longg...
plzzz pm me 4 nxt update...
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tannakstar

WOOOAAAH

Brillaint. I am speechless! 

First of all, I'm glad that Sanam is a little bit pissed with Seher. I am a big Seher fan, but I just wanted her to feel a bit of cold from Sanam for what she did. Just a little. 

Now for Aahil. I'm happy that he knows the truth, and I'm even happier that Sanam isn't gonna make it easy for him!! First of all he didn't recognise that it wasn't Sanam - sure he felt odd but still - and secondly he didn't even give her a chance to explain. Such. A big ego. 

REHAAN. LOVE REHAAN. He's such a great guy, with a golden heart. I hope he eventually forgives Seher. I want them to hook up soon lol.

Looking forward to Aahil grovelling and Sanam turning away LOOOL! Fantastic work dude, loved it!

Tannu 

Hey Tannu, thank you so much for loving this :)

Yes, I wanted Seher to feel guilty about what she has done and Sanam to be angry from her, she would eventually forgive her she is a big hearted girl after all.
Aahil man! He needs to suffer a lot and I am gonna make him do that. He should have recognised and now I am gonna make him feel guilty about that first! Lots of pent up anger! Ugh πŸ˜†
Rehan, I love him this way and always wanted him to be with his Aahil bhai. Yes he would forgive her but just a little bit angst on both sides is a must. Lol yes they would be uniting too in the end. 

Ah yes! THAT. I am so gonna make it harder for Aahil, and no it doesn't have any pun πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He would have to beg and cry for her till she gives in, she is a stubborn girl and he has messed her up big time he needs to pay that, so that their "make up session" would be WORTH reading(and writing) ;) πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

interesting update...πŸ‘

Thank you so much for liking it! :)

Originally posted by: navk

omg wonderful update

Hey thank you so much, means a lot! :)
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashiii333

loved it...

aahil's anger...
sanam's feelings...
well written dear...
aahil knw about SaSe,...
hope he found his sanam soon...
i dnt want him to wait 4 longg...
plzzz pm me 4 nxt update...

Thank you so much, glad you loved it. 
Yep he needed to know this and yes he is gonna find her soon, but the question is, is she ready yet? ;)

Oh man I am sorry. I was about to PM you, I guess I forgot πŸ˜• I am sorry I would surely PM you the next time! :)
JShukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: sageflower7

Thank you Prags!!!

For scratching that intense itch for me, to see Aahil suffer...

Really good chapter. . Loved it !!

Thank you Prags!!!
For scratching that intense itch for me, to see Sunehri suffer...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: JShukla

Thank you Prags!!!
For scratching that intense itch for me, to see Sunehri suffer...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

HELL YEAH BAYBEHH!! πŸ˜† I want her to suffer and would make her suffer and also be a witness of Aahil's fury and wrath πŸ˜†