Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: namzie

i know ...there is hardly anything much to rant although a certain KV looked very handsome in yellow ...( who wears yellow on yellow and gets away ?) 
My other fascination these days lies in the show nauc ..really a simple and light show with a very dishy dude ! 
anyway till we get some great reunion and you make a post ...cheers ! 

High five Namz! I mean, yellow on yellow, still a gorgeous fellow! Lame I know! πŸ˜†
Oh, that show, yeah I seen the ads once or twice, not much into other shows frankly. I watch a Hindi show only if KVB does that πŸ˜†
Cheers to you too!! 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I loved it Prags! This was just too good! The Junoon was amazing! The heartbreak even more so! Jallad Jin and Ms Dabewali are back. The pain... So palpable! Is this goodbye? No it can't be! 

Look who's here!! Mandy, so good to see you loving my story! Thank you so so much, means a lot, like A LOT!! I am still to read your "Ring of fire"!

Yep! There can be no JJ without his MD πŸ˜† Its still not over! 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: music1

Loved it.the angst,pain,junoon...every bit of it😊

Hey thank you so much for loving this! Means a lot! :)

Originally posted by: sahil333

Damn it! I'm at work, I can't cry now πŸ˜‘.

But yeah, your story let me cry πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

A Beautiful piece I must say.

TQ  and update soon please  πŸ˜‰. πŸ€—

Aww Rie!! Thank you so much, please don't cry! 

I told you, its gonna be heartbreaking. Thank you again! :)
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutie15

It was so emotional..
u write really well..!! :)

Thank you so much for such response! I am glad you loved it! :)

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Sahil and goodbye πŸ₯Ί The thought itself is so painful.  You have written in fabulously. This is Sahil, the junoon the angst everything is oozing out. Both of them needs time to sort things out. Aw can they live apart for long, I dont know, but i cant see them apart. The first chapter is marvellous. Thanks so much

Thank you so much for such appreciation! Yes this is how our SaHil were, that Junoon is needed to be back! I am glad it turned out this good! 
Its heartbreaking I know, but the result would be even sweeter! :)
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: sylvia99

Lovely

Perhaps in future we will get that question from Sanam. Hope so. 
So this is the first dose of pain, 2nd one is higher, waiting for it.

Thank you so much Sylvia! Hope so too, sigh!
Yep, I love the suffering! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: KT15661

its really nyc.far far better than in the show.update next part soon...

Thank you so much! Glad you loved it! Yep I'll be updating it! 
siyasharma94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!!!awsm update
lvd it..
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omgsh Pragya just read this πŸ‘ I swear I felt as if the scene was playing out before me! I could hear junoon esp when he turned around in tears, when she stopped, when they looked at each other! Idk if you heard Junoon while writing this but at certain points I did while reading! Miss Dhabewali n Jallad Jinn are back! Tho both are hurt, angry and disappointed! I loved the intensity and pain! But when he said her name I swear I felt my heart stop! I mean I could actually hear his voice saying Sanam! You know how he says it  πŸ˜† But him returning the taveez was painful and created hope only to have it crushed! This cant be the final goodbye! πŸ₯Ί You have to update the next part soon! Damn Pragya you def brought out the junoon, angst, intensity, passion and made us feel for them all over again! Like I said I heard the different versions of Junoon in my head! Plus I love do pal! One of my favorite songs! You write really well and I loved reading this! Sorry for such a late comment but my brothers' school opened today after winter break so it was just so hectic n plus I live in NY lol But this was my first stop lol I was so excited to see that u posted part 1. It was just amazing yet heartbreaking πŸ’” Anyway plz do post part 2 soon! I cant wait to see what happens next! These two cannot stay apart for long! Its raining SaHil stories today lol Great job!!!Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: siyasharma94

wow!!!awsm update
lvd it..

Thank you so much! Glad you loved this one! :)
ak020203 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written
Loved it..

Thanks for sharing..
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Omgsh Pragya just read this πŸ‘ I swear I felt as if the scene was playing out before me! I could hear junoon esp when he turned around in tears, when she stopped, when they looked at each other! Idk if you heard Junoon while writing this but at certain points I did while reading! Miss Dhabewali n Jallad Jinn are back! Tho both are hurt, angry and disappointed! I loved the intensity and pain! But when he said her name I swear I felt my heart stop! I mean I could actually hear his voice saying Sanam! You know how he says it  πŸ˜† But him returning the taveez was painful and created hope only to have it crushed! This cant be the final goodbye! πŸ₯Ί You have to update the next part soon! Damn Pragya you def brought out the junoon, angst, intensity, passion and made us feel for them all over again! Like I said I heard the different versions of Junoon in my head! Plus I love do pal! One of my favorite songs! You write really well and I loved reading this! Sorry for such a late comment but my brothers' school opened today after winter break so it was just so hectic n plus I live in NY lol But this was my first stop lol I was so excited to see that u posted part 1. It was just amazing yet heartbreaking πŸ’” Anyway plz do post part 2 soon! I cant wait to see what happens next! These two cannot stay apart for long! Its raining SaHil stories today lol Great job!!!

Thank you so so much Esha, for such long comment! I love reading long comments! :)
I am glad you loved the part. And as for hearing Junoon, hel even I had my moments when it was playing in my mind while writing. Specially the male version πŸ˜†
Yes the WAY he says her name! Sigh! 
Thank you so much again, I am overwhelmed! That song is something ain't it?! β€οΈ
Yep! Even I can't make them apart for long, I need to drop in a twist, maybe a new clause in contract or whatever. I was thinking, to take a 2 year leap earlier but then when I saw last epi, I din't want that, and I had to change some turn of events πŸ˜†