Tum Aise Hi Rehna

Madhura Naik will play ghost in the show

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Madhura Naik is the new ghost in town
Madhura Naik is the new ghost in town
Madhura Naik 

Madhura Naik, currently seen in standup comedy show, 'Comedy Classes', will soon enter fiction show 'Tum Aise Hi Rehna'. But there is a twist in the tale. Unlike her previous characters, the actress will turn a ghost on the show. She will be introduced as male lead Kinshuk Mahajan's obsessive lover, who will die in the show only to return as an evil spirit. 

She says, "I've played vamps before, but this role is unlike the ones I have portrayed so far. I'm playing dead, which is my first time ever. I will get to explore the horror genre alongside the wicked side of the character. I've recuperated from dengue and looking forward to starting my New Year with this new project." 
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Madhura-Naik-is-the-new-ghost-in-town/articleshow/45716268.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Shobhi...seems like a Talaash...😊
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Thanks for sharing Shobhi...seems like a Talaash...😊

ya but at least it is different sort of love triangle,  thank god
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sounds very interesting . TFS Shobhi . Waiting for her entry ðŸ˜ƒ . Yea seems like Talaash . 
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Shobhi... a ghost... poor KM...😆 but anxious to see how they show this track
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: trinilisa

Thanks for sharing Shobhi... a ghost... poor KM...😆 but anxious to see how they show this track

Hahaha Lisa i know ðŸ˜† .  In AB also We got a Ghost though She was Fake 😆 ..But Here we gonna get a real Evil Ghost .