Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

haa but m gona crib...coz everytime I watch a nice show or movie, I wish fawad would be part of it...coz he has such talent๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”

sania and nadia are right, he is underutilized...even he wants to do some different stuff! I wish he gets the different projects๐Ÿ˜ณ

u finished JH till epi 16 kya?๐Ÿ˜‰

are u watching piya re?๐Ÿ˜›

Crib karne ka faida koi nahi. ๐Ÿ˜† he is not going to listen. I guess he feels too obligated as far as Kapoors are not concerned and want to stay in comfort zone. Advantageous for him or not only tine will tell. He wants to do different stuff and chooses b4b ? Dont know what to decipher. Makes me confused. Many said beggars cant be choosers.   ๐Ÿ˜† I am not obligated to kapoor clan and do not follow Sonam projects thus is not waiting for another Sonam-Fawad coming up again. His choice, can only wish him luck. Hope its fruitful for him. One was enough.

No I am not watching mora piya Hiral. Will try to catch up soon.
Jh I can only compkete during weekends. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜›
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deeptiya

Who is in your dp jesu

that is Marina and Adeel from Jackson Heights,another Pak drama.๐Ÿ˜‰
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
whaat?๐Ÿ˜ฒ "beggars cant be choosers"๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคข the superstar in his home turf and a formidable bonafide craze in India ATM is definitely not anywhere close to the category of taking up whatever he is offered๐Ÿ˜Ž
+++++++++++++++
deepu...will start farmaan today๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

MaxMayfield thumbnail

^^ โ˜บ๏ธ
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Adnan Jaffar is ready to conquer Pakistani cinema

July 28, 2014

It's not everyday that you come across people who willingly give up a steady job to pursue their passion. Adnan Jaffar is one of those people.

The actor known for his characteristic baritone and negative roles on television didn't even know he could act until he met a teaching actor who sparked a latent desire to act. Inspired, Jaffar quit his successful career as a broadcast journalist for Dawn News.

"The decision took me a moment. I decided that I had to abandon everything I was doing and pursue my career as an actor," he says.

From theater to the small screen and now finally to the big screen - this Mass Communication graduate, has done it all.

"After quitting Dawn, I entered Napa and that was probably the toughest phase of my life. I was jobless and had to look after my expenses. But giving up is not my thing and the ordeal that I faced then has made me what I am today," Jaffar reveals.

What started as an upward battle has grown to be a succesful career for this versatile actor.

Jaffar's performances in Napa's Oedipus Rex and Mantorama soon had him being noticed by top television directors. While most of his roles are not romantic leads he has worked on big budget projects including Aunn Zara which aired on Zee Zindagi this month.

He appeared on our screen as a leering mullah, a fearless opponent, a forlorn lover and a disciplined army general but his real forte is negative roles.

"I like to play negative roles because there is an attraction element in it. Also, the pitch of my voice gives me all the more reason for playing an antagonist."

Jaffar is very finicky about the role and script he is assigned because he wants his acting to have a long lasting impression on audiences.

"Acting is universal and an actor plays a huge part in people's life, therefore, I choose my scripts and my character very wisely," he says. He further says, "It's totally fair , every actor has a right to choose what part to play."

The actor is currently working on four major projects:

• Jackson Heights

In the drama serial by Mehreen Jabbar, Jaffar plays New York banker who woos her best friend who is also a cafe owner.

• Moor

In this highly anticipated film by Jaami, he plays a small but an important role as a DSP of Karachi .

• Jalaibee

Jaffar is a don, named Dara, in Yasir Jaswal's directorial debut, Jalaibee. He is the go-getter who plays the right hand of the mafia king.

•  Maula Jutt

The actor chooses to stay secretive about his role in this project but our expectations are high.

Being in the industry for three years and having learned a lot from being a part of it, Jaffar recalls that it wasn't easy for him to establish himself despite his zeal and fervour for acting. Therefore, he feels that it is high time that senior memebers start promoting new talent.

...Jes... thumbnail
โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

i wanna make one sig on him..๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

GM..๐Ÿค—

Hiru,tere wale scene ka sig nahi bana payi..๐Ÿ˜• made another sig..๐Ÿ˜‰

wil make ur scene one too soon.๐Ÿ˜‰

Btw jessu - ur this sig is not ur general style no๐Ÿ˜‰ trying something new๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ m using this one๐Ÿ˜ณ
...Jes... thumbnail
that article..โญ๏ธ
Maula Jutt what that film is abt?
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Btw jessu - ur this sig is not ur general style no๐Ÿ˜‰ trying something new๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ m using this one๐Ÿ˜ณ

not like trying but pics clear nahi hai.. toh icon size mein le aati hoon..๐Ÿ˜†
thank u..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

that article..โญ๏ธ
Maula Jutt what that film is abt?

thodi mehnat karke google karo and mujhe bhi update karo๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†