Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitrit95 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
what a bunch of loosers they r afraid people will see their tue colours in the name of religion they  creating violence loosers idiots  y should the public listen to this loosers its their choice n the public has liked pk
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

The Love jihad scenario will apply in the case where a person has planned to make someone of another religion fall in love with them with the intention of converting them...

Sometimes people of different religions genuinely fall in love and then one of them has to convert for whatever reasons...that won't be love-jihad I guess..
 there is no jihad like that 

Salman Khan @BeingSalmanKhan  

Jihad means struggle . Struggle to be good . Jihad is the most misused word today .

Jihad means holy war. It also means struggle to change you and the society. It also means spreading Islam throughout the world. 

Greater Jihad was holy war at one time but over the time ulemas changed it to lesser Jihad. Now the greater Jihad is struggle to change you and the society.
Edited by Mugda - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Seriously ...I want PK to do 400 cr now๐Ÿ˜ˆ...just to rub some salt on these idiots...๐Ÿ˜†

@ Fiery...I don't know if its true or not...but Love Jihad is like making someone of a different religion fall in love with you and then ask them to convert to ur religion if they want to be with u or want to marry u...๐Ÿ˜›

LMAO, this is funny! I was wonder what it means and thought it meant something very different! ๐Ÿ˜†
By the way, why do Aamir's movies always create controversies with such fanatic groups?

Originally posted by: Sahirkhan

India can never improve...

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Darling_

By the way, why do Aamir's movies always create controversies with such fanatic groups?

From the recent times only Fanaa/TZP did ( in 1 state of India ) when he spoke about narmadha dam of Gujarat .
nitrit95 thumbnail
there is so much hunger poverty n recently so many rapes  n thousands of children r deprived of basic nutrition n education where r the protestorscat that time sleeping or finding ways to loot the janta anyway mera bharat mahan n modi sir if u r done boasting can u pls stop this  unessary tamasha
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
And is the Prime Minister or the President of India doing anything about this. Ignorance is bliss I guess. Log jalte hai, marte hai toh marne do.. hame bas fayda dekhna hai apna aur apni kursi bachani hai.  Edited by ZaYa_Premeer - 9 years ago