Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Seriously ...I want PK to do 400 cr now😈...just to rub some salt on these idiots...πŸ˜†

@ Fiery...I don't know if its true or not...but Love Jihad is like making someone of a different religion fall in love with you and then ask them to convert to ur religion if they want to be with u or want to marry u...πŸ˜›

imagine what type of love and family will support world after become unique jihad  πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Feiry.Fawkes

Ahhh, that shit.

Well, I can't even call it bullshit for having seen my best friend convert in real life even after being super religious πŸ˜† f**k love and f**k those f**kers who dare to fall in love with someone from another religion but can't accept them for who they are...Bunch of f**ktards

The Love jihad scenario will apply in the case where a person has planned to make someone of another religion fall in love with them with the intention of converting them...

Sometimes people of different religions genuinely fall in love and then one of them has to convert for whatever reasons...that won't be love-jihad I guess..
shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In India, its said that Muslim guys plan to make hindu girls fall for them, change their religion and marry them.Though the girls are adult so I feel its irrelevant to blame religion when girls aren't actually forced to change it.They change it after pyaar me andhe hokar.
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The Love jihad scenario will apply in the case where a person has planned to make someone of another religion fall in love with them with the intention of converting them...

Sometimes people of different religions genuinely fall in love and then one of them has to convert for whatever reasons...that won't be love-jihad I guess..

@ bold ~ Me  I was asked to convert if I had to marry my friend because in Judaism, a man can't marry a non-Jewish girl and well it was sad, I had to let go but that was a long time ago. Veer Zaara was like my story but like with different religions and ethnicities πŸ˜†  
krackjack thumbnail

Ya true, that is the meaning of Love-Jihad.

On topic:

I still can't understand what's so offensive about this movie? 
Im sure all these people are followers of Nirmal clown and Loser Rampal!! πŸ€’ Why don't they stick to eating Ice-creams and feeding chapatis to horses to solve theIr problems, as Nirmal clown himself keeps suggesting. πŸ€ͺ
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sharpener

@ bold ~ Me  I was asked to convert if I had to marry my friend because in Judaism, a man can't marry a non-Jewish girl and well it was sad, I had to let go but that was a long time ago. Veer Zaara was like my story but like with different religions and ethnicities πŸ˜†  

aww...I would have done the same...I can never ever change my religion for anyone...its like changing ur identity..πŸ˜›
Sharpener thumbnail

aww...I would have done the same...I can never ever change my religion for anyone...its like changing ur identity..πŸ˜›

Haha I know eh. But religious identity isnt important to a lot of people so if it's consensual then it's all good. We were too young and weren't even in a relationship, just admired each other a lot but to be honest, I would love to go through the jewish rites of conversion for namesake, they're so much fun πŸ˜ƒ But thank God I didnt go for it, it was all infatuation and puppy love. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Seriously ...I want PK to do 400 cr now😈...just to rub some salt on these idiots...πŸ˜†

@ Fiery...I don't know if its true or not...but Love Jihad is like making someone of a different religion fall in love with you and then ask them to convert to ur religion if they want to be with u or want to marry u...πŸ˜›

What??
There are people who really do this??
I'm speechless..
What are you gonna answer to God tmrw??
I mean in Islam we believe in a judgemental day, where everyone will be held accountable for their actions..
What are they gonna say then??
Deceiving someone who trusted you completely in the name of God?? I don't know if there's bigger sin you can commit..
I'm really shocked to say the least to learn this..wow just wow..Edited by KifPaulholic - 9 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Z-Gen Zest

Sad
Why don't they pelt stones at hirani and amir house and beat them 
That would be good lesson for them
Sharpener thumbnail
BTW my favorite scene on India's current situation was the sex discussion between Amir and Boman Irani πŸ‘πŸΌ