Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Maybe Hirani can just shoot all these protests happening around the country and release it as an 10 min documentary after PK ends. Would be awesome to watch the live wrong number.๐Ÿคฃ
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Elixir.

Maybe Hirani can just shoot all these protests happening around the country and release it as an 10 min documentary after PK ends. Would be awesome to watch the live wrong number.๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
bhagwan ko jab iss film se koi problem nahi hai toh phir yeh nalayak insaane kyun chidchida rahe hai.

let me explain, problem hoti toh this movie will not have clicked with the audience. the problem is created by those who haven't watched the movie and are just blindly saying that this movie has ridiculed Hindu gods.
thank the heavens that audience are caring less about what the others are saying and making up their own minds on what is right and isn't
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nopes I think many people have seen the movie...its a political agenda in some cases, in some cases it is loss of business as it shows some hard facts...and for some aag main ghee daalne ka kaam. and there is definitely trolling going on for various reasons
Sahirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
India can never improve...stupid politicians have teared up the entire civilness of this countrty...its a country run by goons and somewhere down the line we are too weak and laidback to fight against them rather we vote for them in coming elections..
saffron guys are part of "bajrang dal" which a small part of "vishwa hindu parishad"(an ally of BJP)...Narendra modi is Prime minister and head of BJP..why is he and his party silent on this vandalism..why cant they say it is wrong to such things...

The more i am growing up,the more i am hating my country!!
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sahirkhan

India can never improve...stupid politicians have teared up the entire civilness of this countrty...its a country run by goons and somewhere down the line we are too weak and laidback to fight against them rather we vote for them in coming elections..

saffron guys are part of "bajrang dal" which a small part of "vishwa hindu parishad"(an ally of BJP)...Narendra modi is Prime minister and head of BJP..why is he and his party silent on this vandalism..why cant they say it is wrong to such things...

There are always going to be wackjobs and assholes in every country, but you should never hate your country. I never lived in India; been there only 4 times but my parents are Indian and although there's horribly regressive people in India who do the nastiest shit, there are still thousands of good people and I LOVE INDIA. 

India is such a beautiful land, you should be proud to belong to it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: blue-ice

The Love jihad scenario will apply in the case where a person has planned to make someone of another religion fall in love with them with the intention of converting them...

Sometimes people of different religions genuinely fall in love and then one of them has to convert for whatever reasons...that won't be love-jihad I guess..

Yeh, of course I get it. That was my hyperbole for the situation ๐Ÿ˜† Friend did fall for the guy, genuine love. But I have seen through it all. They can give it any excuse they desire, but it all ended with the fact that him as a Muslim can't marry outside his religion. And thus, it's either converting or splitting away. I find such love rather selfish where it's only up to one to give up his or her identity. But that's just me.

Like you, I would never do it either. Converting means giving up a part of myself. As someone mentioned in PK, if God really wanted us to be born as Muslims or Christians, we would have never been born as Hindus ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Sahirkhan

LOL, I can say the same about US when I see idiotic gunmen killing away innocents. No country is heaven. It's just up to us to make it our haven.
Edited by Feiry.Fawkes - 9 years ago
Gubbara. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feiry.Fawkes

Ahhh, that shit.

Well, I can't even call it bullshit for having seen my best friend convert in real life even after being super religious ๐Ÿ˜† f**k love and f**k those f**kers who dare to fall in love with someone from another religion but can't accept them for who they are...Bunch of f**ktards

fiery๐Ÿค—
punarjanam ki hardik badhayeeyan!

kya hua tha?
did blue ice report you too?

and what's all this f**k this f**k that? ladki ho, ladkiyo ki tarah kabhi pyar se bhi baat kar liya kar yaar๐Ÿ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

The Love jihad scenario will apply in the case where a person has planned to make someone of another religion fall in love with them with the intention of converting them...

Sometimes people of different religions genuinely fall in love and then one of them has to convert for whatever reasons...that won't be love-jihad I guess..

there is no jihad like that 

Salman Khan @BeingSalmanKhan  

Jihad means struggle . Struggle to be good . Jihad is the most misused word today .

Edited by MaNeBhiPyarKiya - 9 years ago