SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 85

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hemanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear Nisha,
So I have glanced through your story frequently in the forum but just never gotten around to read it. Maybe because I knew what would happen to me if I did. But yesterday, I was almost forced to read this by someone who is equally obsessed with your story and I decided that I have nothing to lose..Let me just say, i did lose something- a lot of sleep! 
Once I started, I could not help but go on to the next update! Like honestly..you are awesome!! how? how did you do this? I mean i LOVE ishita! a beautiful woman who is smart, intelligent, career orientated, wants something in life more then getting married! I mean holy cow, that's a real woman right there and not a freaking Acchai ki devi that we see on every tv show. (sorry but ishita's niceness is now borderline annoying)

And R&B, wowww can i just tell you after a long long long time, has a man, any man real or fictional made me feel like such a puddle (except for RKB who does so on a regular basis but we are not counting him here)

I mean your description of the kissing scenes were beautiful. They were sensual but not at all vulgar. Trust me, that's an art because most times sensual scenes come across as vulgar and I loose interest in continuing further 

You are really talented and I cannot wait to read more. But a tiny little request if you can incorporate this, if not then its totally fine. I do not want to interrupt your creative process. But I really want to know how R&B feels about his regular encounters, how he likes how his smirks affect her and how little does she know, that when she is in the room- he really has to fight against himself to not just stare at her..
Or whatever you feel is best for your story..because i know more then us, this is your creative baby, create it whatever way you feel is right..

Once again, thank you for sharing this brilliant piece, Can't wait to read more..

PS- is this your first time writing or have you written stuff before? I already lost one night's worth of sleep just reading, i think i can afford to lose some more sleep..:P

Edited by hemanshi - 9 years ago
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am really enjoying this mismatching, day-dreaming, goofy, broken record type girl who is stuck on thoughts abt R&B.

but what is her man thinking yaar?  kuchh to zalak de; apart from his eye language, half smiles n Google updates 😆

ya bright spot is change in srikanth's itinerary. That incident better push the man in action- logical / illogical,  passive/active does not matter.

Edited by Ad_Mumbai_Girl - 9 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Are we gonna get anymore updates soonish? 
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

THE BEST PART OF ANY LOVE STORY DONT U THINK? Payal?
I mean after they declare it to each other. when the family agrees/disagrees/ the wedding happens... or they part ways... it loses 90% of its zing

The initial phase is what makes our insides fly up to our mouths😳
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR COMMENTS

@Bold: YESSS!!!  
Nisha, the BEST part of any love is when you when you find yourself thinking about him/her at all odd times, smiling to yourself, feeling your heart swell at just the thought. 

Forget overt declarations of love, the beauty of it is in the unspoken conversations, knowing nothing needs to be said...

I don't want these two getting 'together' in that sense for a LOOONG time. Let 'em continue this love to hate you, push and pull. It's fabulous. They are going to fall so madly, desperately, against their will - that too, only with clipped encounters as they learn one or two more things about each other every time. Despite their individual fight, the pull is undeniable. Let time run it's course...the 'relationship' will develop naturally. For now, I want no more than the stolen kisses and running tally of debt that is owed! 😳

Off to read all that I've missed! ❤️
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome as always but plz R&B ko bhi lao na...i want his thoughts too...plz plz plz...
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMGGG She sent him a RAZOR!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! 

I repeat: He is the devil. 🤣

I am in love (with HER, with HIM, with THEM, with this glimpse into THEIR [Fatal?😉] Attraction...that will slowly, beautifully progress to SO MUCH MORE.). ☺️

Her leaving the receipt in the box cannot go overlooked. Almost double her current debt? Master Stroke. I can only imagine how he will repay her! ☺️

This is NOT the 1st time SHE has imagined being MARRIED - to HIM. This girl is so far gone. I am too. ☺️

Forgot to mention before, I LOVE that HE speaks FRENCH.😳 
Edited by -Payal- - 9 years ago
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
☺️
Okay Nish, that was outright brilliant. Haldi stains and wedding NOON.😳
I can see him taking his revenge. Removing her gajra and spreading those flowers on her☺️ 
I can imagine at a later stage when athim n akka invite them for dinner, they r busy in the car or they get busy during the dinner, under the table☺️ or worse they lash out at each other in the empty conference hall at work and R&B ends up taking her on the long oval shaped table top, then and there☺️
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Are we gonna get anymore updates soonish? 

In an hour max?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hemanshi

Dear Nisha,

So I have glanced through your story frequently in the forum but just never gotten around to read it. Maybe because I knew what would happen to me if I did. But yesterday, I was almost forced to read this by someone who is equally obsessed with your story and I decided that I have nothing to lose..Let me just say, i did lose something- a lot of sleep! 
Once I started, I could not help but go on to the next update! Like honestly..you are awesome!! how? how did you do this? I mean i LOVE ishita! a beautiful woman who is smart, intelligent, career orientated, wants something in life more then getting married! I mean holy cow, that's a real woman right there and not a freaking Acchai ki devi that we see on every tv show. (sorry but ishita's niceness is now borderline annoying)

And R&B, wowww can i just tell you after a long long long time, has a man, any man real or fictional made me feel like such a puddle (except for RKB who does so on a regular basis but we are not counting him here)

I mean your description of the kissing scenes were beautiful. They were sensual but not at all vulgar. Trust me, that's an art because most times sensual scenes come across as vulgar and I loose interest in continuing further 

You are really talented and I cannot wait to read more. But a tiny little request if you can incorporate this, if not then its totally fine. I do not want to interrupt your creative process. But I really want to know how R&B feels about his regular encounters, how he likes how his smirks affect her and how little does she know, that when she is in the room- he really has to fight against himself to not just stare at her..
Or whatever you feel is best for your story..because i know more then us, this is your creative baby, create it whatever way you feel is right..

Once again, thank you for sharing this brilliant piece, Can't wait to read more..

PS- is this your first time writing or have you written stuff before? I already lost one night's worth of sleep just reading, i think i can afford to lose some more sleep..:P

Thanks so much for such a glowing compliment

I hope to do a good job until the story ends😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Omg! even she is dreaming of him..Nishu pls di 😭 get them married...i want to see alls he has imagines now...

Ragasiyama is a wonderful song di...ur choice is awesome 😳

HOW CAN I GET THEM MARRIED ABRUPTLY?

It will give a KEKTA VIBE🤢

I HATE THAT considering what Ive been through with YHM😭

I LOVEEE All Maddy's movies' songs😃