Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I am totally hooked to your story, I am mesmerized and i am loving it. For the first time ever i am anoyoyed that I have people over at my place. So looking forward to their departure 😉. I read your updates last night on my phone under the comforter 😆. I slept in my kids room so that i could read the story. You are very polished word weaver. I have been sneaking out to read. doesnt help the matter when i am the lady of the house😭.

Your story has feel of today's day and age unlike the BS they show on TV. I like the way she thinks and makes pointers to herself.  I love R & B and II chemistry...Song i think of them is Animals from Maroon 5. (funny enough my 4 year old was singing it all thanks to his 15 years old baby sitter )
I asked him why do u like it and his answer was he loves the howling sound. Thank God for that) Told him to listen Taylor swift after I heard the song and checked the lyrics 😆 But very apt for R&B and II
Got to run before notice I am missing in my house 😳
So i am just adding that. 
Baby, I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals

Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent from miles
Baby, I'm

So what you trying to do to me
It's like we can't stop we're enemies
But we get along when I'm inside you
You're like a drug that's killing me
I cut you out entirely
But I get so high when I'm inside you

Yeah, you can start over, you can run free
You can find other fish in the sea
You can pretend it's meant to be
But you can't stay away from me
I can still hear you making that sound
Taking me down, rolling on the ground
You can pretend that it was me
But no

Baby, I'm

So if I run it's not enough
You're still in my head forever stuck
So you can do what you wanna do
I love your lies, I'll eat 'em up
But don't deny the animal
That comes alive when I'm inside you

Yeah, you can start over you can run free
You can find other fish in the sea
You can pretend it's meant to be
But you can't stay away from me
I can still hear you making that sound
Taking me down rolling on the ground
You can pretend that it was me
But no

Baby, I'm

Don't tell no lie-lie-lie-lie
You can't deny-ny-ny-ny
The beast inside-side-side-side
Yeah, yeah, yeah

No, girl, don't lie-lie-lie-lie
You can't deny-ny-ny-ny
The beast inside-side-side-side
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Yo...
Whoa...
Whoa...
Just like animals (yeah...), animals (yeah...), like animals-mals (yeah...)
Ow

Baby, I'm

Don't tell no lie-lie-lie-lie
You can't deny-ny-ny-ny
That beast inside-side-side-side
Yeah, yeah, yeah

No, girl, don't lie-lie-lie-lie
You can't deny-ny-ny-ny
That beast inside-side-side-side
Yeah, yeah, yeah

HSP
THATS EXACTLLLY WHAT I AM GOING FOR HERE...😃
GROWN WOMEN LIKE MYSELF... reading this tale under the comforter😳👏☺️
THANKS SO VERY MUCH😳
More in a second...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
HSP
I HAD NOT HEARD THAT SONG...🤣
SO FITTING!!

UNBELIEVABLE

It is indeed written for R&B and II😆
This is TRULY TRULY HILARIOUS STUFF

I will NEVER be able to forget writing this tale on this Forum,. and the STUPENDOUS RESPONSE Ive received

From being compared to Arundhati Roy😲 to your lyrical tribute... to causing a complicated cardiac infraction? (Payal😃)
NEVER BEFORE👏
THANKS SO VERY MUCH

Couldn't have stopped watching the show at a better time😃
Couldnt have started writing this tale at a better time😳

It was meant to be😳
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha (if i may call you so) This tale has totally blown me away. 
I chanced upon this accidently, on my holiday this past week..and believe me you, ever since i've been totally hooked
The story rocks, your way with words . simply awesome...cant remember having read anything so sassy ever... the office convo, the Iyer girls convo,the lack of convo btwn II and R&B...its to die for!

We were on a driving trip...and i've never waited to latch on to hotel wifis at this rate ever 😊

(BTW i created an ID in indiaforum just for this, coz everything else  was  in the passing.. till your software symphonies happened... 😳)

Keep going Nisha. at this point i care 2 hoots for the serial drama...
but this piece of work...u deserve all the credits👏
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Nisha (if i may call you so) This tale has totally blown me away. 
I chanced upon this accidently, on my holiday this past week..and believe me you, ever since i've been totally hooked
The story rocks, your way with words . simply awesome...cant remember having read anything so sassy ever... the office convo, the Iyer girls convo,the lack of convo btwn II and R&B...its to die for!

We were on a driving trip...and i've never waited to latch on to hotel wifis at this rate ever 😊

(BTW i created an ID in indiaforum just for this, coz everything else  was  in the passing.. till your software symphonies happened... 😳)

Keep going Nisha. at this point i care 2 hoots for the serial drama...
but this piece of work...u deserve all the credits👏

I dont know what to say😳
Thrilled nevertheless.. THANKS VERY VERY MUCH
I am glad that in ALL this madness u are being prident and NOT using your phone's data plan🤣 And WAITING TO CONNECT TO WIFI BEFORE U READ IT

II wouldnt have it any other way... being a frugal Accountant and all😆

THANKS FOR BECOMING PART OF IF

Global Mod Vijay OWES ME FOR THIS ONE😃 Cash check or money order is fine Vijay...😃

Hope its WORTHY of ID creation from this moment on😳
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sherlock Holmes & Color Science
Part 40
Akka came by Wednesday evening from Malai Mandir...😆

She was thrilled to find II home... "Epdi irukke di... SO HOW IS HE?"😳
WHO" II lied...😛
"U know... the 6'3" DUDE... Dude daane sonney (u said that right?)😳
I DONT KNOW... I havent seen him this week" LIE
Amma was curious... she brought coffee for both as they settled down... II squirmed... wondered where this was headed
Amma last Sunday iva Shravu va drop panna vanda... she came.. with Nandan and his Uncle... Amma SEMA HANDSOME AA IRUKAAN AYYO, he is sooo handsome"😳
Vandu closed her eyes and imagined😳

AYYYO PAAVAM APPA HAD TWO GIRLS... SANE INTELLIGENT AND MATURE... NOT... BOTH ARE BEING DESTROYED BY THE SAME MAN
POOR APPA... Rakshasan is probably plotting this shit... she cursed😭

"Yaaru kanna?" (Who my love?)Amma looked baffled
"Amma Raman Bhalla" Vandu gushed😳
Amma smiled... "Amaam naanum paathen Samyukta baby shower la.. HE IS HANDSOME... RAJA MADIRI IRUKKAN looks like a king (an IYER expression to denote REAL GOOD LOOKS)😳
"Amma he is SO TALL... his head rubbed against ATHAI'S 9 yards drying in the balcony in the top wire" Vandu had a faraway look

II slowly attempted to get up..."I have to go work ka" softly😳

Cmon kanna... DONT GO NOW... SITTT tell me.. when will u see him next?" Vandu demanded
NEVER IF I CAN AFFORD IT" II muttered
"Amma ival avana HATE PANRA..." Vandu was shocked😲
"I know she told Appa he dropped out of Modern School... some Punjabi boys dont need to study, if he looks like that he doesnt need to finish high school also"😈
II squirmed some more... a strange fear gripping her... wondering what Amma would think if she ever found out what she had been upto with the 12th drop out"

THEY SHOULD NEVER KNOW... THANK GOD I NEVER WRITE A DIARY... I HAVE LEFT NO EVIDENCE...THIS SHALL GO WITH ME... TO THE GRAVE...🤣
This drop out has kissed your daughter, wants to do things Bala would have never done to Vandu Akka... This man is nothing but trouble
I will make sure you guys never find out...😭
Appa's absence ensured that the "current opinion of Bhallas... the new found disillusionment about bhallas" did not spread. 
Akka came and went with a high opinion. Amma did not taint her opinion in any way...
"Amma AVAN IYER PAIYYANA IRUNDA I WOULD HAVE COME BY LAST SUNDAY TO TALK WITH U AND APPA" (If only he was an Iyer boy)😳
"They hate each other di" Amma said confidently... when II left the living room.

"wHY MA... WHY? DID U WONDER?" Vandu tried to be Sherlock...😈
"He is not a educated boy, she is very successful and educated and smart... he doesnt stand a chance" Amma said smugly
"Amma u shud watch her when she talks about him" Vandu planted the first seeds of conspiracy😈

Amma told her about Srikanth... Amma did some eye signals to let her know II didnt have a clue about the fact that he was going to be here to JUST SEE II
Nothing else was the purpose of his viist. Apparently Srikanth didnt even care about Natesan Mama... Oh! the horror..
II called Baldev to talk about work, she went to the balcony to appear busy...
Akka shared stories of her unrequited love (for Rakshasan) with Amma and wouldnt go soon enough... just kept reminding Amma "Amma nee avala gavani... U WATCH HER OK?"😈

Thursday and Friday went in more fights... BIG ones... She copied Bansal to give the status update... 
and he copied him too to let him know Excelsior will in no way cause any delay in the project not stalling further, 
and if KMPG had set clear expectations early this would not have happened😡
She AFTER CONSULTATION WITH BALDEV offered to switch the pilot to their showroom in Lajpat Nagar... 
and he slammed her back by telling her in COPY TO ALL that she was was just "taking on more than possible and causing SCOPE CREEP"😡
A project management term indicating "adding goals without enough resources half way through the project"
SMUG bas***d... JERK! Rakshasan!😡

She even went upstairs to give him a piece of her mind but was told HE WAS IN CHANDIGARH...FOR A WEEK😭

Her weekend began badly... Amma forced her to sing at a Malai Mandir event and she GOT A TEXT FROM SAMYUKTA... when she was done singing at 7 ish... 
in a orange Kanjeevaram with slate grey-black border a gauzy slate grey almost sleeveless blouse... and flowers in (jasmine intertwined with a orange papery flower popular in the south) in her hair AYYOO.. she had to go pick the tyke up...😭

"Can u please pick Shravu up?"Sam said in text😃
"This is NOT Vandu, this is II" she responded😡
"LOL I know... Vandu is unreachable"😃
AYYOOO😡

WHY ME? HE IS NOT MINE... ASK MY SISTER... I HAVE ENOUGH GRIEF TO DEAL WITH HANDED BY YOUR BROTHER...
BTW THIS IS THE LAST TIME U WILL BE ABLE TO TEXT ME ON THIS NUMBER I AM CHANGING IT MONDAY.🤣
SHE CALLED VANDU 12 TIMES FROM THE TIME SHE LEFT THE Hall at the temple and got to her car.. THANK GOD FOR HER CAR
SHE HAD A CAR... SHE WILL NOT HAVE TO WAIT... Thank God for CHANDIGARH... If there was no Chandigarh she wouldnt go to Shanti Niketan🤣

She called Amma to yell... "I will move to Bangalore if she tries to use me as her butler or maid"
Amma laughed...
"I sing because u want me to... I pick up her child... ENAKKU ENNODA ORU LIFE EY ILLE.. I HAVE NO LIFE OF MY OWN"😭😆
Amma mouthed sugary sweet nothings'

I AM GOING TO HAVE A WORD WITH THAT TWERP. HE NEEDS TO MAKE OTHER FRIENDS... 
she made big plans as she drove to Shanti Niketan

She was seated in the living room...Sam appeared DID NOT LOOK LIKE SHE HAD JUST DELIVERED A BABY
DID SHE STEAL THE BABY?"
She wore jeans and a pink tee... and here was II in a SILK SAREE AND FLOWERS IN HER HAIR.. 
she was too angry to even remember to follow on her mental note to REMOVE THEM when she got to shanti Niketan...

"Tanmay took them to Mc Donald's" Sam said... snack and chai and stuff arrived
"Would you like to see the baby?" she offered

II lost all her anger and nodded mutely and was taken to a room as big as the Sector 12 D II flat convereted into a baby's room, PINKKK
Lasya slept in the crib... in a PINK SOMETHING🤗

Something stirred inside II... the baby had as much hair as someone she knew☺️
'She looked away immediately😳
SO PRETTY she whispered
"TOO PRETTY R&B says" Sam whispered and giggled

OFCOURSE HE WOULD SAY THAT... rakshasan... 😈
he HAS TO WORRY ABOUT THE LIKES OF HIMSELF WHEN THIS CUTIE GROWS UP...

Sam was gracious and kind and polite... she steered her towards  Nandan's suite... she waited there... on the sofa..."I will be right back" Sam left her
The coffee table books were glossy and EXPENSIVE... one said "Charles Marville: Photographer of Paris" it said
She gently slid it out... B&W... and shiny...she pulled it out and placed it on her lap... it was HUGEEE... she slowly flipped through it...

"Travel plans?" she heard...
She stood up startled.. he leaned on the doorway in SOME CARGO SHORTS AND A BLACK SLATE GREY crumpled tee...

the book barely missed her bare toes...
"Dont u have ur own house?" she asked firmly... though barely audibly
 His hands in pockets he shrugged and approached
"I am here for Shravu"... its like HE CANT SEEM TO MAKE ANY FRIENDS ANY MORE."😭
He listened to her rant
"A WEEK IN CHANDIGARH MEANS UNTIL NEXT THURSDAY" SHE ACCUSED NEXT😡
He looked confused...
I WAS TOLD U WERE IN CHANDIGARH FOR A WEEK" "HAFTA FROM FRIDAY IS NOT SATURDAY" sniggering..
YOUR DAD EMPLOYS IDIOTS, Mrs Sagar needs to be in Kindergarten.. she said ONE WEEK... How does ONE DAY AFTER FRIDAY MAKE ONE WEEK?"😲

I left Monday and returned Today" "thats the week" he explained PATIENTLY🤣

AYYYOOO II WHAT PLANET ARE U ON... HE LEFT AFTER HE FOUGHT WITH YOU IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM ON MONDAY
THAT IS A WEEK... Amongst all the physical ailments he seemed to be giving her, he was handing out COGNITIVE disabilities by the gallon too
She got up and stepped back... leaning on the wall by a HUGEEE window facing Moti Bagh Rd...

"I would be really careful if I were YOU actually.. because despite the memo last week my bra doesn't match" she said hoarsely... "Its PINK" she smiled/sniggered...☺️
His half smile appeared... and stayed

He reached and touched the jasmine and orange string...felt the orange flowers first
She held his wrist yet again... yanking it...
He leaned forward...he smelled fresh like mint of some kind... deep and strong...
He shoved the string to the back, shook her hand off and lifted the EDGE OF HER BLOUSE and folded it BACKWARDS... TO SEE...
"Its NOT PINK ITS PEACH" he declared bending down where her strap ended and the triangle scrap begun...her gauzy silk blouse still in HIS hand SECURELY...his breath on her strap

[quote]
Nothing short of delightful 
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I dont know what to say😳
Thrilled nevertheless.. THANKS VERY VERY MUCH
I am glad that in ALL this madness u are being prident and NOT using your phone's data plan🤣 And WAITING TO CONNECT TO WIFI BEFORE U READ IT

II wouldnt have it any other way... being a frugal Accountant and all😆

THANKS FOR BECOMING PART OF IF

Global Mod Vijay OWES ME FOR THIS ONE😃 Cash check or money order is fine Vijay...😃

Hope its WORTHY of ID creation from this moment on😳

Oh the phone data is different story altogether... i have a strict no data policy with my kids in the car...wonder what i was thinking when i did this, 
there was no R&B then i guess😛
but my 'twerps' are too smart for their boots..they police me or try to ..and hell i have to practice what i preach.. ok that was a lie.. 😉
 ... and yes i used data, and hotspot (fm my hubbys phone.😉) done all that to catch ur many updates... on a bigger screen..😃

Coming to your tale..I'm fm IT and can totally totally relate to all the running around to pilot a product.. the scope creep accusations...the candid remarks about client intelligence...😆
but hell - never have I had anyone remotely as  interesting a client ...

Nisha0604 thumbnail

Here is yet another breezy racy part😆 to start ur Sundays off in Des😃

Part 41
Scope Creep & Various Uses of razors😉

She brought her hand up and pried his off her blouse.. or tried to...
Did u go looking for me?" he asked into her neck😉
You accused me of causing scope creep" HOW DARE U" she hissed...😡 almost enveloped in the silky folds of her kanjeevaram's pallu so his hand wont find her waist... it did...☺️
"U love to dish it out II ...but cant take it?"he asked😈
"scope creep is a subtle process that starts with small adjustments and ends up...  resulting in projects that take far longer to complete or even fail before they are finished." he said softly on her neck🤣

SHE WAS FURIOUS...pushing him with all her might... as he just stood there
"I MINORED IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT you jerk" she hissed😡😭
But... She felt his raspy jaw for the first time where the triangle scrap of lingerie started on her skin...he held both her hands in ONE of his...his other on her bare waist... 
THIS IS BAD... her mind howled...but with his open mouth somewhere in the region of her shoulder...her body was saying
"U must be on a different planet"🤣 ... her face was a glowing soft reddish hue...
HE HAS A ONE DAY SHADOW... HE SHAVED IN CHANDIGARH BUT COULD NOT SHAVE TODAY?😭😲
Rakshasan...😳
Her flowers had left a  trail of scent all over her neck and jaw... 
he traced it with his tongue as if looking for some treasure... sore... throbbing... achy... on fire... moist and dreamy☺️
Her neck was completely bare... AMMA HAD INSISTED SHE WEAR A NICE "NECKLACE" AYYO... WHY DIDNT I LISTEN TO YOU... DUDE HAS TURNED IT INTO A PLAY GROUND."😭
His unruly ruffled hair teased her lower lip and chin...every attempt she made to move her face away she exposed her longish neck and bare collar bones
Every attempt she made to protect her collar bone she convicted her mouth to endure the mind numbing onslaught of his...
It had been a week... 6 days... From Sunday at 6:55 PM to 
Saturday at 8: 00 PM... HOW MANY HOURS...?
Jesus Christ... Ive forgotten ADDITION😲😭

She leaned forward on his chest... when she couldnt take it any more... he traced the floral string on her almost bare back. with a purposeful index finger... 
and stopped when the flowers ended ermmm or when she nipped his lobe... accompanied by a sob
She slammed back on the wall taking him with her furiously... taking his hand with her trapping it between the wall and the back... exposing her front to his gaze...
He bent again... and she reached for the back of his neck... "yank spot"
It was smooth... AND STUBBLY... NOTHING TO HOLD ON TO...
NOTHING... she caressed it with bare hands... long slender fingers searching for locks... those silky long ones
as he writhed on her... crushing her pallu between them...

U are EVIL U trimmed ur HAIR? she graoned... gasping... she had lost the ONLY advantage she had from his torment... 😭
there was nothing to hold on to now he had a FULL HEAD OF HAIR on top BUT HAD TRIMMED THE BACK ENTIRELY...
"since u wouldnt teach me how to shave... the razor has other uses" he said on her lips as he began to plunder...
.Moulding her to him ... as she kicked herself making mental notes.
Rakshasan is a fitting name...

Notes to self:

1. SEND USER GUIDE WHEN U SEND PRODUCTS
2. WEAR SHORTTT STRINGS OF FLOWERS
3. Buy BRA OF EVERY GODDAMN COLOR
4. ALWAYS LISTEN TO AMMA
5. You couldnt have a picked a better name for the dude

Notes to Rakshasan:
1. Instruct admin to GIVE OUT DAY, MONTH, YEAR, HOUR, MINUTE SECOND OF RETURN FROM BUSINESS TRIPS😭
2. Always walk through hotel room before u check out... FOR MISPLACED SHAVE THINGS😡
3. Project management lessons are NOT FOREPLAY... U cud get urself killed😈

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nishuuu.. I so wanted him to romance her in a saree di... Lol she is an idiot.. Why does she open her mouth when she doesnt want him near ber... Lol.. M dead after this... Next update eppo???
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u nisha,just now I watch olv it irrited me but your lovely update boost me..thank u dear.thank u so much.make my day lovely by your wonderful update.i have a small request I want kanna to give a tight slap to R&B pls pls .show me ek bar esa hotha haina na when kanna drunk .pls pls ,bcoz im totally irrited with raman present dumb behaviour. Edited by janani_divan - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Part 41
Cleaning lady & Agri business
The longest sentence he ever spoke to her was a DEFINITION?😆

Sam showed up when he took a French call... around 8:20 ish?
Some flowers had ripped and fell by the window... she took them all off.. her saree a crushed mess...TELL YOUR SISTER HOW THAT HAPPENED...😭
she had to reach out and wipe off lipstick stains from his chin and collar bone..
He let her do the labor and watched... HANDS IN POCKETS... her index finger stroking that stubbly chin... 😳☺️and the collar bone with some/no/lot of hair?😳
She couldnt see straight...so didnt know...😃

She thought of charging him or adjusting towards what was owed...
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT DI... in the STATE U ARE IN RIGHT NOW... ITS A SNAKE PIT🤣
DUDE WILL END UP HOLDING U TO Rs. 1 or Rs 2 lakhs
Moolai erkanave kalangi irukku... idula romba strain pannikaade... get the hell out of here..😲
Ur brain is already fried... DO NOT SAY A WORD...II😆

He held her index finger to CHECK if she had DONE A GOOD JOB...☺️
They held that hand... her right with his left for a minute or two...
letting go when his phone rang...

Akka CALLED
Really? she thought... AFTER 12 CALLS U CALL NOW?
Athai got a tooth ache with Bala gone with his parents to NOIDA... to see a cousin... Vandu had to take her..
And she left her phone in her car
She couldnt even be mad at Akka
She lived patiently in a joint family with extended cousins and in laws and a nosy Athai that visited almost every month
They had a HUGE loan on their apartment and were stalling the second baby for that reason👏

Sam fed her... despite refusing as much as possible

In a HUGE stately dining table
With 24 or 48 chairs
tanmay was an angel... laughing smiling and chatting... OFFERED TO HIRE HER.😃
Told her about Akshata 😃

He didnt even ask her if she needed a ride... as if she was there for his entertainment and she could go when HE WAS DONE☺️
She barely ate... while Sam wondered if she only like Iyer STUFF

I AM AROUSED BY A PUNJABI MAN AND BY PUNJABI FOOD☺️
But since the Rakshasan of a brother of yours has my mouth  so sore and achy... I am unable to eat anything
Three weeks? Four weeks? IN A ROW... I have been drowning in this wine casket...☺️
POST MORTEM of the kiss?
Oh she would do that ALL SATURDAY NIGHT...
Nights were her best friend now... her secret keeper... and listener😳

The next week saw some big action...
At work and at home... the project finally began chugging along after starting trouble
II spent most of her day on Proj Mgmt SW... tracking every deliverable every milestone... 
she spent days with Ashwini and evenings with Baldev
She considered returning to Public Accounting
Thats like saying, "I would like to be hanged instead of choosing life in prison"😆
Srikanth was arriving middle of next week... spending three or 4 days at Natesan Mama's .. before heading out to see his parents
He worked for some agricultural data modelling startup called SMARTGRO that provided
turn-key GPS solutions,and Internet-based software of some kind that enabled farmers make intelligent decisions, like theft 
prevention, and yield increase etc...😲
THEIR BIGGEST PRODUCT AWAITED FUNDING😉

HE DID NOT WORK FOR LINKED IN OR MONSTER DID NOT WORK FOR ANY exec search firm😃
Appa did not know if he was a data guy or a agri biz guy... either case Appa was getting himself into trouble😃😳

II was not a "Whatever Appa says I will follow" girl😃
Appa wanted her to apply for public sector bank jobs, apply for central government roles
II JUST LIKE EVERY 20 something in India, in Delhi CHOSE a life of Corporate India
She was not only intelligent and self made but extremely AMBITIOUS too
Ermmm.. except when it came to a certain  someone...where her brain completely shut down☺️

WHY APPA  went ahead and proceeded to craft an image of Srikanth as "II's sole source of career enhancement?"
ONLY APPA knows... 😃
he would have to answer that when II confronts him when this mess blows up...😭
But then at THAT time most likely II would have sunk a few more inches quicksand called R&B😃
BOTH will have an ammunition... a really strong one...👏

Srikant LOVED II's pictures he had told his Periappa... Natesan Mama
He had seen pictures of her in the dark pink saree and the backless choli the 70th celeb night☺️
He even wrote to Mr Iyer introducing himself and saying things like "I would love to meet her ON THE DAY I ARRIVE"😳
well...Not in caps... but he did...
Appa was super happy, he was found talking to Amma EVERYWHERE at home... in the kitchen, in the balcony, in the living room before pooja after pooja😃
Even WHILE DRIVING TO WORK😆

Amma was happy too, in her HAPPINESS she completely forgot she was supposed to spy on II for Vandu's sake😲
Amma was happy Srikanth is going to pull her daughter out of the rut
Looong hours no sleep
We wont tell Mrs Iyer that Looong hours and nooo sleep was not about KMPG☺️