SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 84

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Lovely update, but a tad short. Can I hope for another one in the next few hours? ๐Ÿ˜Š

When I feed myself to the kids
Maybe after that

SURE...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

THANKS FOR BEING SO EAGER๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dearest Nisha and Ashu my luv
I think I may be off line tomorrow (sis goes back to IIT hostel) 
And deffo offline on Monday (leave for my job in Mumbai) 
I begin work on Tuesday 
I think I may be sporadic next whole week
I am going to try my best and read the updates fosho
But my responses less enthusiastic ๐Ÿค”
I may be back in sure form only third week of jan since I shall have settled by then 
Loads of love 
C
Last update: He's onto getting even and she gifts him making him indebted? She's got no idea of how he's gonna repay, Or has she?

This update: Boy, the horses of her imagination are running faster than Shadowfax! They could probably outrun a Nazgul's steed or all nine of them!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crw0T0gKL-k
That song

Its a beauty
Omg did she just had a day dream of her marriage ceremony to R&B nd hrr weddings night ohh sry noon
She is losing her brain.
Oh god i m loving it so much i was never so desperate to read anything on forum. It was always if time permits

But now u turn me on actually ur characters i m mostly online just to see whether u have updated or not.
Waiting for next part
Hope there will b one or two parts more today sry for being greedy but cant help it

Want to see r&b reaction after srkant entry.

I know I sound like a broken tape recorder  amazing update . iI is so madly in love she can't think beyond him.your wedding description is perfect , add to that the oonjal .  I start work after a 2 week break and am in mourning this is my respite.
@columbia I never replied to an earlier convo if my daughter gets an R&B in a horse I am so going to be a gushing vandu  like mIl ๐Ÿ˜† I know sounds sort of sick but let's blame this story๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by columbia

Tu mujhse chothi hai 
Tere paas bahut time 
Mere paas woh luxury nahi 
Upar se second chance 
Chodho main baldev ke saath hi theek hun 
Ya phir even Bala ke saath Jo apni biwi ki drooling bhi nahi dikhta aur Kehta hai my wife cooks super! 
Main bala hota aur Vandu meri biwi hoti 
Would have pushed R&B and Saali out of the house and dragged her to my room and ravished her to make her forget R&B 
Rehne de bala and baldev for me in real life 
Iss ff mei I am happy with R&B 
Who says second chances dont give hot men..Look at RKB..๐Ÿ˜†..milega tujhe koi..m very sure now..my hsub is telling me..
Originally posted by columbia

Dearest Nisha and Ashu my luv
I think I may be off line tomorrow (sis goes back to IIT hostel) 
And deffo offline on Monday (leave for my job in Mumbai) 
I begin work on Tuesday 
I think I may be sporadic next whole week
I am going to try my best and read the updates fosho
But my responses less enthusiastic ๐Ÿค”
I may be back in sure form only third week of jan since I shall have settled by then 
Loads of love 
C
U will be missed...do leave us a pm each whenevr u end up ol
Omg! even she is dreaming of him..Nishu pls di ๐Ÿ˜ญ get them married...i want to see alls he has imagines now...
Ragasiyama is a wonderful song di...ur choice is awesome ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Ranu1234

I know I sound like a broken tape recorder  amazing update . iI is so madly in love she can't think beyond him.your wedding description is perfect , add to that the oonjal .  I start work after a 2 week break and am in mourning this is my respite.
@columbia I never replied to an earlier convo if my daughter gets an R&B in a horse I am so going to be a gushing vandu  like mIl ๐Ÿ˜† I know sounds sort of sick but let's blame this story๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey Ranu

Many Iyer customs are goddamn sexy

Oonjal and nalangu are my favorite

HOT AS HELL

If I get them married and write a Wedding trilogy trilogy kya 100 parts hoga just on the wedding...I will describe OONJAL in detail
P.S. OONJAL is the swing

R&B on a oonjal with his bare feet upto his ankle in a panchakajam/trad dhoti showingโ˜บ๏ธ
The tall ansd slender II on his side

Ranu podavai select pannanum... pick sarees๐Ÿ˜†

And of course when he puts the metti on her ...toe rings๐Ÿ˜ƒ