SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 83

Posted: 9 years ago
[QUOTE=deepali.rock]OK so finally I get to comment

Nisha what do I say..you are an absolute genius..this story is getting better each day and is exactly like in my fantasies..loving it more each passing day..and the last line of this update..haha just love it..can't ask but crave for more.. and for doing IT what hv you planned before or after marriage.. :P

and special thanx to Ashu for introducing me to this wonderful story..my twitter buddy <3

had exams so couldn't come early but just love you for writing this<3[/Q
Welcome to our world Deepali 😊 Am glad u came by to read Nisha's write up...hope u enjoy more of it and go crazy like us 😆
Originally posted by Nisha0604

NAH

No such luck

Hes a Delhi based Iyer too😃
OHHH thats y d fluent punjabi!!!!1 Nice na..tam brams going over n loud in Punjabi..I LIKE IT BABE😆
Originally posted by columbia

Guys like this don't exits in the real world!!!! 
Please no 
Otherwise the fantasy is killed! 
The surroundings are realistic the guy is a fantasy the girl is a bit of all of us 
That's how I read the story 
If I go hoping for this guy I will never find him😔
Dont u dare maaro my expectations...shall kill u ,...Pls yaar..lets find properly..we shall surely find one 
Nisha Ji Jaldi likhi he Chota sa Lekin please get shrikanth 
Thoda sa R&B tadapta hua I want to see touch and feel 
Deepali..this reply is for u..I happened to mess up the previous reply..lol..didnt quote u properly..good u came here soon..hope u enjoy getting gaga over R&B n drool over him like us...hapy stay 😆
Originally posted by ashu9

Deepali..this reply is for u..I happened to mess up the previous reply..lol..didnt quote u properly..good u came here soon..hope u enjoy getting gaga over R&B n drool over him like us...hapy stay😆

haha this is sweet yaar.. as for R&B already going bonkers over him.. pehle kp ab ye.. pta nhi mera kya hoga 🤣
Originally posted by ashu9

Dont u dare maaro my expectations...shall kill u ,...Pls yaar..lets find properly..we shall surely find one 

Tu mujhse chothi hai 
Tere paas bahut time 
Mere paas woh luxury nahi 
Upar se second chance 
Chodho main baldev ke saath hi theek hun 
Ya phir even Bala ke saath Jo apni biwi ki drooling bhi nahi dikhta aur Kehta hai my wife cooks super! 
Main bala hota aur Vandu meri biwi hoti 
Would have pushed R&B and Saali out of the house and dragged her to my room and ravished her to make her forget R&B 
Rehne de bala and baldev for me in real life 
Iss ff mei I am happy with R&B 
Haldi & French
Part 39

Appa caught her putting press waala clothes away two nights later at 7:30 ish
"You do wear a lot of western clothes to work dont you?"😉
THATS HER EXCUSE FOR NOT PRACTISING SINGING" Amma yelled😭 from the dining table where she was chopping palak for dinner..
She doesnt change after returning from work.. and then will say I cannot sit on the floor criss cross to sing😭

Appa was a lil irritated at Amma the reason he started the topic was to steer it to Srikanth Amma took and ran with it in a totally different direction😆
End of December was approaching Srikant was at first going to spend three weeks with parents and then heading to Delhi to his Periapa Natesan Mama's house
NOW he was arriving at Delhi FIRST😳😳

appa wanted to somehow make his darling II aware of it😃
"I wear whatever I feel like Appa, even sarees" she said picking up the GREEN FONT BLOUSE😳
And stacking it in the Godrej
"This room is all yours now, when u leave it will become so empty" Appa said😲😃😛

WHERE AM I GOING?" II asked😕😳
"Nowhere... not right now, but eppvaanu kalyanam aahume, u will get married SOME DAY" appa said with fake sadness😆

THESE APPAS I TELL U... THEY HAVE NOT ONE GENUINE BONE IN THEIR BODY🤣
ITS ALL ABOUT GETTING THEIR WAY
"I told u I am not getting married" she mumbled😕

I WOULD GET MARRIED AND HAVE HIM LOOK AT ME IN THE RED MADISAAR (9 YARDS) he would hold my scooped fingers... in a firm grip... ☺️
he would bend down... wayyy down to listen to the Vadyar (pandit)😳
He would wear the yellow/haldi dipped string on his right wrist and leave it on... for months😳
I would wear my mangal sootra lockets on the haldi dipped cord like every new bride...his arms would go around my neck for the millionth time (by then😉)😳
I would feel the tiny fore arm hairs... his eyes would be inscrutable like it is in public... always..☺️

The haldi  would stain my neck and it would stain his lips on wedding night☺️
I would smell like jasmine and chandan... he will smell like some expensive male cologne... he will stand patiently as Bala Athim ties the dhoti the traditional way😳
His flat abs displayed by the red and green bordered festive Iyer dhoti
He would wear a silver strap watch
When he would sit criss cross his knee would be on mine

ON TOP OF MINE... GENTLY PRESSING DOWN...☺️ like in bed☺️
He would hold my hand a second longer... he would feel my fingers a nano second longer during ceremonies😳

I wont have a wedding night... it would be a wedding NOON... ☺️ after the Muhurtam at 11
I wud be in his bed as soon as SOON he can drive me from Vasant Vihar Shankar Temple (Iyers get mnarried in the hall frequently) to Malcha Marg... 3 miles... he would break some speed limits😳
I will miss my wedding lunch and dinner... and breakfast...☺️

All girls say that" Appa said chirpily.. "WHEN THE RIGHT MAN COMES ALONG they all agree"

BE A TORMENTOR... A rakshasan... wear cargo shorts and flip flops...who I will have to teach how to shave...?? 😳
Would he have to be a better accountant than I?☺️ Loan shark?
 Would he have to keep tabs of every breath I take when he is around... price every thing I eat?
She sat down on her bed... unable to take her vibrating chest... and dry mouth
Hot all over... almost quivering...😳

"Dont update ur resume until u meet Natesan Mama's nephew" Appa broke the news

BUT...II was far far far away Madhavan's Dum Dum Dum song Rahasiyama played in her heart... softly

"I wont" she said dully
"He is an expert he has a Masters like you... padicha paiyan... eduicated boy" Appa gushed
"Does he speak FRENCH?" II wondered

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Lovely update, but a tad short. Can I hope for another one in the next few hours? 😊