Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
NGO & Geometry Lessons
Part 26

"What do u think of the US kanna" Appa asked as she shoved samosas and gajar ka halwa into her pie hole in frustration
"Kedaikale" (Couldnt get the jalebis) the maid had told and made her own judgement😭
"Mmm"? she mumbled stuffing her face again😳

"Did u tell her how you survived" danced on the screen by the halwa
She wanted to pick up a handful and smear it ALL OVER the screen
"NO MOONJILA" "on his FACE"😡😭
She imagined that... it somehow turned to him applying some unspeakbly gooey thing erotically all over her, as his eyes danced openly on her aroused agony
"RAKSHASAN AVAN, HE WILL DO ANYTHING" (The devil that he is)
She leaned back, suddenly weary😭

WEARY ALREADY? AFTER THE THRID KISS, ERMMM...FOURTH IF U INCLUDED HERS?😳 OR 5TH?😕
GREAT! KANAKKU KAALI,😡 MY MATH SKILLS ARE HOSED😡
Ive forgotten how to count... a CPA that doesnt know her numbers...😭
She shut her eyes and wiped the samosa crumbs off her lips

It stung it was sore... and it was FULLER☺️
She let her index finger rove over it like his did
"What do u think of the US Kanna" APPA ASKED AGAIN

"They still hate Obama though gas prices are lowest its ever been, the economy might actually grow 4% in the last qtr"😆
Appa laughed out loud at that...

"Ille I meant WHAT ABOUT LIVING THERE?"
She sat up shocked opened her eyes and looked at Appa
"Why Pa?"
"Would u ever go there?" Appa asked
"I could... may be I could... Enn enna kanda pidikaleya? Dont u like me any more?" she accused
Appa sat down across from her and squeezed her chudidar clad knee...
"I am trying to hate u like I "hate" vandu" Appa answered cryptically😳
MAYBE I SHOULD GO TO THE US, FAR FAR AWAY FROM HIM
I wont plot waste time over how to get back at him, I wont fear his touch, wont absolutely beg for it... will never hear myself moan like that again
Wont feel the rasp anymore, Appa can save on cold creams"
"I might apply for jobs in the new year" SHE LIED AGAIN😉

There are so many that will help" Appa lied too
"Yaar?" (WHO?) She asked😕
Natesan Mama was talking about his brother's son... he lives in the US" Appa dragged haltingly

"APPA Uve heard of Monster, Linked In and Tech jobs.com and Appa 
BTW EVERY IYER FAMILY HAS SOMEONE IN THE US" FYI APPA I AM NOT SURE WHERE U ARE GOING WITH THIS BUT I WILL TELL YOU tone😲

"I know I know Kanna... but he seems eager to help"😃
"He should start an NGO"🤣
Appa burst out laughing

II HAD NO IDEA this "helper" was Srikanth the proverbial Iyer maapla (son in law) US educated and or US settled
"Natesan Mama said he couldnt come for Christmas break he might in January, he will be a good resource"
"APPA GOOGLE IS THE BEST RESOURCE"

Rakshasan uses Google ALL THE TIME..🤣. HE Knew Akka worried about me and now wants to know if I assuaged her worry
I mean what would HE DO WITHOUT GOOGLE, HE WOULD NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH HE TORTURES ME...her 
thoughts wandered to the way he linked his fingers on hers on her bare waist... she trying to push his right hand away, 
he  trying to lose her fingers and caress the bare skin, how she finally LET HIM DO WHAT HE WANTED
THERE... ITS ALL YOURS.. she had moaned grabbing a bunch of hair on his head with her left hand... and she had felt the smile on under her left ear...
"THANKS I was going to apply for permit but didnt have enough time" sorta way
RAKSHASAN☺️
HE KNOWS WHAT MY BELLY BUTTON FEELS LIKE NOW... HIS THUMB LEARNED HOW TO DRAW CRICLES USING IT☺️

"Google cant be as good as a person Kanna, well anyway Mama said he will have us over to meet the man... neenga enna solrel MEET THE GUY," Appa tried to be "cool"
"The human Google?" she muttered hoarsely still reeling thinking about Rakshasan's thumb on her navel...

Cut to Saturday morning...
Oh! BTW Friday, SHE WORKED FROM HOME🤣
She would work from home until Excelsior shifts to Pluto👏
She told Baldev that... well not exactly that... but somewhat like that...
She just said another lie... OK...😭

She sat on the swing, maid spread damp laundry Amma was cooking up s storm she had invited the Natesans, all the visiting family etc...
She was wearing a red skinny tee and a jammies with treble clef  patterns all over it
Amma insisted II wake at 6 or 7 on weekends and sing for an hour or two she attempted to kidnap and bring home as many "paattu" vocal lesson teachers as she could
II would even agree but wouldnt have time

Amma's orders "U are going to start lessons in 2015" "I dont care... u need to know atleast 100 Deekshithar Kritis, you barely know 18"
She nodded reluctantly...
She didnt wake at 6 or 7 , she practiced in the afternoon if work didnt demand her attention
These days find and replace work with RAKSHASAN

What she talked today with Vandu Akka on the swing we will save it for later, it might require a couple chapters...
But she swung nevertheless, anda agreed to take Shravu to Penguins of Madagascar at Vasant Vighar PVR at 7:30...

The Natesans left at 6, Amma made her sing two kritis, Natesan Mama's brother (SRIKANTH'S PARENTS RECORDED IT)
And handed out a dozen "baysh baysh" (its how carnatic songs are appreciated👏😳😆)... she sang unawares... 
someone in Bay Area is going to watch/listen and swoon SHE DOES NOT KNOW

She entered the hall, pulling her wallet out the Rs.500 she had stuffed in there two days ago fell out, she bent down to pick it up
She wore boot cut blue jeans, Nordstroms... and a white shirt "Boyfriend style" it said at GAP
She knew WHY WHEN she WORE IT, one size too big, sleeves to long causing a cavernous pit in the front, revealing her lacy stuff on the inside, she had as many buttons as she could done up without appearing like a prude
But she "showed" anyway

Her hair in a silky shampooed braid, she had gotten locks behind her ears this morning at the salon, Amma died of horror at how thick the locks were
"IDU ENNA DI FASHION WHAT FASHION IS THIS?" she demanded
But she LOVED THE semi circle clustered locks bobbing behind her ear
She bent to pick up her money... Shravu ran.. into a kid

NANDAN... she smiled ... UNTIL SHE SAW WHO HE HAD COME WITH
Tall unruly hair... REALLY TALL... in blue jeans and a navy and red check shirt with shoulder strap... she imagined grabbing those to pull him forward for the kiss... he would resist and the button would fly off
"U could have avoided that" she would whisper between evading his mouth
"U can sew it for me later" he would say

She didnt need to meet his gaze to turn red... she did even before
"CHITHI he goes to DPS RK Puram with me Nandannn" Shravu yelled
Nandan and Shravu chased each other shooting imaginary guns
Shravu in 4th Nandan in 5th
HOW CAN THEY BE FRIENDS? I MEAN WHY CANT THE SCHOOL ENFORCE RULES. 😭CLASS 4 ONLY INTERACTS WITH CLASS 4. NO CLASS 5 KIDS SHOULD BE ANYWHERE CLOSE😡
IN FACT THE CLASS 5 KIDS SHOULD BE IN HOUSED IN ANTARTICA😈
Rakshasan was on the phone as he let his gaze slide like that cheating drop of water... sliding from the eyebrow tip, down the cheek to the jaw 
and taking that heavenly plunge down the canyon until the twin mounds crushed it to death
Rakshasan!!! she turned after destroying the errant gaze between her twins ...😈
Not wanting to be coy and pull the edge of her shirt together..
She walked purposefully to the ticket counter and paid for herself and the kid
Stepped away before he could get there, and then suddenly like a rabid woman walked over and suggested
"I should pay for your tickets too since I owe you" she screeched breathlessly
"OH! Thats between us" he said softly

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm commenting before reading the update, thanks for this btw. I'm sick on bed on new years and this story is keeping me warm so, I hope there are more updates tonight. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

I'm commenting before reading the update, thanks for this btw. I'm sick on bed on new years and this story is keeping me warm so, I hope there are more updates tonight. 

Hey

I AM SO SORRY U ARE SICK I hope u feel better soon😲
I was supposed to have SLEPT IN😭
But looked at a Penguins bookmark laying on the carpet (my tyke's) last night and so HAD TO WRITE THIS ONE

ONE WORD THATS ALL IT TAKES to bring R&B and II under the same roof

Thanks for commenting BEFORE reading😆

Nichuss thumbnail
Last paras i didnt get a word..

Is raman thrr?
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Last paras i didnt get a word..

Is raman thrr?

All cryptic

OFCOURSE HE IS

What fun is a love story where the leads arent around?😃
angel6599 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i read all the parts they r superb continue soon👏
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel6599

i read all the parts they r superb continue soon👏

Oh! Thanks very much
Truly appreciate it😳
dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thx for d update
Just loved d way ishita thoughts start to wander as soon as she sees RB my god. She wants to kiss him i m loving this ishita
I loved the rules she wanted for school she is getting uncontrollable wid her own thoughts now

Waiting for next update waiting to know wat havoc this movie will create between them
Update sooon plzzz

Happy new year

I loving it
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

You go girl. That was the master stroke. Google translate. And his msg 😉 appa n amma r so hell bent on talking abt him😆so a handsome boy is being picked for her?

U devilishly show R&B so less😛the mystery aura surrounding him makes it more worthwhile to read☺️

Thanks TALENTED AUTHOR!!👏

thanks very much!!

I think love stories IN MY MIND at least are about heated passion

It can be felt in a theatre or a conference room or  at a baby shower..
When I read a story I crave for that... I want that subtle intense interaction, words are enough, we dont need naked people all the time... NO TOUCH REQUIRED either

I write like that when I can

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Us??? NOW IT'S US? 

Happy New Year Nisha!!!😊😊 Keep giving us these juicy updates in the new year😉