Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
@ashu I am very serious 
My bhaiya is 10 minutes away from normal station - army logon ko hona padhta hai - you have to be a little off the cuff you see way too much I think - pata nahi 
He is extremely possessive extremely he is like that with my mom also - Radu and I got saved, we thank bhabhi and the army every day nahi tho iss bandey ke wajah hamari koyi life nahi hoti 

Yep my bhabi is tam bram :) and we are Hindi Jats 
So you can imagine ;) 
He only listens to Mom. 

columbia thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Awww.. I lobe what u just said.. Pull n push.. Grab n hold on... Hmmm.. Yeh hoga.. Zaroor hoga.. I want them together.. They need to know it asap

Hai. Na! 

I can't believe you said you don't see KP as R&B that's loads re Aashu 
👏
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol.. Obvio babe.. I cant imavine kp so sophisticated..
Ohhj tam bram... Hahahah.. Thats a nice combo.. Hai army???? Lol.. Aisa nai bolte re.. Possessives is a healthy quality
columbia thumbnail
That's true about the sophistication 
I don't know why they made his stop wearing the glasses he was sporting in the first few episodes 

Kyu?? 

He looked so dashing 

You know something else i realise when I read software symphony the homes, the surroundings make a story so much more enticing 

I really feel that even YHM ka story was so much more enticing before they moved into those godawful whatever house they now shoot from 

Story mei jagah surroundings make it more beautiful 
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He really is Rakshasan! Could he be more arrogant? 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haan hai na!! He did wear glasses initiallyy.. Pata nahi kya hua uske baad.. Now again they r making him wear.. Probably they came to know of d frustration of d fans n wanted to make him look hott so as to glue us all to d tv scresns.. U never know... Chillar cvs are.. Areyyy haan.. I imagine every detail Nishu gives of d surroundings baap.. I feel so positive n good abt them... I am a creative person.. Imaginative i'd say hahahhaha..
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It's been so long since I read Google Translator & Andamans. Want another update...you've spoiled me
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

It's been so long since I read Google Translator & Andamans. Want another update...you've spoiled me

OK fine😃

In an hour

HNY everyone 
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
You go girl. That was the master stroke. Google translate. And his msg 😉 appa n amma r so hell bent on talking abt him😆so a handsome boy is being picked for her?
U devilishly show R&B so less😛the mystery aura surrounding him makes it more worthwhile to read☺️
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Payal-

Had PM'd the following to Nisha, but her, and this story, and my love for R&B require that I post it here. 

Nisha! 

Holy hell. I don't know what to say. I've been reading this since the day you started it and I am in LOVE with this story. Not posting on your thread because I'm supposed to be on a IF hiatus until boards are over next week, but your FF is the only IF window I have had open for days, and I find myself feverishly refreshing during every study break. 

I LOVE this career minded, headstrong Ishita who thinks she knows what she wants but can't help but get pulled in my R&B's irresistible...erm...advances? 😳😆

As for the man himself. Need I say I'm in love? With him and his stubble. And unruly hair. I'm in love with all of it. 

The latest update - Google Translator and Andamans...his text - "did you tell her...?" ...II's heart clenched and so did mine. My God this man. He owns my heart as he proceeds to unknowingly steal II's. ☺️ (His Text is what practically forced me to finally break my silence and PM you!)

I'm off to read it all again from the beginning as I wait very impatiently (despite your rapid fast updates, thank you for that, but I just can't get enough, and I'm becoming quite greedy when it comes to your quick updates) for your next update. I shall also hit the 'Like' button this time as I dont' think I've done that as yet...but you see, usually after every update I sit in a daze and swoon over R&B...I am not to be blamed. It's all him. ☺️

On that note, I've gathered by the discussion on the thread (which I also love) that you live on the West Coast? Happy New year to you in advance, and I hope you enjoy bringing in 2015 with the family. Wishing you a very wonderful, prosperous year ahead!

THANK YOU FOR II & R&B! Seriously, I could go on and on...maybe post exam, I will. I shall post on the thread and tell you my favorite bits of every chapter post my boards. Coming soon. Wait for it. 

LOVE YOU FOR THIS STORY. ❤️ It makes me: ☺️

Happy New Year and God Bless!!

Love, 
P

PS: Did she just dream of being his wife in the last update?!?!? 🤣☺️

OMG!!

Thanks so very much!! Payal

Dont know what to say
Thanks for loving the tale, the gang of girls THEY ARE ALL MINE😳
What a beautiful note.
You have to thank Columbia, ITS A ALL HER
If she hadnt PMed me one week ago

I would still be ranting over DT's wig and Ishita's nobility😭

I READ  your post THREE TIMES, well 4 if u count the PM😳
Holy Hell indeed😉
I am happy I am sending a bunch of women over the edge... satisfies the mass murderer in me😳