SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 61

Posted: 9 years ago
What I loved was that the cross connection between the father and daughter must have been a first 
Becos she has never been in dreamland before 
Poor Kanna 

R&B better not make her life miserable 
BECOS SHE CAN DO IT ALLL ON HER OWN!!!! 
Hey love
Its coming up in a sec
Part 27
Arsenic & Musical Chairs

Shravu: Chithi popcorn...👏
She was dragged by her purse handle... she fled the scene...👏
She bought herself Coke and the kid some lemonade...
Coke so she could stay up at night and plot his demise...
But then realized
She was told CBI tracks internet usage and any searches conducted on words like "How to develop arsenic" "Buy arsenic" " Buy automatic revolver" 
 searches are condensed and communicated immediately😭

As a anti-terrorism initiative by the home ministry... ALL internet traffic was being monitored😭😡
She imagined a headline in Appa's favorite The Hindu "Tamil Bureaucrat's daughter arrested near Delhi, caught buying arsenic from CBI agents posing as ISI operatives in Rohtak"🤣
AYYYOO!!!😭

LIBRARY... BOOKS... nobody would know...😈 The MAIN LIBRARY near University😈
But she had paid for the Coke already by the time the whole terrorism taskforce thing occured to her
"Maybe there could be a way I COULD LINK HIM to it? Hmmm Apdi think panni paapom, let me think that way"😈
Shravu dragged her Chithi vaango polaam, lets go"
Nandan started walking with them too and Rakshasan was not far behind... texting...
turned around and paused... "Hey dude... popcorn?" he asked
"YAYYY" said Nandan

"i want to go sit by Shravu

REALLY? REALLY? NANDAN?
I MEAN Shravu's aunt BELCHES AND IF THE MOVIE IS BORING SHE SNORES... SHE EVEN DROOLS ON THE PERSON NEXT TO HER
Shravu's aunt is your worst movie theatre/watcher nightmare... this is a private date between Shravu and her so MY Akka can make her next baby😭
YOUR MOM ALREADY HAS MADE ANOTHER ONE😡
Ask the Rakshasan to go get his geometry lesson elsewhere...
This theatre is out of bounds for anyone with the last name Batra... AND OH! BHALLA!!😳

R&B NODDED... DID NOT ASK HER IF SHE WOULD TAKE THEM INSIDE THE HALL JUST NODDED
The popcorn line was looong, he fished in his pocket for the ticket and tore Nandan's off...
Extending his hand...
Nandan started chasing Shravu in the lobby again... she walked over to R&B and snatched the ticket..
"I am doing this for the kid" she hissed
HE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING LIKE HE DOES NOT KNOW WORDS... HE ONLY USES TH EM IN EXCEL... NOT IN REAL
Peedai (suffering!!) she cursed him in a new word🤣
Made a mental note top ask Amma if she saved her Tamil books from college so she can learn new curse words..
She showed three tickets, he showed his own and joined them with popcorn and two sodas...
"If I had the arsenic NOW would be a good time" she sobbed

They wound their way from the TOO WELL LIT LOBBY to the underground dark pit of a theatre... or so it seemed like to II
the stair case lights on the carpeted steps were off...
She let Shravu walk first, he wanted to hold both his drink and popcorn, and Nandan messed with him as he climbed
LIKE MAMA LIKE MARUMAAN (NEPHEW in Iyers)...TROUBLEMAKERS... BOTH OF THEM...
G 9 and 10" she said... praying who ever was in 11 & 12 wont agree to switch, as she watched the kids fly with super powers.. in the dark aisle... HOW CAN THEY SEE AND NOT ME
Rakshasan is giving me menopause BP and making me BLIND

She tripped on step three...he reached and steadied her from step two...
And she held his hand for the very first time in NON COMBAT mode...
His left... her favorite... the shirt sleeve curled around the bare wrist... the fine hairs soft and silky... THE WATCH...😳☺️
He stopped, so she had to stop too...
They let the others pass... 
He stood a step below... she stood a step above... YET HE WAS TALLER, her chin under his stubble, he leaned on the rail, she leaned on HIM, some luscious male scent he wore made her HUNGRY❤️☺️
Her stomach rumbled...😳
His stubble caught her shampooed silk... in static... he released them
And they climbed up...
She let go of his hand without a thankyou or nod
And sat in 9, Shravu sat in 10
11 & 12 didnt want to switch
YES KADAVUL ENNAI KAI VIDA MAATAR God will protect me she gushed👏
The man in  SEVEN STOOD UP AND SAID, IF U GUYS WANT TO BE TOGETHER WE CAN SWITCH, WHATS UR NUMBER?
F 3 AND 4 R&B muttered... like talking costs money
AYYOOO😭
No thenga/coconut or kozhakattais/modaks on Fridays anymore for you.. she punsihed Ganpati mentally😈
Nandan sat in 8 and R&B in 7
Shravu "CHITHI I WANT TO SIT BY NANDAN I can share hios skittles only then
"Inge enna saapda vandeya da? Ghatothgajan..DID U COME HERE TO EAt? DA?  shut up and sit quiet she hissed😭
CHITHEEE he wailed
R&B got up and pointed to HIS OWN SEAT and gingerlky bean poled his way to Shravu's
The boys in 7&8
 R&B and II in 9 & 10
He asked her to pass the popcorn, NOT ASK JUST EXTENDED IT
THEN SKITTLES
THEN THE SODA

"KMPG will charge u for this" she hissed
"Please remember to adjust the final number/amount for hand holding down at the stairs"
AYOOO RAKSHASAN...

Movie? NEVER AGAIN PVR VV

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Omg u know me so well ki tujhe mera imagination ka bhi pata hota hai.. Bach ke rahoongi main tujhse.. Haan ab intezzar hai nishu ke update kaa..
Originally posted by ashu9

Omg u know me so well ki tujhe mera imagination ka bhi pata hota hai.. Bach ke rahoongi main tujhse.. Haan ab intezzar hai nishu ke update kaa..

Of course I knew gandi soch tere 
Jaahil kahin ki 😛
A man who is taller than you when he stands on a step lower than you - he is not a Man 
HE IS A RAKSHAS!!!!!

Finally have to agree with Kanna

Kanna's over active brain travelled from arsenic to antiterrorism to achieving prime status on front page news

If only if only she had concentrated on her accounting she would have known that R&B shall ask hisaab for holding hand 

All I can say is thank god she did not thank him! 

Can you imagine thank you bhi bolo jurmana bhi bhara

PLEASE please please need the next part 
On one side you punish ganesha and on the other you hold the rakshasa
Yeh kaha ka Nyay hai vatzs??? 
Omg.. I fell for him againn.. His stubble 😳 😳 ..his hands.. Awwwieee Nishu.. I love this man!!!! She is dhakkan.. CBI??? Rofl.. Why poison my hero.. She is becoming evil.. Good Shravu exchanged seats.. Nice happened
Forgot to ask he called her II 
So did he call her 

"Two" "eye-eye"  or "second" 
Thispdt was clear n easy to understand...

Penguins @ madagaskar goin to b fun...

Did raman really started liking her