Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 49
Forfiets & Proposals

"Kiss me" he pleaded☺️
"Give me ONE good reason" she said breathlessly holding his face...The longer she held it, the less havoc it can cause...😳😉
"I am sick"😭
"Thats a BAD reason, try another one" she said huskily dodging his mouth. He kissed whatever came in his path...like a tornado... wreaking havoc all over her insides.
"I could cut your debt" he whispered, his mouth on her cleft...his hand  on her rib cage
"Based on where the hand is headed I am predicting forfeiture and u will begin owing me" ☺️    she said... moaning... allowing him only "thumb print" access.😳...

just as she let his face go to grab his errant hand from under her shirt
"I changed my mind ...I will just let you OWE ME" he said capturing her lips...😃😈

"Where is your nose ring?" he asked nipping her ear
"It was last seen in the cap" she said gasping... as his hand strayed over her skirt's waist band

He helped her get in the car... hit her defogger bending over her... she didnt thank him...
she left her window down, he kept looking until she turned around the corner and..A half smile appeared as he walked in folding the umbrella, left it by the door, took off his parka

Manny and Ranjan were chatting...
"U shud have given her a ride" Manny said
"6 minutes she said" R&B muttered

Ranjan looked very concerened"Bache ziddi hotey hain warna is weather mein bechari why will she come here?"😳

R&B did not say a word... he attempted to go up the stairs
"Hey DIMPAL... sun, Sam wants to have something for the baby"
He turned and shrugged
Hands in pockets...
Manny wished he would talk with his Dad
He knew that and he DIDNT WANT TO😃

Manny" can I get u something to drink?"
"Nah" I am still fighting a cold..R&B shook his head

He knew Ranjan was surpised to see her... 
II and had warred with R&B over the repair shop installation... she was head strong and adamant...Its like she didnt trust his judgement

Mihir came by...
"Hey Dude?" Kaisa hai?"
He shrugged yet again
manny: Find him a girl that should get him talkin" What about the girl that works with you Mihir?
Mihir sat down as the help brought snack...laughed out loud
"I am told he only talks in bed"
manny put her fingers in her ear "lalalalalalkala" "TMI" "TMI"
STINKER, U are exactly LIKE DIMPAL, NO WONDER HE LIKES YOU"
She flung a cushion across the room😆

Ranjan poured his fave drink 
"Which Girl?" Mihir asked
"That short haired, chick that worked as a interior designer or something before"
"Oh! Mridula" mihir sat up smiling

R&B shook his head  smiling...as if he didnt care what was going on with those two
"Hook him up please"Manny squealed
"Why did he say he wanted me to?" "R&B helpless? THATS A SIGHT WORTH WATCHING"Mihir smiled at his friend
He didnt say it... iski office se some Iyer chick came" Manny said casually
Ranjan took a call in the expansive patio...
R&B relaxed visibly

"WHO IYER? mihir was curious

"MANNN SHE IS GORGEOUS yaar, lambii hai..shes feisty"😳
R&B looked up at his sister...

With his ear buds on Mihir or Manny couldnt tell WHAT he was listening to voice mail or songs or NOTHING but just sat there like that so he neednt talk
He did that from early on...😉

"Mujhe milwao yaar" Mihir looked sad😭
"What happened to ur date?" Manny was curious

"hain woh bhi... u know... gaadi hai to ladki bhi.. I mean Porsche ko kaun mana karegi.. there is a joy of making out in the back seat"😆
"keep it" muttered R&B

"Kab tak dude? Until shaadi or until I am done"
"Whichever comes later" R&B said with a slow generous smile

"Tu iski gaadi bhi le lega to isko kaun milegi DIMPAL take the Ferrari.."
He looked impassively... it was Ranjan's car... he would NEVER touch it

They chatted until midnight..ermm... Manny and Mihir did... R&B either looked on... 
took a work call or just smiled amused and shook his head periodically.
His Frech partners were planning to head to India to check out that data automation start up in Blore
They also talked about a agri business data modelling venture that had been received from a Bay Area company...
R&B promised to look at the financials and business plan etc.. whenever it popped in his in-box

Around 11:40 is, Manny's phone beeped "Found the cap Thanks!" "Thank you for dinner too, I am sorry I came unannounced wont happen again"😭😳

Manny typed furiously "Are u kidding? U are welcome... u must hang with me I will pass u off as some South ki actor"😃

II sent a "LOL" on that

"I am serious" Manny said
II sent a "embarrassed smiley"😳

she told Mihir all about it...and they laughed... she showed Mihir the text...
CAN I SEE HER? he asked curious

Sam has pictures from her baby shower... TU TO AAYA NAHI
Mihir's face fell

R&B went to his phone book picked a name and texted "Trust the nose ring was in the cap"🤣

"

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hhahahahaahahahahha. He isnone wicked guy. Hilarious n cute. Wanna knw what "cnversation" they had in between  :p
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Creditvalley

It's -25 outside here in Canada and me in my comforter reading your update and laughing like crazy. Loved it. - shivani

THANKS SO MUCH SHIVANI
Kitni thand hai wahan😲
Yaha itna bura haal nahi hai... 32F
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh boy! Lovinggg it!!! Cant wait for next step. They talked? 2-3 lines! Raman actualy asked her few questions. However mundane.

beautiful. Loveeed it :D
KP_DT_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Nishu,

Each and every word in this story is beautifully written. I just couldn't stop myself from loving your story especially the titles given for each other. Each of them are very unique and apt as well. I used to see the regular updates related to this story but I could nt go through it. Alas, I could make it up otherwise I would have missed a beautiful story. I know it is delayed in commenting abr the story nevertheless I felt it is not too late to comment it than not commenting abt the story. Entire night I could not sleep yesterday until I could complete reading the story. Raman and Ishita characters are described in a best manner. Thanks a lot for writing this story. 😊
nividances thumbnail
The first and last lines 😛
He pleaded for her to kiss him.
He wants to keep her in debt. 😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

You have NO IDEA how bitter and angry I had become Anu😭
ALL I WANTED was a working woman, a businessman/CEO, their multi cultural love .. ... with two kids in the picture.

Instead...
SEX with EX is OK because he ONLY LOVES his wife?
No sex with EX but every other attachment is OK because he loves his wife?

I am too old and too conservative to buy in to such ideas... to top it off married with kids, and don't live in India... .maybe its today's India... who knows... left the country over '15 years ago..may be  they don't make television for people like me.😕
It was like waking up to to the worst most sick nightmare of having my  fantasy destroyed mercilessly.

I quit over a week ago, I dont even step out of this topic anymore...😃

This story gives me a creative outlet and I have met the COOLEST GROUP of people here...
And have been compared to Arundhati Roy ... How can a person be unhappy after hearing THAT😳

word for that!!! I came to this country 15 years back too and no they dont make television for the likes of us. they make it for the woman who watch tv from 6-11 everyday from the hindi heartland and they have to churn out sacrifice and loads and loads and loads of crying. I started watching Hindi TV serials about 2 years back after my friend suggested 2 pakistani serials - humsafar and zindagi gulzar hai - i fell in love just 25 episodes each i really loved them. If you haven't watched it please do and let me know your thoughts.
Post that another friend suggested some ( I cant name them) they were all hindi serials all have by far followed the same pattern:
6  months of perfect story,execution and amazing chemistry
more time for villians
then they run out of ideas and have to prolong it since the serial has to run longer.. then the villians become the leads and the leads suffer and suffer and suffer for 2 months then in 1 -2 episodes the thing gets resolved and again they suffer and suffer u still watch cause u love the chemistry but then u loose patience and then stop watching.
In this one i am hoping its the track cause i do like Ishra/Divan will see.
Yes i cant connect to 2 wives in the same house when next door is a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 free one's 😆 so right now nothing makes sense only ur story does ..

Anu

I have watched Desi shows for YEARS, we were probably Dish Network'd first Desi subscriber I think🤣 ALL Hindi, ofcourse...
dont watch Tamizh unless my parents are visiting...
I only watch for the romance... I dont care about the ones that claim to be "story based"
No story is appealing anyway... so why bother

When the ILUs happen I bail😃

Ekta is a good romance fiction story teller UNTIL ILUs
After that her stories border on freakish incestuous,  perverted and gross🤢
Since I am not a big "fan" of perverted freakish things I quit😃
I was told BE POSITIVE or QUIT watching. I couldn't be positive.. so I quit watching

Ive lived in the States over a decade and a half.. entertainment HERE is supposed to be edgy and "different" EVEN HERE I havent watched ONE show where the wife organizes a anniversary party for the EX AND HUBBY...Most Indians tear up the American society for being "loose and characterless".

BEYOND COMPREHENSION

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

word for that!!! I came to this country 15 years back too and no they dont make television for the likes of us. they make it for the woman who watch tv from 6-11 everyday from the hindi heartland and they have to churn out sacrifice and loads and loads and loads of crying. I started watching Hindi TV serials about 2 years back after my friend suggested 2 pakistani serials - humsafar and zindagi gulzar hai - i fell in love just 25 episodes each i really loved them. If you haven't watched it please do and let me know your thoughts.
Post that another friend suggested some ( I cant name them) they were all hindi serials all have by far followed the same pattern:
6  months of perfect story,execution and amazing chemistry
more time for villians
then they run out of ideas and have to prolong it since the serial has to run longer.. then the villians become the leads and the leads suffer and suffer and suffer for 2 months then in 1 -2 episodes the thing gets resolved and again they suffer and suffer u still watch cause u love the chemistry but then u loose patience and then stop watching.
In this one i am hoping its the track cause i do like Ishra/Divan will see.
Yes i cant connect to 2 wives in the same house when next door is a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 free one's 😆 so right now nothing makes sense only ur story does ..

Anu

I have watched Desi shows for YEARS, we were probably Dish Network'd first Desi subscriber I think🤣 ALL Hindi, ofcourse...
dont watch Tamizh unless my parents are visiting...
I only watch for the romance... I dont care about the ones that claim to be "story based"
No story is appealing anyway... so why bother

When the ILUs happen I bail😃

Ekta is a good romance fiction story teller UNTIL ILUs
After that her stories border on freakish incestuous,  perverted and gross🤢
Since I am not a big "fan" of perverted freakish things I quit😃
I was told BE POSITIVE or QUIT watching. I couldn't be positive.. so I quit watching

Ive lived in the States over a decade and a half.. entertainment HERE is supposed to be edgy and "different" EVEN HERE I havent watched ONE show where the wife organizes a anniversary party for the EX AND HUBBY...Most Indians tear up the American society for being "loose and characterless".

BEYOND COMPREHENSION

Actually today while driving to work I was trying to think of one american serial and no ,ex and husband oDa anniversary IS Beyond anything I have heard or even imagined and for a 12 year old  who should be given a tight slap and asked to behave and the ex should have been left with the garbage she was found. This is trp drama at its worst..
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just what I needed after 8 hours of study torture. Can barely keep my eyes open so won't comment further today.

Love, 
P

PS: Did he ASK her to kiss him?!?!?! He's as far gone as she is. 2 peas in one insane pod. Two Peas, One Pod. ☺️

PPS: I like the twist with the Bay Area Agri Deal. Will R&B and prospective suitor meet OUTSIDE of work Sans II and then be reacquainted later? Will Prospective Suitor accompany II to Sam's baby thing over the weekend?  Too many questions. I don't care to answer. I just wanna go with the flow. Not into predicting. Just gimme more R&B and I am a happy happy camper. 😳
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
once again awesome as always...loved the romance...hot, fiesty, demanding, full of passion...just like the two of them...wonder wat will he do wen he will come to know that he has competition in line...shrikant ki toh chutney ban jaegi...

i just love the first line..R&B so demanding as if he own II..or may be he own her...the way they just can't keep their hands off each other...ufff...u just make my breath race with ur wonderful updates...eagerly waiting for next part...